I am..

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV

 

Here it goes! Sangsaengnim will announce who will be our partners. I'm kinda nervous... "what if my partner don't like me." I thought. What if he or she don't like the way I move. I love dancing I said before.. What I mean is, I love dancing alone! Not with a partner. I'm not that good when it comes to partner dance.

 

I wish Hyoyeon will be good to me, in a way that she will pair me with a very understanding and patient person that will enjoy me as his or her partner. By the way, I call her Hyoyeon instead of sangsaengnim, because we are friends since we are in freshmen year. Me, Yuri and Taeyeon joined the dance org just for fun and to learn modern dance moves. We have performed many intermissions back then with Hyoyeon. So we're close to her.

 

But now, I didn't expect and even imagine that we will be dancing in pairs in this dance class. But, I'm still happy that I will learn this kind of dance.

 

Whoever will be my partner, I wish that he or she will guide me with our dance.

 

 

"Okay! So the first pair is...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Jessica Jung and Choi Sooyoung" Hyoyeon said with a smile.

 

"Who is Jessica Jung, I don't know her" I murmur to myself. I wish she is a nice girl.

 

"Okay, come here in front guys and please meet each other" Hyoyeon convincing me and my partner to stand near her.

 

I stood up first then went near Hyoyeon. I'm so freaking nervous who is Jessica.... until a girl stood from her place and walk towards me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She is JESSICA JUNG?! I almost said it but I stop myself from saying it.

 

"YOU?!" I said so very shocked.

 

"Yes me." Then Jessica glared at me.

 

Why is she cold like that. Seeing her face not even excited being paired with me. Maybe because I made her fell on the ground. It's not even my fault. It's an accident. Nevermind, here she is my partner. Better to be friends with her.

 

"You two know each other already?" Hyo asks us with a glimpse of curiousity.

 

"Uhm no, sangsaengnim. Yesterday we bumped into each other, that's why I remebered her" I explained to sangsaengnim.

 

Jessica just nodded for confirmation.

 

"Oh that's nice, so you two could know more each other now!" Hyo said happily.

 

"Well.. so hi partner! I'm Choi Sooyoung." I greeted her with a smile.

 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jessica Jung Sooyeon" She said coldly then smirk. Wow I have a very energetic partner here! Damn, I'm being sarcastic now.

 

After that, we go back to our seats.

 

"Hey" Tae bump her elbow to my arm. Then I look at her. "You didn't tell me you bumped with some cute girl yesterday." Tae said. Taetae such a firter when it comes to seeing cute and pretty girls. Kekeke.

 

"I forgot to tell you. She's the reason why it took me so long to get in the field. We collided then she fell down." I explained. "And you know what, she's so scary!" I whispered to Tae.

 

"Scary? She seems nice" Tae said then look at where Jessica is.

 

Luckily Jessica noticed her. Tae smiled at her. And what happened?

 

She just glared at Taeyeon. Then tae *gulp* Kekeke, now she knows that my dance partner is cold and scary.

 

"See!" I said to Tae.

 

"Alright then! Goodluck to you my bestfriend!" Tae teased me. Now its my turn to *gulp*.

 

Why in the world my life would be like this just because she became my partner! Hyo, why?................ Okay I'm exaggerating. Maybe this will be the time to know her better. I know there's a side of her being a nice person.

 

I was too busy talking in my thoughts that I didn't heard the other pairs. Until Taeyeon call my attention.

 

Tae grab my hand and squeeze it. "What do you want Taeyeon?" I said confused with her action.

 

"Look" Tae pointed her finger in front.

 

As I shift my eyes in front, my eyes and mouth widened together at the same time. Lol.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hi Yuri! Your partner is Im Yoona" Hyo said excitedly.

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

When Hyoyeon called me and my partner, I'm excited to see who she is. I stood up immediately in my place, then a milky-skinned girl with a long brown hair, also stood up after me. As Hyoyeon tells us to go near her my eyes are fixed on her.

 

Now we are facing each other. She is the girl whom my eyes wanted to see as long as forever. I'm so into her right now.. And I don't even know why. She is so beautiful. She has that doe eyes that makes me feel to adore her more. I never thought this will happen. I never imagined that I will meet her like this, in front of everyone here in class. Me and her, face to face with each other... I want to ask myself... "Am I dreaming?"

 

"Hi Yuri! Your partner is Im Yoona" Hyoyeon said it very excited for us to meet.

 

I'm still in my thoughts. Then I said "Is this true?"

 

"Yes Yul!" Hyo said then chuckled.

 

Even Her chuckled. (Her emphasizes Yoona)

 

Everyone also laugh. Then their laughter broke me in my thoughts.

 

"Yul are you alright?" Hyo said with a bit of a worried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter