T.O.Y.

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

It's already quarter to five in the afternoon. Cirrus clouds are formed in the sky. The sun is starting to hide. It's almost sunset. I spent for about an hour with my boyfriend. I'm so happy that we had time for each other.

 

Me and Donghae are been together for almost one year. I met him when we are in our freshmen year. We are at the gym by that time, and his classmate accidentaly hit me with a baseball ball. They are playing catch. Donghae such a pabo that time, he did not caught the ball that's why I've been hit in the head. It hurts, seriously. Donghae came near me and told me if it hurts. Really, his such a pabo. Ofcourse it hurts! Then he put his hand on my head to check if I was hit hard. I look at his face. He looks so handsome. He is very gentle to me. I smiled at him, knowing that he is concern to me even if with just a simple thing. I think that it was the first time I smiled again so brightly to a guy, after I broke up with my ex - okay my so loyal and faithful ex who dumped me because with this girl! Aisshh! Just being sarcastic describing him as loyal and faithful.. he is a freakin' jerk! Replacing me with another girl he met in his cooking class. Ughh, nevermind. I just get irritated easily whenever I remember that incident and that girl.

 

I'm heading back to our room. Our dorm is already visible from here. I see someone standing in front of our dorm's small gate. As I go nearer and nearer I see two girls standing facing each other. Hmm.. I furrowed my eyes to see clearly. Hey it's Yoona and.. Yuri? I stopped walking. Yes it's them. But wait, what is Yuri doing. I mean Yuri's face is getting closer to Yoong's. Are they going to kiss or what?! My heart is so beating faster for Yoongie. Because of what I am witnessing right now, I put my hand in my mouth cause I'm very shocked. Well, I'm currently having an O-shaped mouth here! Seeing Yuri kissed Yoona in her left cheek. I sighed in relief - because it was only in the cheek. But - for Yoong. I can see it is not "only" for her. I think, that kiss means a lot to her. The way she smiles at Yuri. It's different. She is even blushing. I've never seen Yoona smile this way.

 

Is it just a friendly goodbye kiss or is there something more than between them? Hmm. Who knows? They are the only ones who knows it.

 

Yuri is already bidding goodbye to Yoona. Yoong is not opening . She just keeps on smiling at Yuri with her eyes fixed on Yuri's eyes. She surely is speechless. I waited for Yoona to go inside before I come in.

 

"Hi Sica!" Yoong greeted me happily. "Do you have a great time with Donghae oppa?" She asked.

 

"Hey Yoong, yes, we ate the food I brought for him." I responded. I sat down on the couch and took my Galaxy S4 to wait for Donghae's text message.

 

"Oh that's nice." Yoong said. Then went to her bed and lay down.

 

"Yoona, I have a question." I muttered. I want her to be open to me. We're sisters. We live inside one room with maknae. She should have told me something about her now.. maybe, more about them - she and Yuri.

 

"What is it Sica?" Yoona got up and sat like an Indian. I think she was startled.

 

"Uhm.." Hmmm how do I say this? Should I ask her if she like Yuri? Because of what I see or should I start in a very simple question? "Uh..mm.. Do you have a great time with Yuri?" I think this is the right question to start a pretty good conversation with Yoona.

 

"Yes Sica. We had coffee and talk about different stuffs." Yoona said while playing with her fingers. Is she nervous. Oh Yoona. "Why did you asked Sica?" Yoona asked.

 

"Nothing. I was just surprised that you two are close now" I smirk. I went beside Yoona.

 

"Yul is just so friendly, you know. You can be close to her too." Yoona smiled at me.

 

"Do you like her?" I'm just so impatient to asked this question right away. Aisshh. Just answer Yoona. I'm your friend and you can tell me everything.

 

Yoong looked at me. She was surprised with my question. Her eyes widen a bit.

 

"I.. uhm. I do like her Sica.." Yoona paused. "Because she really is a good friend. She is fun to be with." She smiled and she does something to her fingers like pointing together her two index finger. She is fidging.

 

I think I need to use my ice powers to make my precious friend tell the truth. "Is that all it ha, Yoong?" I raised my left brow.

 

"Sicaaa.. it's just.." Yoona is using her aegyo. "just.. a friendly.." Yoong is stuttering. She can't complete her sentence.

 

"Yoona, I know you. You're hiding something." I gave her an icy glare. "I saw you and Yuri a while ago." Yoona with her head hung low, raised it quickly hearing what I said. "She.. ki.." Yoona interrupted me with my sentence.

 

"Yahhh!! Sica! Alright She kissed me.. in my left cheek." She smiled so brightly. OMO, Yoong never smiles like this. Like really. "But, I think it's just a thank you kiss for spending my time with her." She said and took a pillow to hide her smile.

 

I furrowed my eyes. "That's it Yoong? I think there's something else." I grinned. "Yoona, you can tell me this. You know, I'm your sister. I want to know what's happening with you and your feelings. I know there's something deep within you and Yuri." I explained to Yoona. I can guide her. She can tell me what she feels towards Yuri. I want to be a big sister to her when it comes to her lovelife. Because, yeah. I've been through a lot. I can share it with her and give her a lot of advices.

 

"I don't know Sica. But, you know what. The first time I saw her in the field, playing. She caught me already. I was so mesmerized with her. I mean, she's so cool, yet pretty y and hot." Yoona blushed madly. "When I met her in dance class. I was so nervous yet happy because she's my partner.. and that's the chance to get to know her well." Yoona looked at me. Her lips starting to form a very gentle smile.

 

"Just continue, Yoong. You know I'm listening." I said very focused on what Yoona is saying.

 

Yoong nod and continue. "Everytime we're together like in Donghae oppa's party I held her hand, I dont know what came into my mind to do that, it feels so good being beside her, talking with her." Yoona smiles while talking. Seeing her like that makes me feel that she's happy having Yuri around. "And.. when she kissed me. I was shocked. But when her lips got off my cheeks. I felt butterflies in my stomach." She hold her left cheek where Yuri kissed her and caress it gently.

 

I started smiling. I don't know why. I know I felt it with Donghae already. But, Yoong's experience is different knowing that Yuri is a girl. How does it feel liking the same gender - in a different way. I like Yoona as my friend and sister but not more than that.

 

"Sica.. are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

"Yes Yoona. I'm okay. I think she likes you.. Yuri likes you. She'll never do those things if she don't. But she should be the one telling you this not me." I smiled at Yoona. I hold her hand. "So do you.. like her?" I asked for the second time to confirmed if she really have something for Yuri.

 

"Yes. I do like her." Yoona looked at me. She's serious. I can see the happiness in her doe eyes. "You know what Sica. She really is cute.. and her friends also, Taeyeon and Sooyoung. The three of them are very funny whenever they are together." Yoona chuckles a bit.

 

"I knew my feelings are right. When I saw you smile a while ago and now. It's very different Yoong. You never smiled that way before." I flashed a smile to her. "I'm happy cause you open your heart for the first time Yoong." I'm so glad she develop feelings for someone.

 

"Thank you Sica for starting this conversation with me. It helped me a lot. I became more comfortable telling you all these." Yoona hug me. I hug her back.

 

 

But then.. The last name she mentioned there - in Yuri's friends. Strike me the most. I can't blame Yoona for letting me remind her name again.

 

Ugh Choi Sooyoung why would I know you in a bad way. Well....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I already knew her.. before I met her.

 

-----

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

RRRIIINNNGGGG!!!!

 

"Ouch! Stupid alarm to noisy!" I took the alarm clock and turned it off. Why on earth I that alarm clock last night. Today is Sunday. No classes. Another free day for us.

 

"Aiishh Taeyeon, can you please throw your alarm clock in the trash can. It hurts my ear." Soo said who is still sleepy.

 

"Pabo! I already turned it off!" I hit her with my pink pillow tiffany gave me yesterday.

 

"Ouch! Stop it Kim Taeyeon! I still want to sleep!" I chuckled. She seemed so sleepy and tired.

 

"Guys can you just stop shouting with each other?!" Yul screamed from above. "It's too early.. let's continue sleeping." Yul sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter