Another arranged marriage....another destiny.

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."

                                                                                                                                                                              Author Unknown.

 

*******28 YEARS LATER*******

"No..No...No!! Not like that. Keep the curtains down." Shinhye instructed the decorator.

"And what about the daisies I ordered? Haven't they arrived yet?" She asked impatiently.

"Yeobo..." Yonghwa called his beloved wife. "Don't be so worked up." He exclaimed hugging her from behind, like always.

"What are you talking about? The ceremony will start within a few hours and the arrangements are not done yet. Thats why I told you to let me handle everything. Why did you call these planners?" She asked irritatedly.

"Okay fine. I am sorry. But I thought....leave it. Why don't you go and see our daughter? I think she needs you." Yonghwa said and winked at her.

"Okay." Shinhye replied shortly and started to walk inside the mansion.

 

 

"Gyo won-ah...baby open the door." Shinhye called her dear daughter and her youngest child standing outside the closed door of her bedroom.

After a while, a girl timidly opened the door. Shinhye looked at her with mesmerizing eyes. "How look alike!!" She thought. She looks just like her. The same big eyes....blunt nose...pouting lips...fair skin. As if she is looking at a time mirror. As if she is looking at herself, thirty years ago.

"Look at you!!" Shinhye yelled holding her waist.

The girl was wearing a pink pajama, with super-messy hair and melted chocolate running down her lips.

"Omma!!" She hugged her mother. "Waee??" Shinhye asked with an aeygo.

"Otteke? I am so nervous." She mumbled to herself.

Shinhye let out a small laugh at the words. Weren't they the same words, she said on HER wedding day?

"Come here." She said and took Gyowon inside the room. Making her sit beside her and holding her hands, Shinhye said "I know that you are nervous. And thats very normal. But trust me...EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE. Your parents have chosen the best groom for you honey."

"I know that. I know that you and appa wants the best for me. And thats why I let you choose the man for me. But I am worried about myself. What if things go bad? What if we are just not meant for each other?" Gyowon asked with a cute pout.

Shinhye giggled a little before replying. "There is nothing called 'made for each other' baby.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter