Can't Believe

Never Let Me Go

Hey guys, this is Trane658~~ I'm sorry the story hasn't been updated in quite a while, but here it is

 

| Never Let Me Go | Chapter 10 | Can't Believe

Written by Trane658

-"I can't believe it, you broke my freaking glasses" Taeyeon let out as she paced around the room, reading her manga at the same time.

-"Yes, yes, for the upteenth time,  I know your glasses are broken..." Tiffany said as she was still rolling in her sheets.

-"Why would you even do that?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany covered her face with a pillow, she doesn't want to listen to her!

-"Ugh!" She let out as she angrily got up and walked past Taeyeon and into the bathroom. As Tiffany got inside the bathroom someone knocked on the window.
Taeyeon went to check, it was Jessica, she opened the window and let her inside. Suddenly Tiffany stepped out of the bathroom and just stood there. She was looking at both Jessica and Taeyeon, speaking with each other. She was surprised...
They seemed so...natural at it, like they've known each other for a while, like they know each other, better.
Ugh! Why should she care? She hated that midget and now she wouldn't stop going on and on about her freaking glasses. What the hell?! What about those stupid ugly glasses. She doesn't even know why she broke them anyways it was completely not on purpose. Okay or maybe it was but...what about it now?!
Jessica noticed Tiffany, she knew that something had happened. Something was wrong. Jessica looked at Taeyeon.

-"What happened to her?" Jessica asked.

-"What happened with who?" Taeyeon asked.

-"You know, Tiffany" Jessica said.

-"I have no idea, I mean, I was just getting back to the room, I open the door and I get a pillow to my face, my glasses broke and that's it, no explanation no anything" Taeyeon said.

-"Just like that?"

-"Just like that"

-"Why do you ask?" Taeyeon asked, she felt that Jessica's questions were too focused.

-"I think...I think maybe something happened" Jessica said.

-"What happened?" Taeyeon said.

-"I suspect something but I'm not sure" Jessica said.

She took a look at her watch.

-"But now it's time for us to go to classes" She said.

-"Oh, crap!" Taeyeon said as she grabbed her stuff and left through the door.

Jessica looked at Tiffany as she stepped out of the bathroom.

-"Shouldn't you be running too?" Tiffany asked.

-"You aren't coming?" Jessica asked.

-"No"

-"Why?"

-"I don't know"

-"Now leave, I want to get dressed" Tiffany let out.

-"So what?" Jessica said.

Tiffany looked at Jessica surprised.

-"It's not like you have anything I haven't seen yet" Jessica said.

-"Jessica..." Tiffany said.

-"What?" Jessica said.

-"Stop this..." Tiffany said.

Jessica was closer now, her face inches away. Tiffany could feel her breath.
Jessica got closer to her. 

-"I know you like Taeyeon" She whispered in her ear.

She walked right beside her and jumped through the window.
Tiffany just stood there, she was a bit shocked at all this.
She knew, if she knew that means she definetely likes Taeyeon too. This was a war declaration. This meant that Jessica wasn't going to quit easily?
Ahhhh! What if she doesn't like Taeyeon and this is all...her teasing.

-"I hate you!" Tiffany screamed as she closed the window.

Jessica left walking, with a smile on her face.

Tiffany put her clothes on. She popped a lolipop in . She grabbed her phone went through the contacts list, she stopped, her finger hovered over the name.
Call or not call? Kwon Yuri was the name...
She throwed her phone on top of the bed and looked outside.
Maybe she should've gone to classes that way she would be able to try and forget all of this.
These feelings, she felt so unsure, so lost. Who was Kim Taeyeon...what did she meant to her?
She hated her! That's what! That smug face everytime she went to the cafe, that nerdiness...she looked on top of Taeyeon's bedside table...and those stupid awfully big glasses. She hated all of her. She wasn't going to call Yuri, it was idiocy, after all that has happened it was 100 percent sure that Yuri would not pick up.
Also Tiffany would be displaying weakness and if Yuri hasn't approached her than that means she doesn't want to talk to her. Tiffany popped another lolipop into , she sat on Taeyeon's bed and grabbed her broken glasses, She got up, glasses in hand, she grabbed her bag and left the bedroom.