Finally a greeting

Be with you

'Guys, have you found Sehun and Chanyeol yet?' Chen shouted to the others. 

'No for us,'sighed Lay, accompanying Suho.

'Same here,' Tao replied, leaning on Kris' shoulder.

'Are you all playing hide and seek or what?! First is Kyungsoo and Kai, now Chanyeol and Sehun.' Kris shook his head. 

'But the light is so dim here,' Kyungsoo sighed. 'So our searching will be more difficult.'

'We need light,' Kai smirked. 'And I knew just the right person for help.'

'Gapsongg!!' Kai shouted.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest...

Baekhyun was still having his greeting with Chanyeol.

They shook hands, and their eyes met.

It was just like magic that it seems the two's heart were linked. They can hear each others heartbeat clearly.

I've never felt in this way before, Baekhyun thought. He was out-going and cheerful, so being shy was not his style. But at that moment with Chanyeol, he felt himself heating up yet blushing.

Luhan realized the slight blush on Baekhyun's face, and giggled. 

'I-I'm Baekhyun,' the shorter boy gulped, and continued slowly. 'Nice to meet you.' 

'I'm Chanyeol, the happy virus,' the younger one smiled brightly at the hyung. 'I really admire your power hyung!' 

'Thank you...' Baekhyun looked away to hide his blush. 

'So,' Luhan decided to keep going,' we should be going-'

'Gapsongg!!!' 

Just then the four of them heard a loud scream.

'Ah, ' Baekhyun sighed.' That's Kai.'

'Then we should go back and joined the lads now!' Sehun jumped to his feet. 

With the call from Kai, Luhan quickly found the lad's location. And the twelve of them finally met together.

They stopped by a riverside to take a rest and had a small introduction of themselves.

'Now, let's introduce ourselves.' Kris said.' But for those who haven't reviled their power, keep it as a secret and act cool.'

'Kris!!!' Xiumin exclaimed. 'Why can't you be cooperative and be normal?'

'This is not my style,' Kris sighed, looking up in the sky.

'Xiumin-hyung is Frost power, Kai is teleportation, Luhan-hyung is Telepathy, Baekhyun is light and Lay is healing,' Chen announced. 'Correct?'

'And Kris-hyung can use flight as well as summoning a dragon,' Suho pointed out.

'A what?' Lay gasped. Suho giggled at Lay's cute reaction.

'A dragon,' Tao said, looking and Kris who was a bit mad.

'I told you all not to reveal your power and you are ruining my plan!' Kris exclaimed. 'I want to suddenly call out my dear Dragon and freak you guys out and now argh-'

'So maybe the rest can just show us their power,' Baekhyun suggested. And all of the boys agreed with it.

'I will start with it!' Chen jumped up and raised his right hand. Everyone looked at him, waiting for his power.
Chen closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. Then, the sky started to turn grey and thunderstorm came. Lightenings were like sharp swords, beaming across the dark sky. And the sound of thunder were the growl of the Thunder God. It was an magnificent sight.

The storm went heavier, but Chen calmed the storm suddenly and putted down his hands. Chen smiled. 'So this is my power.'

Everyone clapped and cheered.

'So whose next?' Kai asked.

'I'm sleepy, 'Tao sighed.' I'll say it out, my power is time control.' Then he lied on Kris's shoulder and slept.

'My turn then!' Chenyeol popped up. 

Chanyeol shut his eyes with his smiling warm face, but when those pairs of eyes were opened again, the handsome face turned into a serious and charisma expression. He reached out his hand to both side, and suddenly a large wings of Phoenix made by fire grew on Chanyeol's back. His whole body was on fire and he looked at the lads.

But the happy virus was so cheerful that he couldn't held his laughter and suddenly burst out of laughing. 

'Sehun!' He giggled, and the flame on his body disappeared. 'Your face is so funny just now!'

'Hyung,' Sehun sighed.' I'm just yawning.'

'But it's was really--' the happy virus kept on laughing and Sehun rolled his eyes.

Everyone were laughing at Chanyeol, who was now lying on the ground, still laughing at Sehun's yawning face. But the happy virus didn't realized that Baekhyun had been looking at him for the whole time, and even blushed as he showed his marvelous power of flame.

'Three left,' Luhan looked at Suho, Kyungsoo and Sehun. 'Sehun, you go first.'

'Aish,' Sehun scratched his head and stood up. 'Hyung, why me?'

'It was because it's fate that brought you and me together.'

Luhan spoke to Sehun's mind using telepathy. The younger's eyes stayed on the Luhan, who was giving him a warm smile. 

At that moment, Sehun already knew that he had fell for Luhan, and the elder also had feelings for Sehun.

This beautiful feeling was called love at first sight.

Well, maybe not the first time actually...

 

 


Author's note :

Hunhan all the wayyyyy
Yehet :3
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and will stay tuned with me :D
The tests are coming and there were tones of homework waiting for me *sigh*
Anyways, feel free to give me opinions and comments so I can improve 
Thank you for your support and love you all •3•