Perfect Bliss

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We loved with a love that was more than love."

                                                                                                                                                                                                    By Edgar Allan Poe.

 

Only the thin white bedsheets covered their cuddled, sleeping bodies. They definately lost track of time as it was past mid-day and they were still sank into their own world of "Perfect Bliss".

The background was quiet. Only the sound of waves proved that the place was not vaccum.

Shinhye moved a little within his grasp and as an instinct he pulled her closer to his chest as if she was the most priced possession on earth.

"Stop crushing me,honey!!" She said trying to free herself from his arms. And this time he let her go.

Shinhye sat up pulling the bedsheet up to her chest. She looked around to find a clock. And fortunately she spotted one. Her eyes widened when she saw it was almost 1 in the noon.

"Yah!! Get up!! Look at the time!!" She yelled impatienly.

Yonghwa moved a little and tried to open his eyes in the bright light of the day. "Hmmm." Was all that he could afford to say at that moment.

"What hmm?? Are we gonna stay in this room for the whole trip?" She asked trying to wake him up.

"Whats so wrong in that? I find you far more fascinating than any of the thing around this place." He replied with a naughty smile. And next he pulled her on top of him.

'Yonghwa, please!! I wanna go out. And over that I am hungry." She said with a pout.

"I am hungry too." He said and eyed her significantly.

"You have been fed enough for now. And moreover we always have the nights. Now stop arguing and get your moving." She asked and got up from him as well as from the bed in a lightening fraction.

Nonetheless he had to agree to her. He eventually got up and asked "Where do you wanna go?"

 

"I never knew that restaurants like this really exist until Krystal told me." Shinhye exclaimed in atmost awe and anticipation.

"This is really incredible!!" Yonghwa said in the same amazed tone.

They settled in one of the seats, while both of them couldn't take their eyes off the astonishing view behind the invisible glass wall.

"Since we are already underwater, why not order some yummy sea food?" Yonghwa asked.

"Please. And can we please start with that fish cake that we ate yesterday. what was the name?!" She tried hard to remember.

"Kulhi Boakibaa." Yonghwa replied in an instant.

"Huh!! When it comes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter