Sensitive

Catch Me

"Kris, can you stop?" Suho all but growls at the Alpha, who came too close for his comfort. He flattened his wolf ears against his head and lets out a warning snarl to the bigger wolf following him. "Just because I'm carrying your pups doesn't make me an invalid for hunting!"

"But you might injure yourself-" Kris starts, but stops immediately when the white wolf narrows its eyes, adding more dangerous intent into that piercing glare.

"Let me hunt in peace!" Suho growls again and stalks away quietly into some bushes, looking for prey.

It had been this way for a few days, simply because Suho had found out that he was pregnant a week right after the mating, and Kris had been treating him as if he were some fragile glass figurine that would break if he so much as touched him. Suho hated the fact that Kris wanted him to stay at home and be pampered just because he was pregnant, and he mumbles angrily to himself when he storms away from his lover in his wolf form. Kris sighs, watching as the white wolf disappeared from his line of sight - although it was really adorable watching the white wolf fume and stalk away. 

Kris really didn't want to treat Suho this way, but his instincts were yelling at him to protect his newly-claimed and pregnant to boot mate at all costs, and he didn't want to put his future pups and mate in any danger. As Alpha, it was his responsibility to take care of his mate and to ensure that he was safe, to nurture their pups and raise them in the most suitable way possible, and he couldn't help but be over-protective of his mate, even in the most sensitive period Suho would ever be in.

He hangs his head and walks back to the house, where he encounters the ten pitiful, sympathetic stares of the pups in his pack. Swatting at their noses in a half-playful swipe, he emits a low growl before retreating to his study, wanting to nurse his wounded ego caused by his own mate in silence and solitude. The rest of the pack exchange glances at each other before slipping into the main living room, where they set up the x-box and start to play the violent shooting games that Suho never allowed them to put their grubby paws on. They believed that this was nothing compared to the next few months, according to Xiumin, and they were sure that the Alpha would get Suho back in his arms by the end of the day.


It's evening when Suho returns, the sun fading into the horizon and painting the sky a bright orange, pink and red, and in the distance, at the bottom was a very pale blue, where the day met night. He opens the door softly, wincing at the loud creak the old oak produces when it's swung open, and he eyes the figure on the bed cautiously, knowing that he probably had crossed the line and his lover's pride had taken quite a hit. 

Quietly, he crosses the room in fluid movements, hands peeling back the duvet to reveal a sleeping Kris, eyes shut and mouth open wide to emit loud, bear-like snores. Suho would've giggled, if it wouldn't wake the dozing wolf up, and he pulls his pants off, sliding under the sheets and cuddling up to his lover, purring lightly in the way Kris' arms surround him immediately as if they recognize his stature and the feeling of his skin. 

His mate's hands start to travel, mapping out the expanse of the paler man's covered chest, and a soft moan is ripped from Suho's throat when the big hands brush over sensitive s. A growl sounds behind him, and Suho is swiftly pinned onto the bed, his back hitting the soft mattress as his mate changes their positions, lowering his hot mouth onto the male's neck as he litters it with open-mouthed kisses.

"You're back," He breathes, once he's satisfied with leaving his mark on his mate, a slight grin showing off white teeth shining in the darkness. "I missed you."

Suho nuzzles his mate's neck and chest lightly, smiling against the expanse of skin shown by the lack of shirt covering Kris. "I'm back. I'm sorry about earlier..."

"It's okay, I understand," Kris smiles at the brunette in his arms, leaning down to peck those soft, plump lips once. "Let's sleep?"

The brunette nods and smiles, glad that his mate was understanding as he curls up against him lightly, careful not to put any pressure on his stomach area even though he wasn't showing. Kris' big hands splayed across his clothed stomach, as if serving as a protective layer for his pups. He woofs quietly to them, and Suho laughs softly at his awkwardness - his eyebrows scrunching as he concentrates on what to say to the growing pups, hands on his mate's flat stomach. 

He falls asleep to Kris telling the babies how much he loved them and how he couldn't wait for them to come out, and also that their mother was very pretty - he got a light hit on the head for that - and that he would like for them to come out and meet the pack quickly. When Kris is finally done talking to the pups, he glances up at Suho, who's already asleep with his eyes shut tight and his mouth slightly open. Kris smiles at the sight - his mate was truly adorable, and he was so glad he decided to claim him. He was glad Suho was the one.


Months flew by in a flash, and of course, the whole pack had begun to pair up. Right now was the season to begin heat, and Sehun was already beginning to show signs of discomfort. The whole pack was affected by his smell, a sweet, vanilla scent that invaded their noses and bombarded their senses with the want to mate. Being the omega was something you wouldn't want to be during the season, especially if you lived in a large pack. Sehun knew that Suho would protect him, despite the latter being pregnant, and he would claw out any of the members' eyes should they even look at Sehun like a piece of meat. However, he still didn't know what to do since it was his first season, and he finds himself snuggling closer to Suho, nosing the duvet that covered the Alpha female.

Suho's arms wind themselves around Sehun's lanky frame, and soft kisses are rained down on the soft, rainbow hair. To the side, Kris grunts as he's kicked off the bed by the omega's innecessitant wriggling, and he glares up at the pup who looks too contented to scold. 

"I'm scared," He tells Suho, who his hair and smiles at him, muttering words of assurance. The pack wouldn't dare to lay a finger on Sehun, mainly because Suho would rip their heads off, and then the Alpha would have their bodies mauled in minutes because his mate hadn't liked the way they approached the omega. Another reason was the tingling in the air whenever Luhan stared at them should they so much as touch Sehun. They all knew the reason why the elder was acting this way, though it seemed as though the male didn't know himself, and they all managed to keep a distance from the omega so far.

Lay had found company in the whiny form of the pack's Beta, Tao, and he seemed more than happy to snuggle with the sharp-eyed male on the couch, bawling his eyes out to old Disney movies, so he didn't see a need to go and bother the omega. Xiumin left the house more often than not to go fishing near the river, a hobby he had picked up weeks before Sehun's season, and Chen would always go with him, so that he didn't have to deal with struggling with his libido due to some omega in heat. Chanyeol and Baekhyun would lounge around the house, though they never bothered the omega much, only to play pranks on him, and when Luhan had bared his teeth in a snarl at them, they had completely stopped and fallen into each other for comfort. 

Jongin, though, was a whole different case. He had been the closest to the omega since they were in a pack together, and were nearly the same age, just days apart. The blonde always stuck by Sehun, though nowadays he'd been distraced by Kyungsoo, but when Sehun's season had hit, he found himself instinctively attracted to the omega's scent. He was, more often than not, found right beside the omega now, and as much as he wanted to pull himself away, he couldn't.

"Jongin's getting too close and touchy now," Sehun whimpers, snuggling closer to Suho, barely giving a glance to the disgruntled Alpha sitting on the floor. "He won't do anything, right? Will you stop him?"

The million dollar question hung, unanswered in the air as Suho stares, mouth agape. He had never thought about it that way. Jongin, besides Sehun, was his other baby, and there was absolutely no way he could hurt him. Suho had always thought that Jongin, of all the pups, would help to protect Sehun like a brother, ever so lovingly. Never once had he ever suspected that the blonde would turn onto the omega when the season came.

"We'll find a way," Kris interrupts, bringing the two of them into his arms as he carefully maneuvers his mate so that his belly isn't squished in any way. "Don't worry, alright? Let's sleep now."

Sehun snuggles to him, enamating purrs of contentment, and the Alpha didn't have the heart to tell him to get out, because the omega was just that precious, especially with his pouty lips and begging eyes. Sighing, he slides back into bed with the both of them, grunting in objection when Sehun immediately pushes himself into the middle, effectively separating the two grown wolves.

"Goodnight," The omega chirps innocently, quickly closing his eyes and falling asleep soon after.

Kris leans over the pup's head and pecks Suho's lips softly, smiling at his lover. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Suho smiles back shyly, wrapping his arms around his belly as he snuggles closer to the two. 


Short update is short. otl 

I ran out of ideas. Frowns at myself. Does anybody want to see the other couples? ouo 

Comments are appreciated ^o^/ !