Extra 3: Date [BaekYeol & XiuChen]

Catch Me

"Let's watch this one!" 

"No, this one!"

"This one's better!"

"Nuh uh, this one's better!"

"You said could pick out which movie to watch!"

"But you ended up choosing the flavor of the popcorn, so get to pick!"

"That's not far, you said you were okay with sweet popcorn!"

"You said you'd pick the movie if I chose the popcorn, but you chose the popcorn! So I get to pick!"

"You're so mean!" 

"Ah, don't pout like that- Fine, fine, you can pick the movie!" 

With a gleeful smile on his face, Baekhyun skips off the purchase the tickets for the latest action movie (that Jongin had seen with Kyungsoo, and reported that the boy had fallen asleep five minutes into the movie), and seeing as to how Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had similar tastes in movies, Chanyeol was going to waste eight dollars and seventy-five cents on a ticket just to watch Baekhyun fall asleep without even watching the movie.

Chanyeol sighs as he watches Baekhyun scurry off in happiness, holding onto the warm plastic box of popcorn and the large soda in both hands. This was not what he envisioned when they had stepped out of the house to avoid hearing Kris and Suho having . He had wanted to go on a romantic date with Baekhyun, just the two of them, perhaps visit a fancy restaurant and have a candlelight lunch, brunch, if he was feeling fancy, and maybe crank up some of that 'Chanderp' charm - as named by Sehun - and flirt with Baekhyun.

But no, the evil (not really) little minx had to say he wanted to catch a movie, and the only reason Chanyeol had agreed was because he probably could get away with placing his arm over the armrest and Baekhyun's shoulders, or touch the boy's pretty, slender fingers accidentally when they both reached for the popcorn.

It's about several minutes later does Baekhyun return, waving the tickets in his hand enthusiastically at Chanyeol. The taller male stifles a loud laugh at the cuteness of the petite male, and he greets Baekhyun with a smile. Those several minutes had been a crucial moment of contemplating for Chanyeol, and after thinking back on the memories that the both of them shared, Chanyeol had decided that he was going to man up and make a move today.

He casually snakes his arm over Baekhyun's shoulder, and as he had expected, the petite male thinks nothing much of it, brushing it off as something not out of the ordinary since they usually shared more skinship than that. Chanyeol gives himself a mental pat on the back for a job well-done, and they both scurry into the darkening theater, attempting to find their seats in the almost-empty theater.

Once seated, Chanyeol carefully and strategically places the soda so that Baekhyun has to reach over him to get to it, and knowing how thirsty Baekhyun could get eating popcorn, he'd been reaching over a lot. Then, he places the popcorn in-between the both of them so that when Baekhyun reaches for the popcorn, he would reach for it too, and their fingers would brush. Damn, he loved those pretty fingers, the slender and slim shape of them, the perfectly rounded nails, and his thoughts begin to drift dangerously into how good they would feel wrapped around his-

Chanyeol. Stop.

They settle into their seats, Baekhyun shushing Chanyeol as he shifts around noisily in his seat, attempting to find his phone so he can fiddle with it whilst the advertisements were playing. Seeing this, the petite male pouted and tugged on Chanyeol's sweater.

"Am I that bad to talk to, Chanyeol?" He asks, pout evident in his voice even though Chanyeol couldn't see him in the darkness as the advertisements flicker from one to another quickly.

"Ah- N-no!" Chanyeol stammers quickly, shoving his phone into his pocket as he attempts not to half-gargle and half-scream at the adorableness that was Baekhyun. "It's just, you know, it's a theater and we should keep quiet so we don't disturb other people-"

He's babbling, and he knows it because Baekhyun's lips curve ever so slightly into that rectangular smile that he's come to know and love. God, Baekhyun's lips were so pink and plump; attractive enough on their own, and oh what it would feel like to have those lips wrapped around his-

Chanyeol. I demand thee to stop right there.

The taller male cringes inwardly at his miserable attempt to recite Shakespearan language in his head, and he turns his attention to Baekhyun, who's gotten quiet. Baekhyun's absorbed into the advertisements, watching as the girl bounces tic-tacs off the wall in her office into (just how did she do that, Chanyeol wonders to himself).

"I wish I could do that too," Baekhyun sighs wistfully, and Chanyeol has to bite his tongue to stop himself from blurting out, "Well you could try it with me." because that was just extremely stupid--- what did tic-tacs have to do with him?!

He's saved by the darkening of the lights around in the theater, signalling the start of the movie as Baekhyun tears his attention off the screen to grab some popcorn before the good bit started. Seeing this, Chanyeol quickly reaches for the popcorn as well, and thanks to his jerky hand movements, he spills the whole bucket onto the floor.

Flushing red, he quickly apologizes to the guy on his left, who just scowls at the clumsiness that was Chanyeol before turning his attention back to the movie. Chanyeol bends over to pick up the popcorn with his head hung in embarrassment (really, Chanyeol, why did you have to do that in front of Baekhyun?) as he pours handfuls of popcorn kernels back into the bucket. 

A soft giggle is heard just as the movie starts, and out of the corner of his eye, Chanyeol sees Baekhyun attempting to hide his laughter. His heart swells at the sight, and he's grinning widely when he finally registers that he's the reason for Baekhyun's laughter. He reaches over and pushes Baekhyun's shoulder, attempting to scowl at the boy.

"Yah, don't laugh at me," He says, and Baekhyun just shakes his head as the person behind them hisses a sharp "shhhh!" at them. 

Baekhyun grabs the handful of popcorn Chanyeol's just scooped up, and tosses it into the guy's face. "Let's get out of here."

Without any hesitation, the both of them make a run for it, the guy screaming curses behind them, and getting shushed by the rest of the movie-goers.

Ah, karma. It felt so good.

Though it didn't feel quite as good as Baekhyun's small hand in his, fingers intertwined tightly as they run across the empty movie theater, giggling in random bursts. Nothing feels quite as good as being with Baekhyun in Chanyeol's eyes, and as they both stop to catch their breaths, both of them lock gazes. Chanyeol's eyes drift downwards to Baekhyun's open lips, taking in ragged breaths and curling into a smile.

Then, as if having a mind of its own, his body moves forward and their lips meet in the sweetest kiss.

Scratch that, Chanyeol thinks, nothing is as good as this.

 


 

"Come on Chen, it's been fifteen minutes! You can't seriously be waiting just to get one crepe!" Xiumin wails in disappointment as the boy emerges from the long line... clutching one lone strawberry-banana crepe. "I thought you would get one for me, you- you!"

Chen blinks at the elder wolf before curling his lips up into a wide smile, pushing the crepe towards the older male. "We can share! Take a bite, it's good, I promise."

Xiumin blushes as the sweet treat is shoved in his face, and he attempts to hide it by biting into it and then complaining that it wasn't that good. (It was good because Chen fed him, honestly) They started to walk past the crowd in the food-court, muttering excuse me's and sorry's along the way. When Xiumin had grumbled about being hungry, he had expected Chen to take him to a cafe to sit down and have some good food, not to queue for a godforsaken fifteen minutes just to get one miserable crepe. The crepe was sweet, though, and Xiumin has to chant to himself that he's mad at Chen.

I'm mad at Chen, I'm mad at Chen, I'm mad at-

"Hyung, here, have a strawberry," Chen tells him, shoving the fruit between the male's lips before smiling like the angel he is.

The elder wolf blushes as he munches on the sweet fruit, his lips and his fingers when he was done. Then he realizes that he's lost his goal of being mad at Chen.

I'm mad at Chen, I'm mad at Chen-

"Here hyung, I'm full," Chen shoves the half-eaten crepe onto Xiumin's empty hands, lips curved into that beautiful smile that Minseok loved hated.

Xiumin eats the crepe silently, walking beside the male as he chews - but Chen said that he was hungry as well earlier... - and then he realizes that Chen was probably giving him the crepe because he was the one who was hungry in the first place. He had to stop and get his bearings, blushing as he finishes the rest of his crepe.

Chen glances back at Xiumin, noting the flushed cheeks before smiling to himself. He knew he was attracted to the elder wolf, and the feelings were pretty much mutual, but it was so much more fun teasing the elder and watching him get all adorably sulky and pouty (complete with adorable, fluffy, puffed out cheeks) over something. That was the sole reason he hadn't claimed Xiumin as his mate yet, but Chen knew that he would have to do it soon, since he couldn't really hold back any longer. His hyung was just simply too adorable.

"Chen, look! Kittens!" Xiumin squeals as he all but runs over to the window pane, squishing his face up against the glass to see the tiny creatures stumble about clumsily, attempting to climb out of their crib. "Can we go in? Can we? Can we?!"

The older male looks at Chen with sparkling eyes, and Chen barely nods his head before Xiumin dashes through the door, squealing in delight. Smiling to hismelf, Chen follows the elder in, watching as the wolf played with the small kittens. Upon seeing Xiumin, the kittens mewed and squeaked up at him, clambering over one another in an attempt to get his attention.

Xiumin coos at all of them, picking them up one by one to play with, and Chen stands to the side, watching with a grin on his face. This. This was too adorable. 

"Chen, look, it's so cute!" Xiumin finally turns to him, picking up a calico-coated kitten and showing it to Chen. "It looks like you with it's orange and white fur!"

"And it looks like you with your black and orange-dotted fur," Chen tells him, smiling widely as Xiumin blushes scarlet upon realizing the meaning behind his words. "So cute."

"I know, isn't it?!" Xiumin sighs in delight as the kitten attempts to climb up his shirt when he tries to place it back in the crib.

"Not talking about the kitten, hyung," Chen mutters under his breath, but Xiumin hears him just fine.

Glancing up at Chen discreetly as he finally sets the calico kitten back into the crib, Xiumin confirms that Chen was looking at him while uttering those words. He flushes even redder as the kitten climbs up his long-sleeved shirt, mewing desperately at the male it didn't want to be apart from.

"Aw, Chen, let's adopt it and bring it home," He whines at last, cuddling the satisfied kitten to his chest. (Thank god for the kitten helping him to be able to change the subject) "It's so adorable, I don't want to leave it here!"

The kitten mews and then yawns widely as if to prove Xiumin's point, and Chen rolls his eyes, pulling his wallet out from his back pocket. "You're the hyung, but I spoil you too much."

"You're the best!" Xiumin cheers as Chen hands the cashier his card, snuggling the kitten to his chest. "You hear that, kitty? You're coming home with us!" 

As they walk out of the shop at last with never-ending bags of cat food, cat litter and other cat-related stuff, Chen bemoans the fact that they didn't have a car as they began the trek back home. Xiumin coddles the kitten, naming it Mi-Cha, "Mi" from Xiumin, and "Cha" from Chen- though the younger had protested that it sounded nothing like his name. Shaking his head, he smiles at how Xiumin kept cooing at the kitten, when suddenly a new idea pops into his head and his smile turns devious.

"Hyung, you owe me a favor for this, right?" He asks nonchalantly, shifting the bags onto his forearm to carry them better.

"Yeah, I do, why?" Xiumin replies with his own question, busy pushing his index finger against Mi-Cha's flailing (tiny) paws.

"Then, if the rest ask..." 

Xiumin looks up at the younger wolf, Mi-Cha squeaking in indignance at the sudden lack of attention.

"That kitten is our love-child."

The elder wolf is left spluttering with flushed cheeks, squawking in horror as Chen cackles, running the rest of the short distance back into the safety of the house where he could hide from a furious (and very embarrassed) Xiumin.

"CHEN!"

 



me after this chapter: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU WERE EXPECTING A CONTINUATION OF THE DRAMA RIGHT.

WRONG.

honestly i already planned out all the chapters before, so no, i'm not trolling you guys on purpose. xD if you realize, there's been an extra chapter in-between chapters 4, 6 and 8. this is the last of the couples' extras from the first date they all went on! (after Krisho got it on, #oyeahytime)

bet your reactions are like this. c;

don't worry though, the next chapter we'll be back on track! 

question: did you or did you not get trolled? 

remember: