Misunderstanding

Never Let Me Go

Hey guys, this is Trane658~~ I'm sorry the story hasn't been updated in quite a while, as most of you probably know Peggy has gone hiatus so I'll be doing my best to keep this fic and "I Love Your Girl" I hope I can live up to this.

 

| Never Let Me Go | Chapter 9 | Misunderstanding

Written by Trane658

 

Tiffany looked at Jessica, slightly opened in surprise. What was she supposed to say?
Jessica just told her that she was in love...the only girl she has been with most of the time has been...Taeyeon.
Jessica is in love with Taeyeon? Tiffany had a mixed feeling she couldn't quite understand.
She had a constant feeling of uneasiness.
She looked at Jessica was still peering at her waiting for an answer.
Tiffany breathed in deeply.
She let out a long sigh...

-" So you chickened out?" Tiffany let out.

-"Yes..." Jessica admited.

A strange silence set in again.

-"How should I know Jessica? I don't even know who this girl is..." Tiffany let out in an attempt to probe for some information.

"Can't hold your curiosity?" -Jessica

"Of course I can" -Tiffany

"Afraid I'm gonna take your Taeyeon" -Jessica

"No! Why should I care about that " -Tiffany

*Laughs* -Jessica


-"I already told you, it doesn't matter" Jessica answered straightforwardly.

Jessica had her own reasons to not tell Tiffany that the girl she was in love with was Yuri...If Tiffany knew, who knows what she could do. But to Tiffany, hearing such straightforward words from Jessica could only mean one thing...it's Taeyeon, Jessica is in love with Taeyeon. Tiffany didn't understood why but this bothered her, why was she bothered by that glassed midget, she hated her, she was sure of it, she was the most hateful person on the face of the planet.
The big glasses, the lack of style, the nerdiness and the iness...hateful...
Plus...she was a lesb- Yuri.
Ugh! Tiffany let out inside.

-"Still I don't know what to tell you Jessica, I mean...you have to be honest with your feelings I guess" Tiffany let out.

"I sense some irony here" -Taeyeon

"You will sense nothing in about 5 seconds" -Tiffany 

"Criminal" -Taeyeon

"I admit I'm guilty of animal abuse" -Tiffany

"Ugh!" -Taeyeon.


Jessica threw her self back, her hair sprawling across the mattress. She crossed her hands behind her head.

-"Ahhhh!" She let out.

-"I have no idea what to do" Jessica said.

-"I have no idea what to tell you" Tiffany said.

-"I wonder where Taeyeon is" Jessica suddenly said.

-"I don't know, nor do I care where the erted dwarf goes" Tiffany said as she looked at her phone and popped a lollipop in .

-"You still eating those things" Jessica said.

-"Always" Tiffany said.

-"Even though you started hating her...you don't hate all of her" Jessica said.

-"She brought it upon herself back then" Tiffany said.


-"So you say you're Jessica's friend?" Yuri let out.

-"At least I would like to think of myself as such" Taeyeon said.

-"And here I thought you were just another fan girl" Yuri said.

-"You see a lot of those?" Taeyeon asked as she looked at Yuri.

-"When you've spent as much time with Jessica as I have, you do" Yuri said as she smiled slightly.

-"It's weird" Taeyeon suddenly let out as she looked up to the tree branches above them.

-"What?" Yuri asked.

-"Jessica could have any girl she wanted...and yet..." Taeyeon said.

-"That's Jessica Jung for you" Yuri said.

-"Hum, she's so straightforward and open, I wish I could go around like her" Taeyeon said.

-"You're also...yuri" Yuri said.

Taeyeon let out a small laugh.

-"Yeah...does it show?" Taeyeon asked with a laugh.

-"Kind of" Yuri said.

-"Really?!" Taeyeon suddenly let out.

-"Nah. Well, Kim Taeyeon, I have to go to the library now. It was nice meeting you" Yuri said.

Taeyeon waved a hand as the girl walked away. Then she got up and decided to walk back to her room.


-"I'm leaving" Jessica said as she put on her boots.

-"See ya" Tiffany said not looking up from her phone.

-"Ease it on Taeyeon" Jessica said as she jumped out the window.

Ease it? How the hell could she ease it on  that midget? Everytime that she thought about that smug face she had when she went to the café...
Ugh! She hates her, she hates her, and now Jessica fell in love with her, she's so hateful, why, why why?
Why does Jessica have to fall in love with her!?
It annoyed the living lights out of Tiffany, she didn't like, she didn't like it in the least...
Suddenly the bedroom door opened.
Tiffany throwed her pillow.
Taeyeon who was opening the door was greeted by...a pillow to her face.

-"Yah!" She let out.

-"What?!" Tiffany said.

-"Why the hell did you do that?" Taeyeon asked.

-"Target practicing" Tiffany said.

-"Target practicing? What the hell? Do those lollipops have drugs or something?" Taeyeon said as she threw the pillow back at Tiffany.

She walked to the bathroom.

-"Damm it Tiffany!" Taeyeon said.

-"What now you stupid midget!?" Tiffany said.

-"You freaking broke my glasses, that's what!" Taeyeon said as she walked from the bathroom to the bedroom with the broken glasses in her hand.

"I can't believe this..." -Taeyeon

"Wear contacts...it's the 21st century" -Tiffany

"I hate you" -Taeyeon

"C'mon guys" -Authors

"Shut up" -TaeNy



-"I wonder how many shifts you gonna have to do at Yuki's to pay this" Taeyeon said as she waved the glasses in front of Tifany.

-"Ah! Like I'm gonna pay for that" Tiffany let out.

Taeyeon put the broken glasses on top of her bedside table. She put on her spares and looked at Tiffany.
The spares were more sleek and modern looking, different from the round big framed ones she usually wore.
Tiffany looked at her, her heart seemed to skip a beat.
She put a hand to her chest.

"Nope Nope Nope" -Tiffany

"Yep Yep Yep" -Authors


-"What is th guilt creeping up on you?" Taeyeon let out.

-"Ah! As if..." Tiffany said.

-"Lesbian"

-"Demon"