The real Honeymoon

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: I AM STILL A TEENAGER. SO DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH.

^^SHINHYE'S POV^^

I couldn't close by eyes for one split second while we were on the flight to Maldives. I couldn't stop thinking about what is gonna happen when we get there. Its not that I don't want IT. Its just that....its just I AM NERVOUS AS HELL!!

Not only its my first time, but also its with HIM.

What if something goes wrong? What if he doesn't like me? So many weird, unexplainable questions were wandering in my mind that I didn't seem to notice that we were already outside the airport. Yonghwa soon hailed a taxi.

"Must be on honeymoon?" The cab driver asked. "Thanks for reminding me, while I was trying to acknowledge the senery outside." I hissed in my mind.

"Certainly yes.' Yonghwa replied with a huge smile.

He has been unusually excited about this so called "real honeymoon". While I am LITERALLY biting my nails!! He can't seem to stop smiling from the time we boarded the flight.

I sighed in worry. Soon enough we reached our destination. The water villa. Our water villa.

 

I gasped in awe. "Do you like it?" Yonghwa asked.

"Its perfect!!" I couldn't help but smile at last.

Every woman dreams of this kind of thing. I don't believe I am lucky enough to touch it and feel it.

"Are you tired?" Yonghwa asked hugging me from the back while I was busy mesmerizing the beauty of the blue waters around me.

For the moment I forgot all my worries. But his question brought me back to the hard reality.

"Y-yes....no." I tried unsurely.

"If you are not ready now, then we can do it later." He answered after a while.

I turned to face him. "I just need to freshen up. It will take a few minutes." I said keeping my eyes down.

"Take your time. I will here when you come back." He said and kissed my forehead.

I nodded and went inside our room. I quickly got my kit and ran to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and now the real freak-show starts.

I did say to him that it will take a few minutes, but I really don't know myself how long will it take to calm my nerves. I am sweating bullets and hyperventilating. I am sure I wasn't this nervous when I suddenly got my periods for the first time, when I was in class.

I looked at my image in the mirror of the grand bathroom. Maybe I am not confident of my skin. Or maybe I am scared that it will hurt. Or maybe I am too embarassed to get .

I don't know the reason but my throat is running dry very second, no matter how much saliva I swallow.

I sat down on the floor and closed my eyes. Now my lips are r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter