Realization

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn't think you wanted."

 

^^YONGHWA'S POV^^ 

I MISS HER.

I MISS SHINHYE.

I WISH SHE WAS HERE.

If she was here, I wouldn't have to eat these soggy noddles. I never realized that its so disgusting to eat these noddles every morning. Funny, isn't  it?? I was the one who always used to make people eat my noddles. First I made Suzy ate those, when we lived together. And then Shinhye.

Well...Suzy didn't complain much. But Shinhye?! O GOD!! She used to make this horrible face whenever I used to place the bowl in front of her. I exhaled loudly. Today is omma's birthday. I haven't seen her since the divorce. Well....she doesn't want to see me. She hates me now. She thinks I am responsible for the divorce. No matter how much I try to make her understand that its not my fault, she just won't believe.

HOW CAN I SAY TO HER THAT ITS SHINHYE WHO WANTED BE SEPARATE, NOT ME!!

No matter what, I will go to her and give my best regards for her birthday.

******AT THE JUNG MANSION******

I knocked at the door. A maid opened it saying "Welcome, young master." I nodded and entered. Its been over two months since I came to this house. I looked around and found my appa dozing off while sitting on the sofa. I chuckled and went to him. "Appa?!" I called him slowly. He looked up at me and smiled. Well...at least someone is happy to see me!! He came to me and hugged me asking "How have u been, my son?" "I am okay, appa. What about u?" I asked in return. He smiled while nodding and said "I am fine." I looked around to find omma. "Looking for you mom??" Appa asked. I nodded sadly. "I don't think that she wants to see you. I tried to make her understand that its a decision that both of you took jointly. But she still thinks you are at fault." He explained sadly. "I know appa. But she is my omma, and even if she doesn't want to see me, its my job to wish her on her birthday." I stated. Appa nodded and said "She is in her room."

I knocked at her door. I heard her saying "Come in." As soon as She saw me entering the room, she asked "What are u doing here?? I told you not to come to me." She said without even looking at me. "Happy Birthday omma!!" I said. "Its because of u that my birthday is no longer happy!!" She replied coldly. I swallowed the pain. "I know i have disappointed you. And for that i am sorry." I said as my eyes started to get cloudly. "Don't apologise to me yonghwa!!" She yelled. "If you ever have the chance apologise to Shinhye. O God!! I can't imagine how much she must be suffering!" Omma exclaimed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter