Baby, Third Time's the Charm. (HunHan)

Catch Me

http://ggeobuki.tumblr.comIt had taken some time, but Sehun found himself slowly forgiving Luhan after they had talked about their relationship, and Sehun had agreed to let Luhan be his mate. It had taken some convincing, a lot of wooing on Luhan's part, and persuasion from Chen for Sehun to finally accept the elder wolf and their relationship.

Had it always been this way, Sehun ponders to himself as he watches the clouds drift by in serenity, arms supporting the back of his head. He laid outside in the garden, basking in the sunlight as the children screeched and ran around with the unlimited amount of energy they produced and contained. Jun Hee flops onto his stomach, making him let out a small 'oof' from the air pushed out of his body, and he smiles, ruffling her hair as she snuggles close to him.

Out of the six children, Sehun loved and pampered Jun Hee the most - probably because she was a girl, and his omega instincts made him more sensitive and vulnerable to the children's needs. His next definite favorites were Jonghyun and Hyungsoo, because they were obedient and protective over their sisters, although Jonghyun's sister complex was getting a tad bit worrying, given that they were already seven years old.

"Uncle Sehun, play with me!" Jun Hee squeals, her eyes shining with happiness as she bounces lightly on his stomach, knocking the wind out of him again.

"Alright, alright, I'll play with you," He agrees, lifting her off his stomach so he could sit up and finally breathe again. "What does the princess want to play?"

"Let's play house! I'll be the momma and you can be the papa!" She smiles excitedly, showing off her pearly-white teeth before she drags him over to where a pink table had been put out, along with matching stools.

Two of the stools were taken by stuffed animals - one a white bear, and the other a puppy holding a guitar (which made no sense to Sehun, but whatever). He sits down in the third available stool, and she scurries away, squealing about making the tea. A shadow is cast from behind him, and he twists in the small seat to look at the person hovering at the table.

"Hello, you," He greets softly with a warm smile as Luhan leans down to place a soft peck on his lips.

"Hey yourself, love,' Luhan smiles back, eyes twinkling with mirth as Sehun's nose scrunched up at the use of a pet-name. "What're you up to, sitting out here with a bear and a dog?"

"The usual, playing with Jun Hee- She wanted to play house," Sehun explains as the little girl came running back with a playset teapot in her hands.

"Uncle Luhan! Have you come to visit me and Sehun?" She grins up at the male before pulling him to sit on another stool, then she sets about pouring the tea (air, in this case) into the cups. "Have a cup of tea! It's cha... cha... chamomile?" 

Her sentence ends up being a question as she tilted her head to the side, unsure of how to pronounce it. Luhan chuckles at her cute antics and nods before he sits down, bringing the empty cup to his lips and sipping loudly as if there was actual tea in it.

"Mmm, it's delicious," He compliments, and she giggles softly before running back into the house where Suho had been baking cookies.

"Wait there! I'll get cookies for you two and Mr. Bear and Mr. Dog!" 

They're left alone as Jun Hee races back into the house at top speed, and Luhan just shakes his head at the girl. Sehun feels strong arms wrap around his waist, and he looks up into the almond eyes of his older mate., their conversation dying into a shared silence and serenity.

"I'm a little jealous, truthfully," Luhan speaks up after a while, and Sehun raises his brows skeptically, turning in the male's arms.

"Really, Lu? Jealous of a little girl playing house with your mate?" The younger wolf smiles up when Luhan scrunches his nose in distaste.

"We could play house too," Luhan whispers, voice dropping to a low hum as he growls in Sehun's ear. "You'll be the wife and bear my pups."

Shoving the elder wolf away playfully, Sehun leans up and nips at the male's collarbone before standing up, sashaying back to the house with his hips in full swing the way he knew Luhan liked.

"In your dreams."

 


 

Luhan doesn't see Sehun for two weeks because it's his turn to go into town to work - and Luhan worked as a kindergarten teacher in the small town, known for being the sweetest and most caring teacher by the students; loved by both students and fellow teachers alike.

"Hey, Lu," A soft, gentle voice calls out to him one day when he's out in the garden, watching over the rowdy children rolling about in the muddy grass. 

He turns to find his mate halfway across the yard, and a large grin breaks out on his face as he closes the distance between them before he knows it. "Hey, love. What are you doing here?"

The children behind him squeal and run to him as fast as their little legs could carry them, "Who's that, Teacher Luhan, who's that?"

Behind, a small boy with peach-pink hair and large, almond eyes comes tottering over, lagging badly behind the rest as he peeks at Luhan's mate from behind his long bangs.

"He's pretty."

It was a soft whisper that was carried by the wind to the younger wolf's ears, and he smiles, leaping over the gate in one bound - earning large gapes from the astounded children and a surprised squeak from his mate - striding over to the child and picking him up in his arms, swinging him around.

"You're a pretty good talker, hm?" Sehun whispers to the boy, who blushes scarlet and hides his face in the tall male's shoulder. "Would you like a sweet? I have some in my bag."

At the word "sweet", the children clamber to Sehun at light-speed, screaming for a sweet each, and Luhan watches in amusement as his mate calms the squabbling children down before handing them the sweets promised as rewards for being good, a warm feeling spreading throughout his chest as he watches his mate interact with the children.

The sight alone made him eager to have kids himself, and not just kids - kids that Sehun would bear, and they would raise together. It was a primal instinct, and urge, and he tries to press his wolf down as the warmth spreads more across his chest.

"Lu? Is something wrong?" His mate's soft voice tugs on his bond, and he glances up into kind, pretty almond eyes as the kids race each other back into the building at his colleague's call of lunch.

"No, just thinking about our future, actually..." He trails off and reaches out a hand to Sehun's face softly. "What are you doing here, anyway? You didn't get to answer me just now."

"I thought I'd drop by and visit, seeing as how you've been gone for two weeks," Sehun explains, his lips in-between his sentences distractedly. "I just... missed you."

His heart soared at the male's words, and he smiles, grasping Sehun's fingers and separating them so he could slide his own in-between before he swings their hands back and forth once they were intertwined. He leans forward, pressing his lip against Sehun's, chuckling against the softness as the wind brushed past them. The leaves on the tree above their heads fluttered past, as if to cover their sweet kiss, and Luhan pulls back slowly.

"I missed you too," He coos, chuckling silently as Sehun flushes a little and hits his arm. "I was thinking what it would be like to have our own pups..."

Sehun's eyes flicker up to meet his older lover's gaze, holding it for a few seconds before letting it drop onto their joined hands.

"If we have children, I want them to go to another school because you're teaching here and you'll corrupt them." Sehun snorts, and Luhan nudges his side in revenge. 

"If that's the case, I want enough to build my own soccer team. Xiumin and I can be their coaches." 

"What?! I'm not giving birth to that many children, you . You're not the one getting pregnant, don't be selfish!"

"But Sehun, think about the cuteness-!"

Sehun leans over and covers Luhan's mouth with his again to shut the elder wolf up.

"We should have three," He whispers against Luhan's lips softly. "Because don't you know?"

"Third time's the charm."

 



IT'S DONE.

IT'S OVER.

THANK YOU FOR GOING ON THIS JOURNEY WITH ME AND THE (DORKY IDIOTS) BOYS. I shall go tear up now as I mark this story complete because this has been one of my most liked stories ever with over 80 upvotes and 600 subs. I love you all, and thank you for the support throughout all the chapters.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it! 

PS if you want to read more dorky exo ot12, you can head on over to this story that I'll be updating since this one is done! >>> click! <<< of course, this is only if you want to read it, but no harm going through the first few chapters right? /shameless self-advertising lmao.

also, i have a tumblr (in case the big aff scare 2015 happens again), whereby I'll upload backups of my stories (such as this one here!) if anything happens to aff. but fingers crossed nothing will happen to it!

tumblr

​again, thank you all for the support and love for Catch Me. I'll see you all in my other stories in future!