Everyday I love you

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."

                                                                                                                                                                                            By Rosemonde Gerard

 

******FIVE MONTHS LATER******

"Happy anniversary yeobo!!" Yonghwa whisper in ear of his sleeping wife.

Shinhye moaned and turned to face him. "B-bwo?? Anniversary?" She asked trying to focus her eyes on him.

"Deh. Did you forget?' Yonghwa asked impatiently.

"Its been a little over five months since the wedding." She replied in a sleepy voice.

"Yeah. Five months since the second wedding. And two years since the first." He replied proudly.

"You are crazy. Who keeps track of the first one?" She said indifferently.

He widened his eyes and replied "Everyone does. Everyone keeps track of their first meeting...first kiss....first this...first that."

"Ok fine!! Happy anniversary to you too!! Happy now??" She asked with a pout.

He nodded happily. Shinhye yawned and got up from the bed.

"There is a party in the evening." He announced. Shinhye flinched at his words.

"BWO?? PARTY?? FOR THIS LITTLE THING?? You have definitely lost your mind." She exclaimed angrily.

"Whats wrong? I love my wife. I want to show it to the world." He defended himself.

"Showing me is just enough." She said and entered the bathroom.

"I have a special gift for you in the evening." He said from behind the door.

"Tsk!!" was all he heard from her.

 

******AT THE PARTY*****

"Wait!! Whats this party for again?" Jonghyun asked impatienty.

"Our second wedding anniversery?!" Yonghwa replied irritatedly.

"But I remember attending your wedding five months ago." Jonghyun asked with confusion written all over your face.

"Thats what I told him in the morning!" Shinhye mumbled, standing beside Yonghwa.

"Yeah. But....this is the day we got married for the first time." He said enthusiastically.

"But you also got divorsed. So that doesn't count." Jonghyun argued.

"Off course it counts. Because I married the same woman again." He replied quickly.

Jonghyun was about to say something but Jungshin interrupted him. "Enough!! These little things doesn't matter. The thing that matters is.....we are all getting drinks and delicious food for free!!" He said and stuck his tongue out at Yonghwa. He glared while Shinhye giggled in his arms.

*

*

"Chincha??" Shinhye jumped in delight.

"Oh Krystal, I am so happy for you and Minhyuk. Does your brother know about your engagement?" Shinhye couldn't stop herself from beaming.

Krystal shook her head slightly.

"Wae?? He would jump in happiness for his little cousin and his friend. Stand here. I will call him." Shinhye said and went to look for Yonghwa.

"Where the hell is he??" She asked herself.

"Are you looking for him?" Jungshin tapped her from behind.

Shinhye almost jumped up in surprise. But then nodded slowly.

"He is there." As soon as Jungshin said that the whole room out.

Shinhye got a little scared. But then she heard the voice that she never want to stop hearing to.

"Thank you everyone for coming and joining me on this special day." Yonghwa said through the speaker as a dim light lit up the whole room.

"Everyone must be thinking that its ridiculous to celebrate this day. But for me.....this day is the most special day of my life. This is the day when she entered m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter