The start of a new Beginning

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving."

                                                                                                                                                                     By Kahlil Gibran

^^SHINHYE'S POV^^

I found it hard to open my eyes. My head feels like its buried under a concret pillar. I wrinkled my forehead and tried to open my eyes when the morning sun started to peek through the open window. As soon as I woke up, I noticed something strange. I am not in my room. But I am sure I have been here before. I tried hard to remember as I started to sit up on the bed. That is when I saw HIM. Sitting on a chair, close to the bed, with an unreadable face. 

What happened last night? Why can't I remember a damn thing? How did I get here? What is Yonghwa doing here?

My mind started to get flooded with numerous questions, thats when I remembered something. I was with Suzy last night. Then, how did I get here?

I decided to drop all the queries and focus on the man in front of me. After our conversation yesterday, I was pretty sure I wouldn't have to see him again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the basic question.

"How could you? How could you do that to me Shinhye?" Was all he mumbled.

I didn't understand a damn thing. So I gave him a confused look.

"YOU thought I was in love with Suzy. YOU thought I wanted to be with her. YOU thought my happiness was with her. YOU thought and YOU left. You didn't even give me a chance to explain anything. You didn't even consider my opinion. All this time I kept blaming myself. All this time I kept thinking that it was all my fault. But it was YOUR  fault, all along. YOU did what you thought was right, without even thinking of me. I thought we were partners. I thought we will take decisions together. But you decided this on your own. You decided to leave me." He said as tears washed his cheeks.

I myself couldn't stop the tears. I decided to keep quiet and let him say all he wants to.

"I LOVE YOU. AND ONLY YOU. I know you don't believe me. Because you don't want to. You always believe what you want. But I will keep saying that I love you. Because thats the only thing I can do. I have tried all ways to make you understand. But nothing worked. So I have decided that will keep confessing to you, until you get tired of rejecting me." He stated with sad eyes.

"B-but...but Suzy..." I tried to speak between the sniffs.

"No Shinhye." Suzy came through the door.

'There is no Suzy anymore. There is just Yonghwa and Shinhye." She said to me.

I looked at her with my mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter