So near, yet so far

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

 

I just woke up and too lazy to get up. I look down and saw Soo and Tae are still sleeping. Well, remember my bed is on top of them. I lay down again. I put my arm on my forehead while staring at the wooden ceiling. Suddenly, I began thinking about my life.

 

When I was still a kid - elementary kid, my friends say that I'm a kkab person. I'm so energetic that I always play along after school and tease some of my classmates. I was kinda bully back then.. but not that much. Just for fun! I like to play catch with my friends, but the things we throw and catch are not balls.. my friends will throw my classmates' things towards me to catch it and throw it again to my other friends then they'll throw it back to the owner when the thingy is already dirty and when the owner begins to cry - maybe that's the reason why I'm in baseball now.

 

Short Flashback...

One day, I was going home from school, when I passed by the park and saw a girl crying. She's crying because some bullies stole her teddy bear and throw it in the lake. The bullies laughed at her while crying. I was kinda guilty of the situation I just witnessed... because I've done that to some of my classmates, and me and my friends are always brought to the principal's office.

 

So I decided to go near the girl.

 

"Hey you bullies!" I shouted to the three of them.

 

"What did you say?" I think the one who said it is the leader of their group.

 

"Are you deaf? I yelled at you yet you don't even heard me!" I teased the fat leader!

 

"Hey hey hey, no one messes up with someone like me! This park belongs to me!" What? Is he dreaming! We are still kids then he already owns a park. Pabo boy!

 

"Oh, so you own this park? You don't even have your name written here." My mom once said that, when a thing has its owner's name, then it belongs to that person. That's why all of my things have my name on it. Even my mickey stuffed toy has my name on its . Kekeke. I told my mom to stitched my name there.

 

"Are you telling me that I'm lying? I can say anything I want. And this park is mine!" The fat boy leader shouted.

 

"Don't  raised your voice on me! You bullied this girl and throw her bear at the lake!" I yelled back.

 

"Why do you care? It's not even your teddy bear!" The fatty boy came near me and pushed me. I glanced at the girl and she looks so afraid.

 

"You pissed me off you fatty boy! I have a dog inside my bag and I'll let him bite the three of you!" Oooohh my dog Hani is going to eat you all up!

 

"Dog? inside your small bag! How can the dog fit there!" He yelled at me again. Then the three of them laugh out laud.

 

Well you want to be eaten by Hani. Then I'll let you be.

 

 

*ARRRFFFF! ARRRFFF! ARRRFFF! GRRRR!*

 

 

"Heard that? Come on Hani get out there and eat this three bullies!!!" I screamed.

 

"What! There's really a doggie inside! Run kiddos!!!! Run!!!" The fatty boy screamed in fear and run away from us.

 

..........

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I started laughing and laughing until I stopped and glanced at the girl who still sobbing.

 

"Hi, are you alright? They're gone already." I patted the girl's back. I look at her and I think we are at the same age. She also wears an elementary school uniform.

 

"Thee..eyy.. throw my stuffed...toy" She is still sobbing. Hmm what should I do. Hmm I know!


 

I opened my bag to get something... "Hey, please closed your bag, your dog might eat me!" She said scared. Aisshh! Kekekeke. There's no dog inside my bag.

 

"Don't worry Hani is not here. She's at my room." I said to her smiling.

 

"Then, why did I hear your dog bark so loud?" She looks tense.

 

"Yeah it's my dog's voice, but it's just recorded here!" I raised the voice recorder which I took from my pocket. Lol. I used that recorder just to scared my friends to make them believed I brought my dog a while ago at school.

 

The girl chuckled.

 

"Here! It's yours now!" I took my mickey doll from my bag and handed it to her while smiling.

 

"It's mickey mouse! Why are you giving this to me?" She asked.

 

"Uhm because you lost your teddy.. so it's for replacement!" I smiled brightly.

 

"Kamshamnida! It looks cute!" She smiled and looks at mickey.

 

"Take care of it, okay? I'm going now, for sure my mom is looking for me" I closed my bag and get up.

 

"Arasso! I will! Take care!" She chuckled and hugged mickey tightly.

 

End of Flashback

-----

 

After that incident, I began to be nice and be more friendly to others. That girl reminds me that being a bully . It's more fun to be kind to others and have a lots of friends. Ohh childhood memories of mine. Kekeke. As I enter high school, I met Soo and Tae. We get along so much. We love different stuffs but we are still happy being around each other. Soo loves to eat. I became a shikshin like her too! Taeyeon is good in singing. She taught me how to play the guitar while singing. We are always together. We joined the dance org, because that's the only thing we love to do the same - to dance. We also share lots of secrets and memories with each other. So then, the three of us became bestfriends.. and now I already treat them as my sisters.

 

Then, I met Baekhyun, then he hurt me... and now we're over. Whoaaa that was a fast one. Lol. Don't want to think of it. Then my baseball life! This is where my catching and throwing skills have been developed. Kekeke. I met different persons who have different abilities, which are now my teammates and of course met my coach who is really good. I admire him so much. He is my idol!

 

Then.... with one glance to someone I don't even know.. my heart was caught by her doe eyes. That girl who is staring intensely at me that game day.. Until I met her personally, having her near me... knowing her name is... Yoona. Yes, Im Yoona.

 

Oh well... She's my crush.

 

 

 

Yes she is!

 

 

 

I was so busy reminiscing until a big pillow hit my face.

 

"What the hell?!" I look at my bed's stairs and saw Taeyeon and Sooyoung laughing.

 

"You look silly!" Sooyoung said while laughing.

 

"Yeah Yul! You're smiling like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter