Our first child

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: I can't thank you enough for taking your time and replying to my stupid curiosity. It was lovely of all of you to let me know your choices. And about the baby? I thought of trolling you a little bit. But it turns out that you guys are smarter than I thought. Just kidding!!)

 

^^SHINHYE'S POV^^

"DEH??!" came his flat, confused reply.

I thought for a while and then took his hand and carefully placed it over my flat tummy. I hope this way he can make out what I want to say.

He looked at me with narrowing eyes for a while. But then slowly his eyes grew bigger.

"CHINCHA??" He yelled in delight.

I nodded pressing my lips. In the next moment, I was no longer standing on the ground. He has already wrapped his arms around me and swirled me around with him.

Both of us were giggling in joy. OUR BABY IS ON THE WAY. OUR FIRST CHILD.

"How long?" He asked, once I was standing on my foot again.

"Seven weeks." I replied shyly.

He started to count with his fingers. So childish!! How the hell is he gonna be a father?!

"A little over than seven months...and I will have my little princess in my arms." He said with a grin.

"Yes. Wait!! Princess?" I asked in surprise.

"Off course. I want a baby girl." He replied dreamily.

No way!! Its gonna be a boy. I want a little prince in by arms. Just like his father.

"Its gonna be a boy, don't worry." I said flatly.

"How can you know that?" He asked suspiciouly.

"Because I know things." I replied with a sleek smile. 

"Tsk!! Always arrogant!" He stated with a pout.

I want our baby to have his father's eyes, nose, lips....everything. Wouldn't he be super-handsome that way??!

 

*****SEVEN MONTHS LATER******

"Honey, are you sure you wanna go??" Yonghwa asked me for the nth time.

This time, instead of replying to his repeating question, I just glared at him.

"I mean...you are on full term." He replied a little frightfully.

'So what? I can't miss my sister's wedding for that." I said angrily. 

"Okay fine. Don't get angry." He gave up.

I don't know why, but I have been quite stubborn during my pregnancy. I always wanted to eat weird things....do stupid stuffs. And I have been very dominating these past few months. Maybe because of the hormones. Or maybe I am preparing myself to be a strict mother.

 

****At the wedding*****

"Congratulation Jiyong-ah!!" I hugged my sister tight.

"Thank you unnie. But...you are crushing me and your child both." She complained.

I let her go immediately.

"Congratulation Jungshin-ah. I am so happy for you two." Yonghwa exclaimed and gave my brother-in-law a quick, friendly hug.

"Where are others?" Yonghwa asked.

"We are here." Jonghyun and Juniel arrived with a little angel in their arms.

"Aigoo.....Jihye!! You look so pretty in this little gown. I quickly stole the toddler from her mother.

'Where is Hyukie and that cousin of yours?" Jonghyun asked Yonghwa indifferently.

"What do mean by 'cousin of yours'? My wife has a beautiful, sparkling name." Minhyuk yelled from behind, catching our attentions.

"No offence brother." Jonghyun held up his arms in surren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter