The assemble

Be with you

 

Ding-dong ! Ding-dong !
 
The doorbell broke the silence in the house. 
 
'Argh... I told them to come in the afternoon,' moaned Kyungsoo as he headed to the door.' I just want a relaxing and quiet morning--'
 
'Hyungggggg!' Sehun exclaimed and hugged Kyungsoo, who just sighed and smiled warmly. 
 
Suho, Sehun,Tao,Chen and Chanyeol entered, which made the house more lively than usual.
 
'So, Kris hyung called you yesterday and let us gathered here,' said Chen, looking at Kyungsoo. 'Did he tell u anything special?'
 
'No,'Kyungsoo answered.' He said he'll arrive when--'
 
Ding-dong! Ding-Dong !
 
'It must be Kris hyung!'shouted Chanyeol, as all of them rushed to the door except Suho and Kyungsoo.
 
After they opened the door, there stand Kris who was expected.
 
 'Hey, 'said Kris, while slowly taking off his sunglasses. 'Anyone missed me?'
 
'Me! Me!' Tao screamed as he hugged Kris tightly. Everyone laughed and settled down in the living room.
 
'So, why did hyung let us gather here today?' asked Chanyeol. 
 
'As you all remember,' explained Kris, while putting down his cup of coffee. 'That each of you were chosen and were given with different supernatural power, for that one day you will use the power to save your love ones.'
 
'Yes,' said Suho. 'And we all knew our power, but why?'
 
'It was because, the day is near.'
 
Then it was a total silence in the house.
 
'WHAT?!' They all exclaimed, looking at Kris who was calmly having a zip of his coffee.
 
'I just received a notice from the Guardians, that the king of Esgaroth, a strong but evil planet near the Earth, was planning to attack our planet.' Kris looked at the boys who dropped their jaws,then slowly continued. 'But our power won't be enough for the fight, and we will have helping hands from the EXO planet.'
 
'Wow this sounds awesome!' Chanyeol jumped to his feet. 
 
'It's like we are going to be super heros and save the day!' Sehun was as excited as Chanyeol and both of them were dancing with joy.
 
'You two should be mature,' sighed Chen.'It's not a game but about live and death.'
 
Kyungsoo haven't said a word after Kris's explanation. Well, he was fine with death as he don't have any reason to live. His parents passed away when he was five, and his uncle who took care of him afterwards sure gave him a miserable childhood. So he decided to move out and live alone when he was 19. His only friends were these few noisy yet sweet-hearted fellows. Chen and Suho were the closest to Kyungsoo as they were in the same class at school. But as Kyungsoo's friends were fighting together with him, he had no fear to die.
 
After hearing Kris's explanation, they decided to go home early to have a good rest as Kris announced that there will be special training course with the comrade from the EXO planet.
 
Chanyeol, Sehun, Tao and Kris left at night after the dinner while Chen and Suho stayed behind to sleep in Kyungsoo's place. The three of them always have sleepover and chat till midnight.
 
'The sky was clear,' said Chen. 'Kyungsoo-ah can we go up to the rooftop to see the stars later?' Chen and Suho begged Kyungsoo, who nodded  immediately and gave them a shy smile.
 
Before they slept, they took a large blanket to the rooftop and stocked to each other, sharing the blanket warmly. Then they looked up into the starry sky. 
 
'Wow,'exclaimed Suho.' It's beautiful.' 
The sky was clear and the stars can be clearly seen. It had been a long time since there were so many stars in the sky. The cool breeze had made the night more fresh and relaxing. They looked at the sky in silence, until a shooting star suddenly appeared across the clear sky. 
 
The three of them closed their eyes and made wishes. 
 
'What wish did you made?' Chen asked the other two.
 
'I wished that-- oh wait saying it out will make the wish losing its power!' Suho chuckled and pinched Chen's cheek. 'You naughty Chen almost made me lost my wish!' 
 
'I'm sorry hyung,' laughed Chen, while hugging Kyungsoo tightly. 'Kyungsoo-ah come here, you had been so quiet for the whole day, chat with us.'
 
'Yes, Kyungsoo-ah, come here,' said Suho as he spread out his arms.
 
Kyungsoo immediately lied in the two hyung's arms and smiled warmly.
 
'Hyung, I'm actually a bit worried about tomorrow..' 
 
'Why? You are just so sweet, everyone will like you.'said Suho. And Chen nodded.
 
'I hope so,' answered Kyungsoo shyly. 
 
'Well, it's getting late and we should sleep now, let's be prepared for tomorrow!' exclaimed Chen. 
 
And the three of them slowly entered the bedroom. They soon fell asleep and had a sweet dream. Even the worried Kyungsoo was relaxed after hearing his hyungs support.
 
'It'll be a nice training and I may knew friends from the outer space. All of them will be nice and friendly,'he thought.
 
But reality was always different from expectation.
 
 
 
 
 
Author's notes 
 
So, this is my first chapter. Hope you all like it ^^ 
I'm working on my second chapter and will update soon. XD Please give me more opinion on my writings to let me improve :) 
But back to the story... Guest from the EXO planet? Reality is different from expectation? 
Hehehe... Please look forward to my following flows :3 
Thank you everyone >u<