Divorce

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Breaking up. It happens kind of suddenly. One minute you're holding hands, walking down the street, and the next minute, you're lying on the floor, crying and all the good CDs are missing."

                                                                                                                                                                             By Kennedy Kasares.

*****THREE MONTHS LATER*****

 

^^YONGHWA'S POV^^ It all happened so fast that i still can't get my head around it. It still feels like yesterday when Shinhye uttered the word 'DIVORCE'.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"YONGHWA, I WANT A DIVORCE." She said.

BOOM!!

It felt like someone dropped a bomb near my ear.

Pee**********************************************************

I couldn't hear anymore. "B-b-bw-wo??" I managed to utter. "U heard me Yonghwa. I want a divorce." She said that one more time. "U are joking." I stated. "Do i look like i am joking??" She asked. Her face is serious. No sign of humor. I swallowed nervously. "Shinhye, i know u are upset about that k-kiss....but....." She cut me off. "Its not about the kiss...or Suzy...or you. Its about me Yonghwa." She said. I wrinkled my forehead in confusion.

"I AM IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE." She said.

BOOM!!

Another blast!! I looked at her in disbelief. "U are lying." I muttered. "I wish i was Yonghwa." She said. "Yonghwa, I tried. I tried to make this relation work. I tried to love u. But i couldn't." She lowered her face. "And then HE came. And I fell for him." She finished. "Who?" I asked. "You don't need to know that." She stated. "WHY NOT??" I yelled in anger. "What difference would it make?" She exclaimed. "So, u fell for another guy and u want me to divorce you. So that u can live happily with him??" I asked to clarify. She nodded her head slowly. "NO ING WAY!! I AM NOT GONNA DIVORCE YOU. NOW, U CAN GO AND SCREW YOURSELF" I replied in rage. "No Yonghwa, u will divorce me. Because thats what u promised. We promised each other that if anyone of us fell for someone else, the other will let go." She remined me. Yes, she is right. I did promise that. But HOW CAN I JUST LET HER GO??! "No Shinhye. I am sorry. I can't let u go." I said. 

"Why can't u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter