Jealous cupcake

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's POV

 

As I turned the shower off, I covered myself with a big white towel and I went out of the bathroom. I choose my clothes to wear this Sunday morning.

 

Alright! I'm fresh now, ready to go back to our dorm.

 

I picked up my phone.

Oh Yoona unnie left me a message. She said that can I buy some apple juice for us. Kekeke. Yoona unnie like that apple juice I bought last week. I'll just go drop by the convenience store on my way back to our dorm.

 

I bid goodbye to my auntie and my dongsaeng.

 

Before I go out of the gate, my dongseng run towards me.

 

"Unnie, unnie! Don't forget Yoona unnie's mickey mouse!" Dongsaeng shouted while running towards me.

 

"Oh yeah! Thanks Saengie!" She handed me the doll and I bid goodbye again.

 

-------

 

Hmm where's that juice? Last week it's beside these chocolate drinks.

 

"Uhm excuse me ma'am, do you need any help?" The lady said who is arranging the softdrinks.

 

"Ne. Where can I find the apple juice?" I said then smiled.

 

"Oh. We move it near the counter ma'am." The lady answered.

 

"Kamshamnida!" I said a short thankyou and went near the counter.

 

Here they are. I grabbed 6 bottles of apple juice and place it in the basket. Hmm. I look around to see if I need to buy something else.

 

Hey that's the new issue of Ceci Magazine. It's already out. I go near it and saw Yoona unnie on the cover.

 

Yoona unnie is so beautiful! I will buy one to make yoona unnie flattered and also to know the latest fashion trend.

 

I walked towards the counter. There is still someone who is paying.

While waiting, I took my phone from my purse to text Yoona unnie that I already got the juice she likes.

 

"Next please" The cashier said.

 

I walked slowly while texting then...

 

*BUMP!!*

 

"Ooops!" I uttered. The magazine slip on my hand and fell on the floor.

 

"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at my way" The lady said and took the magazine on the floor.

 

"It's..o.." Before I continue my sentence. This person's face is so familiar. As she goes up from picking the magazine.. "Yuri unnie?!"

 

"Seohyun?!" Yuri chuckled. "It's you!" Yuri handed me the magazine.

 

"Didn't you see unnie?" I asked her something.

 

"What Seohyun?" Yuri said so curious.

 

"The magazine cover. Look!" I showed her the front part of the magazine.

"Yuri unnie? Are you okay?" I asked her. Her eyes are fixed on the cover girl - on Yoona.

 

"Yoo.. yoon.. Yoona is very beautiful. She's so gorgeous." Yuri stuttered seeing Yoona on the cover. So cute!

 

"Indeed Yuri unnie! She really is!" I chuckled seeing Yuri so mesmerized.

 

"I want to buy one too." Yuri grinned.

 

"There unnie! Get the last one!" Yuri rushed towards the magazine stall and grabbed the last piece of Ceci magazine.

 

"Thanks Seohyun. I know that Yoona is a model. But I didn't know that she is also a fashion magazine cover girl." Yuri scratched the back of her neck. What a cute gesture of Yuri unnie. I thought.

 

"Gomawo unnie. Yoona unnie is really the most pretty cover girl right?" I grinned. Yuri nodded and still smiling.

 

I paid for the things I bought and already bid goodbye to Yuri unnie. Yoona unnie is surely waiting for this apple juice.

 

-----

 

Yoona's POV

 

I miss her. Ughh I really do miss her. Hmm. Should I text her? Or visit her at her dorm? What if she asks me, why I'm there? And if I do text her.. what would I say? There's nothing to do this day. I want to spend my time with her.. like this past few days.

 

"Unnie!! I'm home!" I heard the door opened and Seohyun's voice.

 

"Maknae! I miss you!" I hugged her.

 

"I miss you too unnie! Look what I've got!" Oh. Maknae had a copy of Ceci magazine.

 

"Oh Seohyun you make me flattered." I flashed a smile at maknae.

 

Seohyun grinned. "Yoona unnie, I saw Yuri unnie at the convenience store a while ago." Seohyun informed me.

 

"Jinja?" I was a bit shocked. Knowing maknae is informing me about Yuri. "Where is she now?" I asked.

 

"Yeah unnie. Uhm I think she's going at the gym near our school. Cause she's wearing a sweat shirt and jogging pants." Seohyun explained and continue. "She also bought an energy drink from the store." Seohyun said.

 

"How did you know she'll go at the gym, Seohyun?" I asked again.

 

"Last time, when me and Sica unnie visit Donghae oppa there, I saw her exercising." Seohyun smiled.

 

"Oh is that it." Seohyun nodded.

 

"You wanna go visit her there? I know you're already close too her unnie." Seohyun grinned widely.

 

"Hmm, maybe I'll surprise her instead" Yoona  said while touching her chin with her index finger.

 

I will have a little surprise for Yuri before I go to the gym. I wish I can finish it fast before she is done with her session.

I immediately change my clothes and bid goodbye to Seohyun. Sica is still sleeping until now.

 

"Seohyun, I'll go now!" I said while putting on my sneakers.

 

"You're now going at the gym Yoona unnie?" Seohyun asked while putting back her clothes from her bag at her closet.

 

"At the baking room first Maknae!" I said excitedly and waved goodbye.

 

"Alright unnie! Goodluck!" Seohyun shouted before I get out of the room.

 

 

"Cupcake pans, check! Piping bag, check! Paper baking cups, check!" I place all the materials needed at the table. I need to bake these cupcakes fast yet beautifully.

 

I went to the oven and pre-heat it at 350 degrees F. I took a large bowl and beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until it looks light and fluffy. I beat the eggs one at a time and put it in the large bowl. I mix the sour cream, milk, food color, vanilla and other ingredients. I gradually beat the flour mixture on a low speed until it just blended.

 

I was thinking about Yuri and Yuri and Yuri while doing these red velvet cupcakes. I wish she'll like it.. the way I like her.

 

I pour some batter into the four muffin cups. I place it inside the oven for about 20 minutes. Now, I'll make the icing while the cupcakes are being baked.

I beat the cream cheese, butter, sour cream and vanilla extract in a large bowl until it's light and fluffy. I gradually beat the sugar until it's smooth.

 

Alright! The vanilla cream cheese frosting is done! I am so glad that I able to do it fast so I can catch up with Yuri. I can now smell the freshly baked red velvet cupcakes. Hmmmmmm so delicious! I get the pan and place it on the table to put some icing on it.

After putting some icing on the four cupcakes, I took biscuits to put the excess icing. While finidshing it, someone enter the room.

 

"Sica?!" I was shocked seeing Sica. What is she doing here.

 

"Yoona! I was looking for you and Seohyun said you were here." Sica explained and walk near me.

 

"Yeah Sica, I was just baking cupcakes for..." I bit my lips to stop myself from smiling.. until she said her name.

 

"for Yuri, right Yoongie?" Sica said in a s teasing manner. I smiled.

 

"Yes Sica. It's for her. I just want to surprise her at the gym." I grinned.

 

"Can I taste some? It looks so great!" Sica uttered while looking at the cupcakes I made.

 

"You can have these biscuits Sica! The cupcakes for Yuri!" I said then chuckled.

 

"Oh alright!" Then Sica ate the biscuit. "Hmm Yoona, this takes really great, how more about those cupcakes, ne?" Sica complimented the cupcakes I made.

 

"I wish Yuri would like it when she tastes it!" I said happily.

 

"She will not like it Yoong, she'll love it!" Sica said then smiled.

 

I chuckled a bit while looking at the cupcakes and knowing these are made for Yuri.

 

"Are you going now Yoong?" Sica asked after drinking a glass of water.

 

"Ne Sica, so I can catch up with Yuri at the gym." I responded while putting the cupcakes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter