Wouldn't Trade This For The World

Catch Me

image

 

"How's Suho?!" The pack flocks to Lay when he finally emerges from the room, wiping his hands with a towel and grinning victoriously with sweat dripping down his temples. 

"Well, besides having to bear that loud, high screeching in my ears, he's doing fine," Lay answers at last when Tao breaks through the pack to snuggle to him; wrapping his arms around his mate protectively. Tao whined a little because of the strong scent of Suho on Lay, but the older wolf just ruffles his younger mate's hair lovingly. "Suho's resting now, so I gotta get something that will replenish his energy... Though I think Kris needs some energy and blood, from the way Suho was gripping his arm earlier."

The pack chuckles together as they disperse to their corners, knowing better than to interrupt their Alpha's bonding time with their newborn pups - Lay heads into the kitchen with Tao following him, Jongin flops onto the couch for some much-needed sleep (god knows how long they've stayed up ever since Suho went into labor), and Kyungsoo flops on top of him; Sehun curls up beside Jongin as Luhan his hair, whilst Xiumin and Chen sat on the available chairs, glancing around at the pairs with raised eyebrows.

"So, anybody got anything to confess?" Xiumin breaks the silence at last, and all of them turn their eyes to him.

Tao plays with Lay's fingers shyly as he looks down, flushing red. "W-Well, you all already know we're together..."

Xiumin nods as he turns to Jongin and Kyungsoo, who hold up their interlaced fingers in silence, and he nods again. 

"Well, it's good to see you all getting along so nicely, and all paired up," He comments at last, eyeing Luhan as he mutters the last part. The elder wolf lowers his gaze in guilt and continues to Sehun's hair.

"What about you?" Tao asks curiously, shifting his gaze to the two wolves squished into separate chairs, but almost on each other's laps.

"Ah... I'm with this guy," Xiumin jokes as he prods Chen in the chest. Collective gasps and 'I knew it!'s echoed around the room, and the eldest member just chuckles and smiles, shaking his head at the silliness of his pack. "I'm curious, though... How many children did Suho give birth to?"

They all turn their heads to the medic, who can barely keep his eyes open, and he gives them a dazed smile.

"I was amazed... He was really giving his all," Lay commented off-handedly before he sits up to start counting on his hands.

Their eyes widen as they glanced at each other, worrying for the terror and trouble to come.

 

image

(approximately six years later)

 

It had been one heck of a ride. They had been born beautiful wolf pups, ranging from beautiful hues of white to hues of silver, and one of them had rings of silver fur around his tail. He had been the smallest pup, the runt of the litter, and he had a very slim chance of surviving infancy - but he had fought on with Suho and Kris' help, and now he was as energetic and happy as the rest of his siblings.

There had been a whole lot of contemplation and arguing about nanny duties - because Suho couldn't do it alone - and they worked in shifts to take care of the pups, each one of the pack assigned to one of the pups. It had been amazing to see Suho lay there, nursing the six pups, and they all had gaped for a moment, taking that one minute to process in their brains there were six to take care of.

The first pup, a lovely white with a silver spot over his left eye in his wolf form, was Wu Jia'Er (Kris had insisted on at least two Chinese names for the babies), and he was named Jackson in English. Jackson was outgoing, playful, and he absolutely loved to nip at his uncles' ankles whenever he was in his wolf form. 

Second was another boy, named Wu Kyung, and he was a beautiful dapple-grey in color. He was dopey, clumsy and he tripped over his own feet more often than not trying to play pranks with Jackson on his uncles. (and they always laughed at him because he ended up falling onto his face instead of pranking them).

Third was a girl, named Wu Jun Hee, who had taken after her mother-like father, and was a beautiful white in color. She was also affectionately dubbed as the Princess of the pack. She ruled over all of her siblings and uncles (and parents) with an iron first, which was masked with innocence and overwhelming cuteness that all of the males couldn't bear to rise up against. As long as she fluttered her long lashes and blinked her big eyes, she got what she wanted.

Fourth was another boy, Wu Jonghyun, who was silver in color, just like his father; also another devious prankster like his elder brothers - what could they say, there were no good examples to learn from, honestly - although he had a sensitive side, and he also had a very serious sister complex that Suho and Kris fretted over. He would try to take all her punishments and scoldings for her, and his parents could never find it in their hearts to chide him for it.

Fifth was Wu HyungSoo, who was silver with white markings, and thank the lord for he was the most obedient out of the bunch. Despite being the second youngest, he took it upon himself to tone down his siblings' pranks, and his uncles could never be more grateful for his interference (though the older siblings always complained). 

And lastly, the runt of the litter was named Wu Yi-En. He was a pure white, like Jun Hee, only he had silver rings around his tail much like a lemur would have. Despite being the smallest of the bunch, he was rambunctious, yappy and loud like his brothers, and after spending so long worrying over his health, Suho was just glad that his baby was healthy now.

"Are you guys sure you can handle them?" Suho asked for the umpteenth time as Kris ushers him out of the door, and Baekhyun just scowls at him, crossing his arms. Kyungsoo joins him a minute later with an apron and spatula in hand.

"Don't worry," Baekhyun begins, but Kyungsoo cuts him off, waving the spatula in a threatening manner.

"Get your butts out of this house at this very moment or so help me I will spatula your balls off," He growls, and the children squeal as Jongin gasps "Soo, language!" loudly. 

"He said butts," Yi-En giggles loudly, and Hyungsoo places a hand over the youngest boy's mouth.

"Have fun on your date!" Jun Hee calls out, and Suho blows kisses to her, making her cringe and squeal in both delight and repulsion. "Daddy, don't!"

"Don't make more siblings for us, okay?" Jackson hollers out from his position on the couch, and his younger brothers echo their agreements.

Suho flushes red and glares at Kris, who shrugs and winces when his mate hits him on the shoulder. 

Jun Hee just pouts and flops onto the couch, "I want a younger sister!"

"If you had a younger sister, then she'd get all your stuff and more," Kyung tells her, which prompts the innocent girl to start bursting into tears and wailing "Uncle! Kyung's bullying me!"

Jonghyun rushes over to Kyung after hearing his precious sister cry, and they promptly start a wrestling match, yelping when they crash onto the floor. Hyungsoo turns to the couple stuck in the doorway, Suho with worry and Kris with frustration.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of things!" He chirps and shoves them out of the door quickly. "Have fun, mama, papa!"

Suho opens his mouth to tell them they'd be back soon, but Hyungsoo quickly shuts the door and Suho just gapes at the closed oak. Kris chuckles and wraps an arm around Suho's waist, pulling him closer and away from the house as they walked towards the car. "I can't believe he just shut the door on me!"

"Baby, you worry too much," Kris tells him as he adjusts the mirror, then steps on the gas gently. "They'll be fine. They're our children after all, right?"

Suho sighs, "I guess you're right."

The image of a cheeky-looking Jackson waving at them through the mirror doesn't sit well with him as they drive off, though.

 

image

 

By the time they get back home, all the lights are off, and they open the door silently as they search through the darkness for signs of life. 

"What if Hyungsoo snapped and killed them all?" Suho whispers to his husband, and Kris just rolls his eyes and shakes his head at his mate's imagination. They proceed through the loft and peer into the first bedroom - where they found Jun Hee on the bed with Hyungsoo by her side, Jonghyun with his lower torso on the bed and upper torso on the floor, a dozing Luhan and Sehun on the sofa, and Jongin with his thumb stuck in his mouth below them.

Tiptoeing lightly, they shut the door and proceed to the next bedroom, where they find Baekhyun and Chanyeol passed out on the floor with Kyung and Jackson on the bed. Smiling to himself, Suho shuts the door quietly before he tiptoes to the third bedroom, where he finds Xiumin and Chen sleeping on the sides of a dozing Yi-En. Satisfied that his children were all sleeping, he goes to the next room, placing a ear against the door.

Soft snores fill his ears, and he pulls away, knowing Kyungsoo, Lay and Tao were inside. Strong arms wrap around his waist, and he's hoisted into the air as he's carried to bed, quiet giggles spilling from his mouth. He loved coming home to his children and pack-mates greeting him, but days like these when there was finally peace and silence in the air, he also adored. 

They fall onto the bed, tangled in each other's arms as Kris places open-mouthed kisses all over his exposed skin as his shirt falls away, and as Kris a hot stripe up his neck, he his lips and lets out a soft moan in delight, reveling in the soft hum of pleasure where Kris' tongue met his skin. Kris growls lowly, and Suho arches his back in submission, rolling his head to the side to let Kris nip at his sensitive skin, feeling the height of pleasure when Kris drags his teeth across his neck-

"I told you they were gonna make more siblings for us!" A voice whines out, and a suspicious giggle of delight is heard afterwards. Both Kris and Suho pause in the midst of their movements, almost afraid to look in the direction of the doorway where light was spilling in when they had obviously closed it earlier.

Kris gives a start, voice bellowing as he jumps to his feet whilst Suho groans and clutches the sheets to his chest. "Wu Jia'Er!"

"Oh crap! Run Jun Hee, run!" Jackson screams, grabbing his sister's hand as they both bolt for the closest bedroom for safety from their father's wrath.

"I just wanted to know how babies were made!" She squeals as she gets pulled along, and Suho groans again, collapsing onto the bed with frustration.

"We're not going to have more children after this, Kris!" He screams after his husband, promptly rousing the rest of the pack from their sleep.

"Yeah right, you wait till all your children go to college!" Sehun shouts back, and laughter fills the house as the members start to roll over in mirth.

Suho just groans and pulls the blankets over his head, burying his face in his knees. Why did he have to live like this? The bed dips as two small figures are dumped onto it, and squeals fill the air as he pulls down the blanket to the sight of Kris tickling the two troublemakers who had interrupted them earlier.

"This wouldn't have happened if you hadn't been such a coy little wolf, asking me to catch you." Kris grunts as Jun Hee nails his chest with her foot. The girl packed a punch despite her innocent appearance and small frame.

"Oh please, you're glad you caught me," Suho rolls his eyes, and smiles when his mate grabs his children and playfully wrestles with them, earning more shrieks.

"I am," Kris replies, eyes shining with mirth and delight as he glances up at Suho. "I wouldn't trade this for the world."

 

image

 

Heyo! So this story comes to a close at last, and I know there isn't much in this story because there isn't an antagonist (like in every other story lmao). The ending is a little awkward, but pardon me because I've been having a writer's block for the longest time period EVER. otl Nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoyed this journey with me. As of 10/03/2014, 11:39PM (+8 GMT), this story has 68 upvotes and 547 subs. I'd like to thank each and every one of you for reading this story and staying with me till the end. I have been a horrible author with updates, I know. :c

btw, for the children's ages, all of them are seven because they're in one litter. they were all born on the same day, just different times. Hyungsoo and Yi-En are born one day later than the rest, because Suho gave birth to Jonghyun before midnight, and Hyungsoo's birth stretched over midnight, meaning he was born only the next day. ^^

SO, if you're wondering about the babies' names, here are the people who I've named them after (and pictures bc ily guys):

#1: Jia'Er / Jackson: Jackson (GOT7) yes, I know his name is Jackson Wang Ka-Ye, but his Chinese name is 王嘉爾, which translates to Wang Jia Er in pinyin. Therefore, I decided to go with Jia'Er, because it sounded nicer. 
image

he's a little

​#2: Kyung: Kyung (Block B)
image

another little

#3: Jun Hee: Juniel (Soloist from FNC ent.)
tumblr_moaf55XDVq1ssqoa7o2_250.png

supa qt

#4: Jonghyun: Jonghyun (SHINee)
tumblr_mn9fopeR8t1snqmg5o4_250.png

not really my bias in SHINee but hey he's a damn good singer

#5: Hyungsoo: K.Will (Soloist from Starship ent.)
tumblr_nb8rkh6zoy1qeefyzo5_400.gif

he's responsible for my ovaries exploding because of his y voice

#6: Yi-En: Mark (GOT7)
image

got7 is full of little s

 

Also, if you're interested, I am going to post a few drabbles for the other couples AKA how they got together! Sehun and Luhan will be included, but theirs will be about how their relationship improves because you already know how they got together through this story. c: