I Hate You

Never Let Me Go

Hey guys, I'm Trane658 and I came here from SSF. I hope you guys enjoy my chapter and our fic. Peggy!!!!

| Never Let Me Go | Chapter 2 | I Hate You

Written by Trane658

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were in their berdroom. Taeyeon was laying down on her bed while Tiffany was texting on her phone. With a so ever annoying lolipop on . Taeyeon couldn't help but roll her eyes several times, as Tiffany did that annoying sound with . Like how the hell does she do that sound? Taeyeon hated that sound, she hated her.

-"Why are you doing that when you know I hate that?" Taeyeon asked.

-"Point one, you're a . Point two, you're stupid" Tiffany said as she looked at Taeyeon and clicked her tongue.

-"I hate you" Tiffany said.

-"I hate your glasses, I hate the fact that you're a lesb**" Tiffany said.

 

"Yah! What did I tell you about that word" -Taeyeon

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'M NOT" *Merong* -Tiffany

"Ugh!" -Taeyeon

 

-"Such an homophobe" Taeyeon said as she sighed.

-"I'm not an homophobe" Tiffany said.

-"Well miss Hwang, you are" Taeyeon said.

-"I'm not!" Tiffany said.

-"Read it then!" Taeyeon said as she handed her manga to Tiffany.

Tiffany was suddenly grossed out by the thought.

-"See, homophobe" Taeyeon said.

-"Ugh! I seriously hate you Kim Taeyeon" She said as she huffed out air.

-"If you hate me then why did you take Prince Sooyoung out of here" Taeyeon said.

-" Prince Sooyoung?" Tiffany questioned.

-"Why the Prince?" Tiffany asked.

-"God! How can you even ask that, have you seen her style? She's lovely, she's charismatic, it's impossible not to love her" Taeyeon said.

-"You think Sooyoung has style?" Tiffany asked.

-"Yes, you'll never be half the kind of woman she is" Taeyeon said as she gave a merong to Tiffany.

Tiffany resented hearing those words. She looked down.

-"Pfft" Tiffany let out as she went back to her phone.

-"Anyways why did you came to my room?" Taeyeon asked as she put down her manga again.

-"I need to make sure you don't let out my secret" Tiffany said.

-"I wouldn't let out your secret...unless you let out mine" Taeyeon said.

-"You never know" Tiffany said.

-"Plus making your life a misery is my duty" She said.

-"What!?" Taeyeon let out.

-"Yeah, you can't expect to discover my secret and just live your life peacefully" Tiffany said.

-"You know what?" Taeyeon said.

-"What?" Tiffany asked.

-"Shut up" Taeyeon said as she pulled her manga back into her eyesight.

-"Why should I shut up? You shut up!" Tiffany said.

-"Stupid" 

-"You're stupid" Taeyeon said as she got up and left.

Taeyeon closed the door with some visible strenght.

-"Aish!" She let out.

The first day of school was gone, Taeyeon didn't speak much to her fellow classmates. But there sure were some beautiful girls on her class. And there was Prince Sooyoung. But she was her senior. Taeyeon sighed.
She walked outside, there was a big tree that grew next to hers and Tiffany's room. A big branch passed by their window. Taeyeon used to climb the trees on their family property in Jeju but she didn't want Tiffany to think she was more weird than she already thought she was. 

She climbed the tree and sat on a branch.
Taeyeon was seriously annoyed by that lolipop demon. Like seriously...

-"I need to make sure you don't let out my secret" Taeyeon said as she mimicked Tiffany talking.

-"What secret?" A female voice asked.

-"Ahhh!" Taeyeon was scared and lost her balance, she fell backwards and flat on the floor.

-"Awwww" Taeyeon let out of pain.

She put a hand on her face.
Her glasses!
She got up and started crawling and looking for them.

-"Here" A voice said as she gave Taeyeon her glasses.

-"Oh, thank you" Taeyeon said as she grabbed them and put them back on her face.

-"Omo!" Taeyeon let out as she saw who it was.

-"You're...Prince, Sooyoung" Taeyeon said.

-"Prince?" Sooyoung said.

-"I actually wanted to talk to you, I mean why did Tiffany wanted to trade rooms with me?" Sooyoung said.

-"She didn't explain anything to me and just barged in" Sooyoung said.

-"I was actually looking forward to showing you around the school" Sooyoung said.

-"Oh, thank you, Tiffany ended up showing me around the school" Taeyeon said.

"While running away with my manga in her hand" Taeyeon thought.

-"What were you doing here?" Taeyeon asked Sooyoung.

The latter didn't answer and looked down.

-"I was watching the stars" Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung's expression, that was obviously a lie. She was nervous.

-"I need to go, I'll see you later" Sooyoung said as she left.

Taeyeon looked up, she saw a girl looking to a branch of the tree. As if she was looking for someone.
Taeyeon then looked at Sooyoung as she disappeared in the distance.

Then Taeyeon thought of a nice prank to play on Tiffany.
She started climbing the tree with a smile on her face. A mischievous smile.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany was sitting on her bed. Taeyeon, she hated her! Her glasses, her looks, the way she answered the questions earlier in the freshman presentation, so high, so mighty, like she knew all.
Ugh! And she can't believe Yuki said what she said when Taeyeon went to the cafe without consent.
Why did she have to go there? Was she trying to humiliate her?

-"I hate you!" Tiffany screamed as she throwed herself on her bed.

She remembered what Yuki said.

-"Aww, you two look so cute together"

-"Is she your girlfriend?"

Tiffany was never more embarassed on her job.

-"No we don't and no she isn't, she'll never be" Tiffany said as she looked at her phone.

Suddenly someone tapped on the window. Tiffany figured it was just one more of her admirer's or fan or someone that wanted to be friends or whatever. They tapped again. 

-"Ugh" Tiffany let out as she got up and went to the window.

Taeyeon smiled a bit and leaned foward as she just tapped on the window.
Tiffany opened the window.

-"Boo!" Taeyeon tried to scare Tiffany.

But Tiffany wasn't scared, and now her face was inches from Taeyeon.
They looked into each other's eyes. Deeply.
Taeyeon's eyes looked so sweet to Tiffany. She blushed and did her best for Taeyeon not to notice.

-"Ugh! You weren't scared" Taeyeon said as she jumped inside the room.

-"Of course I wasn't! It takes more than a midget in myopic glasses to scared me" Tiffany scoffed.

-"Yah! Don't make fun of my height" Taeyeon said as she went back to her bed.

-"Why dwarf?" Tiffany asked.

-"Shut up, beauty queen" Taeyeon said.

-"Well at least this beauty queen has an effect on you" Tiffany said as she pulled her T-shirt a bit up.

-"Uhg!" Taeyeon let out as she nosebleeded.

-"That's not fair" Taeyeon said.

-"Well I didn't order you to be a and a lesb-" Tiffany was saying but Taeyeon put a hand on .

-"Seriously....You have to stop saying that word" Taeyeon said.

-"Aish! Whatever, I'm going to bed" Tiffany said as she laid down and closed her eyes. Not sleeping.

Her heart was still racing a bit and her face was still mildly hot. Taeyeon continued reading her manga for a while.
She looked into her eyes...she looked sweet, good, somehow...

-"I hate you!" Tiffany said.

-"I hate you too" Taeyeon said calmly.

Tiffany couldn't believe that she had brought this on herself. Why did she come to her room?
Ugh!

-"I hope you don't go to my work again" Tiffany said.

-"I won't..." Taeyeon said lifelessly.

Tiffany was somehow frustrated. Taeyeon annoyed her to a deep extent.
Aish!

-"Are you asleep yet?" Tiffany asked.

-"Yah!" Tiffany said as she turned around and looked at Taeyeon.

She had fallen asleep. Book on her chest. Tiffany sighed and got up.

-"Can't even take off your damm glasses before you fall asleep" Tiffany said as she took off the girl's glasses.

-"Always reading this crap!" Tiffany said as she grabbed her manga.

Tiffany flipped the pages of the book slowly. The story was more or less interesting. But...those scenes...just NO!
Tiffany put the book down and Taeyeon's glasses with it.
Why the hell was she doing this? It's not like she had to take care of her or something!

"Aish! I hate you Kim Taeyeon"

 

"I hate you!" -Taeyeon

"I hate you!" -Tiffany

"I'm going to show up on the cafe again~~" -Taeyeon

"Uh, Uh, Kim Taeyeon" *Lifts shirt* -Tiffany

"Ugh" *Nosebleeds* -Taeyeon

"Seriously guys, stop teasing each other" -Authors

"WE HATE YOU" -Taeyeon and Tiffany

"YAH! You little rascals come here! Who the hell do you think made you?!" *Run after the two* -Authors