Monkey

Never Let Me Go

 

| Never Let Me Go | Chapter 7 | Monkey

Written by InfinityPenguins

 

As Jessica ran across the courtyard, attempting to get away from the teacher, she ran into somebody. 

 

"Aish!" the person breathed out, "Watch where you're going!"

 

Jessica quirked an eyebrow and looked up at the person she had bumped into, "Haha! Look, if it isn't Kwon Yuri,"

 

The tan girl glared at the shorter girl, "You made me drop all my stuff,"

 

"You have two hands, pick it up yourself,"

 

"Tssk. I can't believe you," Yuri clicked her tongue and bent down to pick up her stuff. Jessica's eyes placed themselves on Yuri's bottom. Suddenly, Jessica felt a shove and Yuri was blushing.

 

"Yah! Don't look there!"

 

"Look where?"

 

"Here!" Yuri pointed to her . Jessica smirked and as Yuri realized what she had done, her face turned even redder, "T-That's not funny!"

 

"It's quite funny," Jessica let out a chuckle.

 

"Ugh! I hate you," Yuri stomped away.

 

Jessica's playful smile died down into a light one, her eyes flickering to her feet, "I hope you don't mean that," she whispered before she heard her teacher call out.

 

"Jessica Jung! Come back here this instant and go to the examination room!"

 

"Oh !" she swore, rushing off.

 

-

 

"I'm.." Tiffany started off as Taeyeon raised her eyebrows at her, "I'm sorry.." she finally managed. Taeyeon widened her eyes.

 

"Pardon?"

 

"I already said it, don't make me say it again!" she exclaimed, turning away.

 

"W-What? I didn't hear you, that's all!" Taeyeon denied, though she heard perfectly what Tiffany had said.

 

"I said I'm sorry!" Tiffany spun on her heels and faced Taeyeon, eyes immediately connected, "I'm sorry that I managed you fall off of that... that... that stupid branch, okay?!"

 

Taeyeon giggled, "It's okay,"

 

"But you made such a big deal out of it!"

 

"I did not! It was because Sooyoung and Jess—"

 

Taeyeon got interuppted as Jessica jumped into the window, rushing behind Taeyeon, hiding behind the small girl, "The damn nurse is coming after me,"

 

"Why?" Taeyeon questioned and Tiffany glared at the Jessica's hand that was on Taeyeon's shoulders.

 

"For examination,"

 

"Why don't you want to go?"

 

"Because she doesn't want people to see her body," Tiffany answered, clenching her jaw. Jessica's eyes softened playfully, "Aww~ Tiff, you remember that?"

 

"Don't call me Tiff,"

 

"But you always wanted me to call you Ti–"

 

"Don't call me it!"

 

"What's wrong with your body?" Taeyeon questioned, cutting into the duo's bickering.

 

"Nothing is wrong with her body!" Tiffany exclaimed.

 

"You've seen her body?" Taeyeon replied.

 

"Oh, she's seen all of it," Jessica winked to Taeyeon and it made the girl suddenly have the urge to gag. She should be glad that there were two other 'Yuri' people but yet she didn't like it. Maybe it's because Tiffany is involved...

 

"That's.. No! Jessica, don't say that!" Tiffany blushed furiously.

 

"It's true!" Jessica smiled widely, she was having fun teasing the girl.

 

Taeyeon's eyes darted back and forth between the two girl's as they yelled at each other. Everyone in the dorm must've heard.

 

"YAH!" she screamed.

 

The two immediately stopped and stared at Taeyeon, wide-eyed.

 

"Jessica, you should go to the examination,"

 

"What? No way,"

 

"Just get it over with,"

 

Tiffany sighed, jumping onto her bed, "She did this last year too," she mumbled, "And the year before that,"

 

"And all the years before that," Jessica grinned proudly, "I'm out, you two can go back to whatever you two were doing!"

 

Jessica rushed out.

 

"Aish, that girl. Barging in, arguing with me, then leaving,"

 

"You two still seem like a couple,"

 

Tiffany hummed, it made Taeyeon frown. She didn't like that response. She expected Tiffany to overreact and deny that they were a couple, but instead, the girl hummed.

 

What the hell? Taeyeon thought to herself, I shouldn't think like that. 

 

"Was she a good girlfriend?"

 

"Why? Are you planning on dating her or something?" Tiffany asked bitterly. Taeyeon's eyes widened at the suggestion.

 

"What? I.. No.. What?"

 

"Nothing," Tiffany muttered, grabbing her phone and going onto her social networks.

 

"I'm going out now," Taeyeon stated.

 

"Where to?" Tiffany asked, eyes immediately finding Taeyeon's.

 

"Just a walk,"

 

"Oh.. okay," the red head replied.

 

As Taeyeon began to shut the door, she spoke.

 

"Oh, and by the way," she grinned.

 

"I forgive you,"

 

-

 

"Are you sure you're not lesbian?" Jessica asked, eyes set on Yuri's face as the girl tried to focus on her worksheet. But, after hearing the sudden question from Jessica, Yuri's eyes bulged, "What?!" she yelled.

 

"I mean, you're name is Yuri,"

 

"That doesn't mean anything,"

 

"Shuttup, do your homework,"

 

"You're my tutor! You have to help me!"

 

"Puh-lease," Yuri dragged out the word, "You and I both know very well that me being your 'tutor' means nothing and that you won't do what I tell you to do either way,"

 

"Fine, be that way," Jessica mumbled, "Monkey,"

 

"What?"

 

"Monkey," Jessica repeated, louder.

 

"I told you not to call me that," Yuri glared. Jessica liked seeing Yuri angry, it was hot.

 

"Monkey,"

 

"Yah," Yuri seethed, clenching her teeth.

 

"What are you going to do about it, monkey?" she teased, eyes twinkling with delight.

 

Yuri took deep breaths and turned away from Jessica, eyes focusing down on the numbers on the sheet. She scootched her seat further away from Jessica. 

 

The older girl jutted her lower lip out, feeling dejected.

 

"You're mad at me now, aren't you?"

 

"I'm always mad at you," Yuri mumbled and Jessica smiled widely, it was obvious Yuri wasn't really mad.

 

"So..."

 

Yuri waited for whatever Jessica was going to say.

 

"You really aren't lesbian?"

 

"Why do you keep asking?!" Yuri exclaimed, turning her head to Jessica. 

 

Now or never. 

 

"Because I like you,"

 

Yuri froze.

 

It was silent and Jessica didn't like it. They were usually yelling at eachother and bickering, but the silence was never there.

 

So, she laughed loudly, "Hahahaha! Just kidding! You should've seen your face!"

 

Yuri immediately blushed, heart racing.

 

What the hell?

 

Jessica's smile dropped once Yuri was no longer looking at her.

 

Stupid monkey.

 

-

 

I hope this was enough fluff / comedy for you guys who wanted it XD

 

"I don't like when you call me Monkey" -Yuri

"Monkey" -Jessica

"YAH!" -Yuri

"Monkey" -Tiffany

"..." -Yuri

"What?! How come you don't yell at Tiffany?!" -Jessica

"Because I don't care what Tiffany thinks about me," -Yuri

"So you care about what I think?" -Jessica

 

"KYAAA YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE" -Authors