Revenge Is Sweet

Never Let Me Go

"Are you sure you two don't know each other?" Taeyeon asked as she looked at Yuri.

"Nope" Yuri let out as she led her sweet revenge lolipop.

"And she gave you one of those things?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh, yeah, I really like these" Yuri said as she smiled.

"Sure" Taeyeon said as she smiled back.

Jessica in the meantime was completely taken aback by Yuri's attitude, she wasn't expecting this from her. She was on the right side...Right side?
Was there even one by now? Yuri was completely free to do whatever she wanted but this, Jessica felt like this was too much, even for Tiffany.
She could've done many other things but completely ignoring her was the worst that she could've done. 

"Are you alright?" Taeyeon suddenly asked her.

Her eyes opened in surprise and she was a bit startled by her question.

"Yeah"

"You look like you've seen a ghost" Taeyeon said as she looked at her.

"Maybe I have..." Jessica muttered to herself, Taeyeon didn't hear it.

Yuri looked at Jessica. 

"C'mon, I'll buy you your favorite, Strawberry Milkshake" Yuri said as she smiled at her.

Jessica looked at her. She peered right into her eyes. She was about to say something when Yuri put a finger on her lips, Taeyeon was walking a bit farther up.

"Stop, don't say anything, I know"

"We'll talk about it later" Yuri said as she smiled.

Jessica silently nodded and smiled.

Taeyeon looked back at them and they simply smiled at her.
She truly felt like something was amiss but she dismissed it as being her imagination.
Yuri knowing Tiffany, unlikely, right?...Right...


Tiffany was still on the floor, sitting, hugging her knees and trying to somehow control her sobs. She got up and walked to her bed.
She looked at Taeyeon's glasses, she grabbed the case and was about to throw it when suddenly she just let her arm fall, the case falling to the ground. She laid down on her bed and crawled up into a ball. This was Yuri's sweet revenge and she had her right to it but she never expected it to be like this. She wasn't expecting this. She had prepared her heart for everything but not for this. Stupid Taeyeon was friends with Yuri. Stupid Jessica was in love with Taeyeon. She hoped they all suffered, from whatever... she was so pissed and at the same time sad that she couldn't even think straight right now. How could she have been so dumb as to have thought she could've called that girl. She was a monster...A demon. 
A demon...
The word lingered in her brain for a while and suddenly Tiffany started crying again.
This was all her fault, if she had been honest...
None of this would've happened.


"Are you serious!?" Yuri suddenly let out.

"Yes" Taeyeon said with a peaceful expression.

"So you're telling me your roomate tried to make you fall from a tree and then she broke your glasses with a pillow?!"

"Yeah, well when you put it that way, it does sound bad" Taeyeon suddenly said.

Jessica just looked at both of them talking not muttering a word.

"Yeah but Sooyoung and Jessica here helped me back then"

"Ahh, Sooyoung, the prince?" Yuri let out.

"Oh my god, you also think so?!" Taeyeon said.

"Well, I'm not gay but...let's be honest, if I was I would totally go for Sooyoung" Yuri suddenly let out, looking at Jessica through the corner of her eye.

Jessica's eyes suddenly opened in surprise.
She looked down and then faked a smile.

"But we both know you'd never go gay, I've tried everything...right?" Jessica said.

"Oh" Taeyeon suddenly let out, realizing something.

"Anyways, Taeyeon, you really need to change rooms, if you want you can change to my room, I have no one as my roomate right now, due to some...circumstances" Yuri let out as she smiled.

"Or you can stay with your bro Jessica" Jessica suddenly let out.

"I also am alone"

"Because the girls are afraid you'll do something to them in their sleep!" Yuri let out.

"I'm not a ert!" Jessica let out.

Suddenly they both looked at Taeyeon who had spaced out.

"Taeyeon" Jessica called.

"Taeyeon, you're nosebleeding" Yuri suddenly said.

"See what you did? You broke Taeyeon" Jessica said as she let out a laugh.

"Did I?" Yuri asked with an innocent expression as she waved a hand in front of Taeyeon's face.


Tiffany had already gone to sleep. She was still sobbing though.
Taeyeon tiptooed inside, trying not to make noise. As she got close to the beds she suddenly kicked something. She picked it up and went to the bathroom with the uknown object in hand. It was her glasses case. It had something glued onto it. 

"I'm sorry" The post it note read.

Taeyeon smiled. For a demon she could be nice, when she wanted to...
Taeyeon prepared to go to bed and just as she was about to go to her bed, as she passed Tiffany's bed the latter grabbed her hand.

"Don't go..."

"Don't leave me, please" Tiffany said as she sobbed.

Taeyeon was surprised and looked at her in shock.
What could this mean?!