Blushing

Never Let Me Go

Hey~ I came down with a bad cold so this is about as good as the chapter gets from me XD Also, count how many times I used the word 'short' LOL

 

 | Never Let Me Go | Chapter 3 | Blushing

Written by InfinityPenguins

 

"OH MY GOSH, TIFFANY. PUT YOUR FREAKING SHIRT BACK ON!" Taeyeon screamed as Tiffany walked around the dorm, only with a bra on.

 

Tiffany jumped and looked over at Taeyeon before easily slipping a loose shirt on, "Alright, alright. Jeez. What's got your in a twist?" she grumbled.

 

Then she smiled innocently at Taeyeon, "Oh wait, I forgot for a moment. You're lesb-"

 

"YAH!"

 

"Oops, I mean- you're 'Yuri'" Tiffany fixed her mistake with a roll of her eyes.

 

"You read all that erted manga yet you still react to me with a bra on, grow up," Tiffany scoffed, "And it's the morning. Did you have to yell that loud?"

 

Taeyeon laid on her bed, a hand on her forehead, this was definitely not what she expected going to an all girls school would be like.

 

"We have classes soon," Tiffany stated, changing into the uniform.

 

The older girl widened her eyes, "Oh sh*t!" she cursed, rushing to the bathroom.

 

Tiffany gave a soft giggle, "Stupid glasses girl,"

 

"I heard you!" Taeyeon screamed from the bathroom, toothbrush in mouth.

 

The other girl popped a lollipop into , tossing the wrapper into the trash before grabbing her bag, "Shut up, nerd," she spoke, exiting the dorm.

 

Taeyeon finished brushing her teeth, "Can't she at least wait for me?" she grumbled under her breath.

 

Arriving at her class, Taeyeon rushed in, nearly late. She rolled her eyes when she heard Tiffany laughing along with her little gang of 'friends'.

 

"Hey, Taeyeon," a voice greeted the grumbling girl who sat in a desk far away from Tiffany.

 

Looking up, Taeyeon saw Sooyoung, "Oh! Hi P-Pri-- I mean Sooyoung!" she greeted, her frown immediately flipping upside down.

 

Sooyoung pulled out a chair from the desk next to Taeyeon's, "Mind if I sit here?" she asked, eyebrows raised.

 

Taeyeon nodded, "Of course!" she replied.

 

The girl sat down with a small chuckle, music to Taeyeon's ears--

 

"Ew what the hell that sounds so gay," -Tiffany

"Shut up, Tiffany, you're not even in this scene," -Taeyeon

"Lesbi-" -Tiffany

"YAH!" -Taeyeon

"You guys are getting annoying," -Authors

"YOUR FACE IS ANNOYING," -TaeNy

"Okaaay... Moving on" -Authors 

 

"You seem in a grumpy mood from the way you were talking to yourself earlier," Sooyoung stated, settling her stuff on the desk.

 

Taeyeon gave a small nod. Sooyoung leaned on her elbows, "Mind to tell me what happened?"

 

"My roommate," Taeyeon mumbled.

 

"Who? Tiffany?" Sooyoung turned and looked at the girl talking to her peers with a sense of leadership.

 

"Yep,"

 

"Why did she want to switch roommates anyways?" Sooyoung asked for the second time.

 

"I- uhh.." Taeyeon struggled not to just spit out Tiffany's secret right then and there to Sooyoung, but it'll also cost her her own secret.

 

"I'm stuck with this little short girl who I think should be in kindergarten," Sooyoung gave a light laugh at the thought of her roommate.

 

"Eh?"

 

"She's right there," Sooyoung pointed to an indeed tiny girl with brown hair, "Sunny!" she called out, gaining Sunny's attention.

 

Taeyeon widened her eyes at Sunny's... front area and she turned her head the other way, reaching up to her nose, mentally praying that there was no blood.

 

A small smirk formed on Taeyeon's face, no blood.

 

She turned around and gave a smile to Sunny who smiled widely back.

 

"But still, I was looking forward to rooming with you," Sooyoung said with a small smile of disappointment.

 

Taeyeon nodded, looking over at Tiffany who was staring at them, "Heh.. yeah, I was too,"

 

-

 

"Yuki! Be quiet!" Tiffany snapped.

 

Yuki backed up with her hands raised in mock surrender, "Alright, alright, I was just saying--"

 

"Yes, yes, I know what you were saying," Tiffany mumbled under her breath.

 

"But it's true, you two would--"

 

"--Be a good couple," Tiffany finished Yuki's sentence, "I heard you the first time. And the second. And the fifth. But trust me, I will NEVER- and I mean NEVER go out with that glasses wearing ert,"

 

Yuki gave a laugh, picking up her notepad, "Love is blind, Tiffany,"

 

Tiffany watched Yuki walk away to a table before raising a hand, touching her cheek. 

 

She was blushing.

 

-

 

"What are you doing out here?" Tiffany asked, poking her head out the window, causing Taeyeon to give a small yelp, nearly losing her balance on the branch.

 

"Yah! Do you always sneak up on people sitting on a branch?" Taeyeon whispered/yelled since it was night time.

 

"No, but you're an exception," Tiffany gave a smug smile, folding her arms on the window and leaning out, looking at the tree.

 

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" Taeyeon questioned the girl.

 

Tiffany gave Taeyeon a look, "I would go to sleep, but the window is open and all I can feel is the stupid wind,"

 

Then Tiffany smirked, "Though I could just lock you out,"

 

"You wouldn't," Taeyeon narrowed her eyes.

 

"I wouldn't?" Tiffany challenged, straightening her back and reaching up for the window.

 

"Okay! Okay!" Taeyeon gave up and crawled back over to the window, "Help me," Taeyeon asked, reaching out to Tiffany.

 

"No, do it yourself,"

 

"Aww come on!"

 

"Fine," Tiffany grumbled and grabbed Taeyeon's hand, surprised at how warm and soft it was, "Hurry up," Tiffany mumbled, helping Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon needed to get through the window, "It's scary though," she mumbled, looking down.

 

"You're such a baby, why do you climb if you think it's scary?" Tiffany rolled her eyes. Taeyeon successfully got through the window while holding Tiffany's hand.

 

It took them both a moment to realize that they were still holding hands and when they did notice they both pulled away at the same time.

 

While blushing.

 

"-Cringe- eeek! Authors, why did you make it so--" -Tiffany

"DISGUSTING!" -Taeyeon

"Yeah," -Tiffany

"It's cute," -Authors

"Cute my !" -Tiffany

"Your is quite cute," -Taeyeon

"HAHAHAH YOU'RE BOTH BLUSHING AGAIN!" -Authors