Two

Never Let Me Go

| Never Let Me Go | Chapter 5 | Two

Written by InfinityPenguins

 

"You're going to ignore me now?" Taeyeon mumbled as she stared at the girl who was laying belly down on the bed, scrolling through her phone. The red head continued on as if Taeyeon had not said anything.

 

Clicking her tongue, Taeyeon sat up and stared and stared at Tiffany until the younger girl began to fidget with uneasiness.

 

"Yah!" Tiffany finally burst out, "Stop staring at me!"

 

Taeyeon stuck her tongue to the side of her cheek, "Are you mad at me?"

 

Tiffany clenched her jaw and looked down at her phone.

 

"You're the one who slapped me,"

 

"You're the one who brought up Jessica!" Tiffany blurted before releasing a small yelp at her stupidness, immediately shutting .

 

With narrowed eyes, Taeyeon looked at the girl, "What happened between you and Jessica?"

 

"Nothing!"

 

All of a sudden, a familiar female climbed into the window, "Nothing?" Jessica asked, an eyebrow raised.

 

Tiffany gasped and tensed up, putting on a poker face, "Get out, why are you here?"

 

Jessica scoffed, "No need to act so tough, Hwang,"

 

Taeyeon simply looked back and forth between the two girls who were now in an intense battle of the eye. Seeing as none of them were going to back down, Taeyeon stepped up.

 

"What's wrong with you guys?"

 

"Nothing," Tiffany answered, annoyed.

 

"A lot of things," Jessica chimed in, amused.

 

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you two had a past together,"

 

"EH?!" Tiffany maid a loud noise in surprise, "W-What? You're kidding, right?"

 

"She caught us, Tiff, no need to be so secretive," Jessica smirked.

 

"Shut up, Jessica! And get out of my dorm!"

 

"Honey, this used to be my dorm,"

 

"What?!" Taeyeon exclaimed, she much rather have Jessica as a roommate than Tiffany. Tiffany closed her eyes and laid back on her bed, "Get out,"

 

"No, no, no, no, not until you two explain to me what's going on,"

 

"We'll, Tiffany and I–"

 

"NO!" Tiffany roared, jumping out the bed and grabbing Jessica's wrist, dragging her to the window, "Get out!" she yelled, pushing the older girl. Jessica simply smirked and winked at Taeyeon before disappearing out the window.

 

"Tiffany, could you please—"

 

"There is nothing going on between Jessica and I," Tiffany spoke through her teeth as she closed the window, making sure to lock it.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, "But the way you're so defensive about it makes it seems like there was something between you two,"

 

"The past is the past, leave it alone, Taeyeon," she gritted her teeth, making her way to the bed.

 

"The past is the past?" Taeyeon mumbled to herself, "So there was something between you two?"

 

"Drop it, Taeyeon!" Tiffany warned, glaring over at the girl.

 

But the topic just couldn't be dropped. Especially not for Taeyeon nor for Tiffany. The thought of Tiffany and Jessica together in that way...

 

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Taeyeon screamed, jumping onto Tiffany's bed, "That means you're yuri too!" she exclaims, not sure whether to be excited or angry.

 

Tiffany gulped, "No, I'm not! Get off my bed!"

 

"You always made fun of me for being yuri but—"

 

"Shut up! I'm not yuri!"

 

"You are!"

 

"No!"

 

"Just admit it!"

 

"No way!"

 

The two were now wrestling on Tiffany's bed and Taeyeon's tree climbing skills did not go to waste as she latched her hands onto Tiffany's arms as if they were branches and pinning the younger girl to the bed. She grinned.

 

"You are yuri,"

 

Tiffany gulped, if anyone found out, her reputation was ruined.

 

"I'm not," she spoke lowly.

 

"You're not?" Taeyeon quirked an eyebrow.

 

Tiffany's eyes landed on Taeyeon's cheek, which was slightly red from the earlier slap. Following Tiffany's eyes, Taeyeon realized Tiffany was looking at her cheek, she chuckled a bit.

 

"You slap pretty hard,"

 

Tiffany stayed silent.

 

"I assume the reason you hit me was for what I said about you not being half the woman Jessica is?"

 

She was still silent.

 

"And I assume that Jessica did something for you to hate her, thus ending your relationship?"

 

Tiffany now began to struggle against Taeyeon's grip.

 

"This is just like a manga I've been reading,"

 

Taking deep breaths, Tiffany closed her eyes before opening them, seeing Taeyeon's face not far from her own.

 

"So, guess what, Tiffany?"

 

"What?" Tiffany breathed out.

 

Taeyeon smirked.

 

"Now I have two things to blackmail you with,"

 

"Go to hell, Taeyeon,"

 

"Ah, ah, ah," Taeyeon scolded, "That's not anyway to someone who has two secrets of you that can ruin your whole reputation as you know it,"

 

Tiffany froze, Taeyeon was right. Those two secrets, those two.. it could ruin her image.

 

"What do you want?" Tiffany mumbled.

 

"What do I want?" Taeyeon questioned.

 

"Please don't tell anyone," Tiffany whispered, eyes desperate.

 

The sudden change of mood was unexpected to Taeyeon as her eyes softened. Loosening her grip, Taeyeon got off of Tiffany.

 

"I'm in the same position as you, sister," she grinned, "Keeping my 'yuri-ness' to myself and making sure no one else knows,"

 

"No one else besides you," Taeyeon added, "So, tell me,"

 

Tiffany looked over.

 

"How'd you manage to keep it a secret for so long?" Taeyeon asked, "I've seen you hang around all the y ladies,"

 

"Any secrets?" she asked.

 

Flustered, Tiffany's cheeks turned pink and her gaze fluttered downwards, "I- uh-"

 

Giggling, it was the first time Taeyeon had seen Tiffany so embarassed, she found it cute.

 

"I don't like any of their personalities," Tiffany muttered.

 

"Personalities?" Taeyeon questioned in disbelief, "But do you see their bodies? It's like heaven!" she exclaimed.

 

"I really don't want to talk about this,"

 

"Why not? You're yuri, aren't you?"

 

"It was a one time thing!"

 

"A one time thing, with a girl," Taeyeon chimed.

 

"You're so annoying," Tiffany muttered with a roll of her eyes.

 

"Awww, come on! You're the only girl that I can freely talk to about other girls!" Taeyeon complained, lower lip jutting out slightly.

 

"No! I don't like you, I hate you, stop talking to me!" Tiffany exclaimed, mostly trying to convince herself that she hated Taeyeon and that the butterflies in her stomach at the sight of Taeyeon's pout should go away.

 

Taeyeon chuckled a bit, knowing Tiffany didn't mean any of those words, "Right,"

 

"Someone's catching feelingsss~" -Taeyeon

"No one's catching feelings!" -Tiffany

"You are, Tiff," -Jessica

"Go away, Jessica!" -Tiffany

"No, stay here!" -Taeyeon

"Uhm, guys—" -Authors

"Shut up, authors!" -TaeNy

"Woah, that's weird," -Jessica

"I know right," -Authors

"I'm leaving now, bye," -Jessica