Never Let Me Go

Never Let Me Go

Hello all! I'm InfinityPenguins/InfinPeggy but you can just call me Peggy! Currently, I'm seventeen and am a senior in high school~ I'm mostly a fluff writer but I like to try all different kinds of genres. I hope you like this chapter ^.^

 

 | Never Let Me Go | Chapter 1 | Never Let Me Go

Written by InfinityPenguins

 

"You've got to be kidding me," Tiffany muttered under her breath as she wiped the sweat off her forehead, taking a breather from working nonstop at the restaurant.

 

"Tiffany! Table three!"

 

"I'm on it!" Tiffany called back, grabbing a pen and a notepad, rushing over.

 

This was the life of Tiffany Hwang when she was only sixteen. At this young age where most teenagers will be wild and rowdy, Tiffany was the life line of her family, working to earn money for food and shelter.

 

"Tiffany!" one of the chefs called the young girl over. Tiffany took a couple breaths before going over, continuing her long day at work.

 

Now, fast forward a couple years and now look at Tiffany. At the age of nineteen, she's been accepted into St. Claire's All Girl College located in Korea due to her outstanding grades. President of student council, Tiffany Hwang has put up a front to keep anyone from knowing of her money issues.

 

She still works, only now she works part time at a restaurant where the outfits were of maids and butlers. Good thing the restaurant was far away from the school that she went to. No one could find out about her job or else her whole image of being a perfect girl at that school will be ruined.

 

No one must find out.

 

But then she came. That nerd. That ert. Her new roommate. Kim Taeyeon.

 

-

 

Meet Kim Taeyeon, your not-so-average girl. At a young age she's always been attracted to females, always keeping her eyes on the girls in every movie and every TV show she watched. In middle school, Taeyeon was that one awkward girl who didn't understand what the fuss about all the 'cute boys' were.

 

She was lesbi-

 

"YAH" -Taeyeon

 

"Oops, sorry," -Authors

 

She preferred the term, 'Yuri'. Okay, let's just say Taeyeon's preference was not 'society's liking'.

 

That's why she had to keep it a secret.

 

All until that one girl. That one, lollipop girl had saw her buy a Yuri manga. Taeyeon didn't like the vibes that girl gave off. And what made it worse was that she was her roommate.

 

-

 

"Er... can you untie me now?" Taeyeon questioned.

 

Tiffany make a noise before pulling the lollipop out of , "Nope," she answered before continuing to on the strawberry flavor lollipop.

 

"Seriously, all my blood is flowing to my head and I'm going to pass out,"

 

Tiffany scoffed, "I'm surprised you have blood left in your body considering how many nose bleeds you had,"

 

"Tiffany, please untie me,"

 

"No,"

 

Taeyeon whined but Tiffany ignored her as she picked up one of Taeyeon's manga's, flipping open the page, greeted by a rather inappropriate page.

 

"Aish, what do you find so interesting about this?" Tiffany grumbled, flipping through the pages, uninterested.

 

Taeyeon crossed her arms over her chest, "I'm going to pass out,"

 

Sighing, Tiffany got up and grabbed a pair of scissors.

 

"Wait! Wait! WAI-"

 

Snip.

 

Taeyeon fell face first onto the ground and she rolled over in pain, "Ow,"

 

"That's what you get, you ert," Tiffany clicked her tongue, sticking the lollipop back into and setting the scissors down.

 

"Well at least I don't work at a ma-" Taeyeon got cut off when Tiffany placed a hand over .

 

"Shut. Up." Tiffany growled lowly, staring into Taeyeon's soul.

 

Taeyeon moved away from Tiffany's hand, standing up, "We're in our freaking dorm, who's going to hear us in here?"

 

"You never know,"

 

"Yeah, sure. Give me back my manga," Taeyeon grabbed for the book but Tiffany moved it higher, out of Taeyeon's reach.

 

"So what are you? Lesbian?"

 

Taeyeon cringed at the question, "I prefer the term 'Yuri',"

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "Same thing,"

 

"Yuri sounds nicer though. Lesbian sounds like a disease,"

 

"It is a disease, isn't it?"

 

"Someone's a homophobe,"

 

"Take your stupid manga," Tiffany dropped the book on Taeyeon's face before laying on her bed, "I won't hesitate to tell everyone your little secret if you say ANYTHING about mine,"

 

Taeyeon was still busy rubbing her hurt face to pay attention to Tiffany.

 

"Your glasses are ugly, by the way," Tiffany commented.

 

"Your face is ugly,"

 

"That doesn't make sense,"

 

"It means you're ugly,"

 

"I'm beautiful,"

 

"Over confident much?"

 

"Confidence is good,"

 

"Not when you lie,"

 

"I'll go around screaming that you're gay,"

 

"You wouldn't?"

 

"Why wouldn't I?"

 

Taeyeon grinned and opened up her manga, jumping onto her bed that was across from Tiffany's, "Because I also know a secret of yours,"

 

Tiffany narrowed her eyes at Taeyeon, knowing that Taeyeon was right.

 

"Aish," Tiffany mumbled under her breath and closed her eyes.

 

'Stupid ert.'

 

Taeyeon glanced over at Tiffany and let out a small laugh.

 

'Stupid lollipop girl.'

 

-

 

"Could you stop that?" Taeyeon asked, pushing her glasses up as she glared at Tiffany.

 

"Stop what?" Tiffany asked innocently, smacking her lips against the lollipop even harder.

 

Taeyeon gripped the manga she had in her hand, "Stop that stupid noise you're making,"

 

"What noise?" Tiffany replied, making more of that same noise Taeyeon finds annoying.

 

"You..." Taeyeon trailed off, trying to find the right words to describe the girl.

 

"What?" Tiffany urged the girl, holding the lollipop in her hand as she leaned over her bed, looking at Taeyeon.

 

"UGH!" Taeyeon screamed in frustration.

 

Tiffany gave a laugh before sticking the lollipop into , resting it in her cheek as she pulled out some nail polish.

 

"You're stupid,"

 

"I didn't even say anything!" Taeyeon exclaimed in surprise.

 

"You're still stupid. And your glasses are too,"

 

Taeyeon puffed her chest up, "I'll have you know that I have A's in all my classes!"

 

"School hasn't even been going on for a while, everyone has A's currently,"

 

"You know what?"

 

"What?" Tiffany replied, finding this amusing.

 

"Just shut up,"

 

"I don't want to,"

 

"Just eat your lollipop and shut up,"

 

A smirk appeared on Tiffany's face as she painted her nails, lollipop in mouth, "Stupid,"

 

-

 

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany hissed as she walked over, seeing Taeyeon enter the restaurant. Taeyeon gave a smile.

 

"Can't I visit my roommate at her work?" she asked, amusement clearly evident in her voice.

 

Before Tiffany could strangle the daylight out of Taeyeon, Yuki came over, "Is something wrong, Tiff?"

 

"What?"

 

"You seem... angry," Yuki trailed off, eyeing Tiffany's clenched fists.

 

Taeyeon couldn't help but grin. Tiffany wanted to smack that grin off of Taeyeon's face, "Let's go get you a table, master," Tiffany spoke through gritted teeth.

 

Throwing her head back, Taeyeon laughed out loud and followed Tiffany to her table.

 

"I'm going to hang you upside down over night," Tiffany threatened.

 

"You'll get charged for murder," Taeyeon stated.

 

"Actually, I'll be charged for animal abuse because that's exactly what you are," Tiffany hissed as she pulled the chair out for Taeyeon roughly.

 

Taeyeon sat down, putting on a pained face and putting a hand over her heart, "Ouch, that hurts,"

 

Tiffany clenched her jaw, "I'm going to poison your food,"

 

"That's illegal,"

 

"Not if I make it seem like an accident,"

 

"But then people will find out you work here,"

 

Tiffany didn't respond, Taeyeon had the upper hand on that one. Taeyeon smiled widely, "Exactly. Now, go get me some Lovey Dovey Omelets,"

 

-

 

"Gosh, why does your nose bleed so often? Are you that erted?" Tiffany rolled her eyes in disgust.

 

"Women are freaking hot," Taeyeon mumbled, nose stuff with tissues.

 

"So I'm hot?" Tiffany asked, catching Taeyeon off guard.

 

Tiffany giggled as she watched Taeyeon put her head back, feeling more blood from her nose.

 

"So erted for such a little girl,"

 

"I'm older than you," Taeyeon's nasally voice rang out.

 

"Yeah, but I'm taller,"

 

"That makes no sense,"

 

"Yes it does,"

 

"Height has nothing to do with age,"

 

"I'll get the debate team to debate for me if you want," Tiffany challanged the girl, using her 'student council president powers'.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Tiffany's 'power' in the college, "Gosh,"

 

"And you need to lay off the manga, it's getting to your brain,"

 

Taeyeon scoffed, "And you need to lay off the lollipops,"

 

"No I don't,"

 

"If you don't need to lay off the lollipops then I don't need to lay off the manga," Taeyeon spoke in a clear tone as she opened a newly bought manga book.

 

"Stupid," Tiffany mumbled.

 

"Have you ever read Yuri , Taeyeon?" -Authors

"Yes" -Taeyeon

"That's disgusting" -Tiffany

"Your face is disgusting" -Taeyeon

"Way to be mature" -Tiffany

"Okay! That's enough, stop fighting!" -Authors

"You too, authors, you're immature too," -Tiffany

"YOUR FACE IS IMMATURE" -Authors