Extra 1: Brat [HunHan]

Catch Me

When the Alpha had finally claimed Suho, the whole pack had sighed in relief. In fact, they had all stumbled home from the hunt just in time to hear their Alpha mating, and Luhan had cringed at the muffled sounds coming from the bedroom, covering the omega's ears.

"Come on guys," He had whispered to the rest of the pack. "Let's go shopping and watch a movie or something."

"Why can't I listen?" Sehun whimpers softly to Luhan, pawing at the hands that covered his ears. "I need to learn about mating too!"

"That's because you're the baby, and nobody wants the baby to be tainted," Jongin snickers at the forlorn look on the omega's face. "Your mate will teach you all you need to know."

"But what if Alpha is hurting Suho hyung?" Sehun whines softly as he's pushed out of the door by Luhan, who's still protectively cupping his hands over the youngster's ears. "I need to save Suho hyung!"

His struggles are rendered useless against Luhan's shorter, but more built frame, and he pouts, falling limp and acting as dead weight to the poor wolf who was pulling him along. Luhan huffs at the pup's behavior and just lugs him along for the journey, ignoring the looks that the strangers give them as they stroll along the bustling streets of some place they were familiar with. It was a nameless town to them, but they had lived in the forest near it for so long that they came here to stock up on their clothes and food storage so often the town people knew them as 'a pack of nice, but strange people who lived in the forest'. The townsfolk had never questioned their lifestyle, and for that the wolves were always grateful and more than willing to spend their hard-earned money on the goodies that they sold in the town.

They all start to split up - with Chanyeol and Baekhyun heading to see an action movie, Xiumin and Chen going toward the foodcourt for some grub, Tao was dragging Lay to the arcade, Jongin was tugging Kyungsoo towards a candy shop, and that left Luhan with a grumbling, upset Sehun. Growling and cursing the others under his breath, he turns to look at the displeased omega.

"Okay, what do you want to do, pup?" He asks, crossing his arms as he eyes the male before him. While he had to admit Sehun was quite handsome, the male was too much of a brat to handle, and too overly-obsessed and attached to the ex-now-female Alpha. 

"I want to go home," Sehun answered defiantly, and Luhan rolls his eyes, knowing that was the answer he was expecting.

"Well, too bad. We're going to the hair salon because I want to dye my hair, and that's final."

Without letting the omega speak, he drags the tall boy into the nearby hair salon, giving a cheerful greeting to the workers inside. To ensure that Sehun didn't run away while he was seated in a chair, he also orders a dye job for the omega, who whines in displeasure but soon gives in when he sees that he's able to spend the elder's money to show his displeasure. 

Throughout the dyeing, Sehun was fairly quiet, and Luhan curses himself when he finally gets out of his chair only to see the stylist add even more colors to her palette, brushing on the very vibrant violet onto Sehun's now-bleached hair.

"Just how many colors did you choose?" He asks the omega, who hums a serene "You'll see" in response. 

Grumbling softly, the elder plops himself down on the sofa nearby, knowing that the stylist would be nowhere near done in the next five to fifteen minutes. He closes his eyes, trying to rid himself of the headache that was coming on due to the brat seated in the plush salon chair in front of him. Why did he have to get stuck with this brat?


When Sehun is finally done, Luhan almost screeches at the whole range of vibrant colors that the omega has on his head. It looked like a unicorn had barfed all over his bleached roots, or like a parrot had died on it - a parrot with red, yellow, blue, green, purple and pink feathers, that is - and he knew that the Alpha was going to flip

"What made you think this was a good idea?!" He yells at the omega, waving frantically at the boy's hair. The omega shrugs and gives a smug grin when the cashier taps Luhan on the shoulder and hands over the bill, making the male almost faint on the spot at the total cost of their hair treatment.

"THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS?! SEHUN!" 

All the once honey-blonde wolf saw was a slight smirk on the rainbow-haired male's head as he saunters out of the door, leaving Luhan to foot the bill.

Curse that brat.


Sehun strolls along the pretty display windows in town - it's actually his first time out of the home they'd been taken into for a while now, and he can't help but ogle at the bright lights and decorative streamers lining the glass. When Luhan catches up to him from behind, huffing and puffing, wallet almost empty thanks to the large amount of dyes used for Sehun's hair, he barely turns his attention to the elder as he continues admiring the lights.

"Yah, you brat, you could've waited outside instead of walking so far ahead!" Luhan scoffs once he reaches Sehun, grabbing his arm when the omega doesn't pay any of attention to him. "I'm talking to you!"

"The lights are really pretty," Sehun comments, leaving Luhan in a 'huh, what?' daze when Sehun finally looks down at him - damn the brat for being so tall - and he gives a small smile. "It's the first time I've gone out to town, and it's really pretty here."

Luhan furrows his brows. "You mean, Suho has never let you guys into a town before?"

The rainbow-haired omega shakes his head a little, hanging it sadly. 

"No... We were home-schooled, so we never had much human interaction, and he always got all our clothes for us so that we needn't face any humans. I guess he didn't want us to be hurt or something. Maybe it was the fact that we were wandering further and further away from town, and that we had not much chance of survival trying to trek all the way to find a single small town that mightn't have all the necessities that we needed at that time. I don't know, but I'm grateful that hyung is still alive."

Hazel eyes widen at the omega's confession - Luhan had suspected that the pack had a tough life before they had merged packs, but he didn't think that their pack had suffered so much to the point of being deprived of human interaction for the sake of survival. He begun to feel sorry for the omega, but then the younger wolf catches his eyes and gives him a small smile.

Leaning over, Sehun lets his pale lips brush against Luhan's cheek softly, leaving them there for a few seconds before he pulls back, eyes glistening in happiness. 

"Anyway, thanks for letting me dye my hair with your money, hyung."

With that said, the omega turns and escapes into the large sea of people before Luhan's wide eyes. It takes at least a few good minutes before the whole event processes in the elder's mind, and when it finally clicks, he curses out loud, ignoring the stares that the passers-by give him. 

"SEHUN YOU DAMN BRAT!"


I hope you guys enjoy this little chapter! It's a little short, but I felt that I should include some other couples for loving. ^^ 
Do you guys want more of these short chapters to look into the lives of the other couples? c: 
Feel free to give me suggestions/requests for the couples. Right now, the pairings are in this chapter above, but in case you didn't see:

Sehun x Luhan
Chanyeol x Baekhyun
Lay x Tao
Jongin x Kyungsoo
Xiumin x Chen

And of course the next chapter will be back to the main story again! Will Suho have pups? c: 
You'll find out the next update ~