The main centre

Be with you

The dragon is now flying towards a large and wild island. There was a pearl black UFO shaped mansion in the middle of the island surrounded by a large area of forest.

'We're getting near,' Kris said to the boys. 'Suit yourself up and wake the sleeping fellows!'

Luhan heard the call and woke up slowly. He sat up and yawned, while realizing that the younger one next to him was sleeping too.

He smiled and get Sehun a gentle shook.

'Sehun-ah,' Luhan said. 'Wake up, we are here.'

Sehun rubbed his eyes lazily and stood up with Luhan.

Kyungsoo was walking with Chen and the two were chatting so happily. Kai kept watching at Kyungsoo's  squishy face and smiled.

Suho slowly stood up as he was still slightly wounded. But suddenly, the dragon stopped at a sharp point, causing Suho to lose his balance.

'Whoa!!' He screamed as he fell. As he was standing on the edge of the dragon's back, he was about to fall off from 1000 feet in the sky.

'Suho!!' Xiumin screamed.

'Oh no hyung!!!' Chanyeol gasped.

Kyungsoo's eyes grew bigger and fear filled his heart. He couldn't bear to lost anyone in his life anymore.

Cold sweat rolled down Chen's cheek. 

Kris gulped.

No one will expect such thing will happen so sudden.

Baekhyun ran to Suho and tries to grab him.

But Suho already lose his balance, and he fell off the dragon.

He couldn't feel his back anymore. Sea breeze was embracing him from the back and the cool wind brush against his arms.

Suho didn't dare to look down, so he kept his eyes shut.

He heard shouts from the above but he didn't open his eyes.

Maybe you will think that why don't he use his power?

Well, I believe that you probably couldn't think properly if your are falling off 1000 feet from a dragon in the sky.

He fell faster and faster. Gravity seemed to like Suho and pulled him straight down speedy. His heart beat speed up and it was so hard. 

He kept his eyes closed until a pair of warm arm embraced him.

The warmth from those hands transferred to Suho, and calmed him down.

He was too tired and he fainted before seeing his savior.

(In a chamber of the main centre..)

'Where am I?' Suho realized himself all safe and sound, lying on a soft and heaven-liked bed. Kyungsoo, Chen and Xiumin was in the room.

'Suho-hyung!' Kyungsoo jumped up as he saw the elder one woke up. 'We are in the main centre now.'

Xiumin came over with a hot towel in his hand.

'You fainted when you fell off the dragon,' he said. 'Luckily Lay saved you.'

'L-lay?' Suho exclaimed. 'How?'

'As you know,' Chen said. 'Unicorns have wings. So Lay-hyung jumped down to catch you while have his unicorn to fly in the air. He is a genius that have guts to jump off to save you.'

Suho blushed. Lay jumped down for me?! He asked himself. How can this be, he is just way to sweet.

'Where are the others?' Suho asked. 

'They are in the main lobby, taking some rest.' Xiumin said.

'I'll get up at once,' Suho added. 'Let's go.'

After a few minutes, Suho washed himself and was ready to go out.

The four of them left the chamber and headed to the lobby.

'Suho!' Kris got up from the sofa when he saw Suho. 'Are you alright?'

'All of us are very worried,' Baekhyun said. 

Suho nodded. 'I'll be careful next time.'

Suho looked at the people in front of him. He was so pleased to have them as his comrades, although they didn't know all of them for a long time, yet they seemed to be family to him.

Especially the one with his brother's sparkling and charming eyes.

'As all of us are here now,' Xiumin said. 'We shall start discussing our training plan.'

They gathered around a large glass table with Kris and Xiumin standing in the middle. Kris tabbed the table twice, and words in light form appeared. It was like a huge touch screen computer system, but the glass was clear and it was much more useful.

Kris then used his finger to draw a rectangle, and a scanned map appeared on the table.

'This is the map of this island,' Kris said. 'We are going to put you all into groups and work together in the forest.' 

'Both of us will join the training too,' Xiumin said. 'So you all will have no more excuse for being lazy.'

'No!!!' Chanyeol moaned.

'My nap time..' Sehun sighed. Luhan looked at him and chuckled. 

'Your groupings will be arranged randomly,' Kris announced. 'Baekhyun, Luhan,Sehun and me as a group. Then it will be Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Suho and Lay. The rest are Kai, Chen, Tao and Chanyeol.' 

Kai glanced at Kyungsoo, and sighed. He wanted to be in the same group with Kyungsoo so much.

'Now,' Xiumin said. 'Please get into your group and we will head to the forest in 10 minutes!'

Luhan walked near Sehun and nudged him. 

'Sehun,' He looked up at the younger boy. 'I'm in the same group with you.'

Sehun smiled shyly and nodded.

'Ah~Chanyeol,' Baekhyun smirked at him. 'It's a shame that I cannot be in the same group with you and challenge you.'

'I know right,' Chanyeol said. 'But we will have many chances in the future.'

They got into their groups and followed Kris.

'Now,' Kris announced to them. 'Let our training begin.'

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

I'm really sorry for the long update.

Tests are killing me.

I'm sorry ;(

But...

Easter holiday is coming!!!!!!

So I'll try to do more updates in this week. :D

Stay in tune :9