Everything is messed up!!

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have u ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes u so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you  and mess you up!!"------By Neil Gaiman.

^^SHINHYE'S POV^^  We have returned from Jeju two days ago. I haven't talked to Yonghwa since that day. He has been trying his best to start a conversation. But i have decided not to open my mouth. Because if i do, i know i will say things that don't need to be said. 

Today is Jonghyun-ssi and Juniel's engagement party. Yes, they are getting married!! I am very happy for them. Yonghwa has been pestering me for a long time to join him in the party. I have refused him a million times. I don't want to go anywhere wearing this sad expression. "SHINHYE, PLEASE!!" He pleaded one more time. "I am sorry. I have apologised a million times. I shouldn't have yelled at you in front of everyone. But i panicked. Now please get ready and lets go to the party." He explained one more time. "Why can't u go alone?" I asked and climbed down from the bed. "Because u are my wife. And we are supposed to go together." He reasoned. I wish you would have treated me like your wife!! "I am not going and thats final." I said and hid in the bathroom. "Shinhye, look i am holding my ears. Please forgive me!!" He shouted from behind the door. I didn't respond. "Okay, i am doing sit-ups now." He said. "Tsk!! This man!!" I said to myself and opened the door. There he is!! Squating while holding his ears. Is he really doing this?! It was hard not to laugh. "Fine. I will go with u. But on one condition. Do the sit-ups for hundred times NONSTOP!!" I said. "Bwo??!!" He asked with a miserable face. I giggled and walked away.

*****AT THE PARTY****

The engagement ceremony went off beautifully. Jonghyun-ssi and Juniel look so happy. Everyone is happy. I am smiling too. Yonghwa as usual got busy with his friends. Sometimes I feel Suzy was right. Maybe we are not meant to be together. Look at him!! He is always the life of the party. Whereas parties make me dizzy. Our worlds are so different. He is laughing and drinking with his friends. His friends, that include Jungshin, Minhyuk, Jonghyun and........SUZY. They all grew up together. I can never take her place. With a heavy heart, I left the party.

I am sitting at the stairs outside. I fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter