Goodbye

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It takes a couple of seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye."

 

^^YONGHWA'S POV^^

I opened my eyes as the morning sun started hurting them. The last thing I remember was the cold rain, as my body started to lose its sensation. I opened my eyes to find her.

Uffff!!! Everything is paid off!! She is sitting on the chair with her head down on my bed. I slowly her smooth, brown hair. She sat up straight in a jolt.

"Oh, u are awake? How do u feel now?" She said immediately.

"Seeing u here makes me feel healthy as a horse." I exclaimed.

"Thats good. If you are ok now, I shall go." She said and stood up.

"AHHH!! My head hurts!!" I tried to act.

"Quit acting!!" She challenged.

"Don't go please." I tried my luck. It looks like I am lucky today. She sat back on her chair.

"So, it turns out that u still care for me, huh?" I initiated.

"I am not inhuman. I couldn't have just left u there to die. That has nothing to do with u. I would have done that for anyone." She answered irritatedly.

"That means, u haven't forgiven me yet. I will have to try some other things." I stated while thinking of the Plan B.

"What other plans? I swear I am not gonna save your this time." She yelled.

I giggled softly. "Shinhye, u know u are adorable!!" I exclaimed and started laughing.

"Very funny indeed!!" She got more irritated. Its quite funny to see her getting angry with me.

I stopped joking and asked seriously, "You haven't forgiven me yet?" 

She turned nervous. "Lets not talk about that. You should rest. I am leaving." She said and started to walk away. I quickly sat up, took out the saline channel off my wrist and got down from the bed.

"What the hell do u think u are doing??" She yelled in surprise.

"Don't worry. I won't die. Not until I have u back." I said with confidence. I went to her and held her hand within mine. "Shinhye, please forget everything and come back." I pleaded once again.

She released her hand from mine and said " That is so not gonna happen in this lifetime."

"Why not??" i demanded.

"Because I don't love you." She lied.

"O really??" I challenged.

"Yes. I thought I did. But it was not love." She said calmly.

"Then what was it?" I yelled.

"You really don't wanna know." She replied.

"No. I really, really wanna know." I demanded.

"Fine. Just remember u asked for it. What I felt for you was just....pity!! I pitied u and your broken heart. I just wanted to be your shoulder to cry on. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter