A chance for us

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

It so soft.. and  smooth. I can feel the warmth inside her. Where did I get the courage to touch her skin? What pushed me to do this? Is it those words I heard from her.. "Yoona.. I.. I like you" Is that it? It keeps on repeating in my mind, how she said my name and those sweet words. She likes me. I like you too Yul.. but how can I tell you? I'm so shy. and I don't know what will happen if we knew that both of us like each other in return. Should I tell you now? Or not now... or maybe.. I wouldn't tell you anymore.. I don't know. I don't want you to get hurt.

 

I look at Yuri.. her cheeks are pinkish enough to notice that she's blushing. I smiled. She's so cute.

 

"Yul!" Soo called Yuri as she sees her coming towards the snack bar. "Yoona..?" She's so surprised to see me with Yuri. Sooyoung looked down and stared at our hands locked with each others. "Hi Soo!" I greeted her then smiled. Because of shocked seeing us that way, she stopped munching the pepperoni pizza in her hand. Lol what happened to Sooyoung.

 

"Hey soo, why you look like that? What's wrong?" Yuri asked her.

 

"Yo.. your.. ha-hands" Then she pointed our hands. Me and Yul, both look at each other. Then slowly.. there's a smile formed in our faces. We both relese from each other's grip.

 

"YAHHH Soo! Just continue eating!" Yul said then we all chuckled. Sooyoung grins big while looking at Yul.

 

"Will you stop grinning at me Soo and share those foods you got there!" Yul goes near to Sooyoung and snatches the pizza from her. Immediately Sooyoung munch it all up. Kekeke.

 

"All done!" Sooyoung said then stick his tongue out.

 

"YAAHHHH CHOI SOOYOUNG! You always do that to me!" Yul smack Sooyoung's head.

 

"You guys look so cute!" I chuckled. "Yuri lets eat now, there's still other foods we can share." I said smiling brightly at Yuri.

 

Yul smiled and handed me some wine. We sat on a couch near the snack bar. Sooyoung is still with us and still munching.

 

"Donghae's party is great, right?" Yul asks.

 

"Yes it is. Are you having fun?" I asks her.

 

"Yeah, it's good to relax in this kind of party. How about you?" She asks in return.

 

"Yes.. because I'm with you." I whispered the reason why.

 

"Pardon. What did you say?" Yul looked at me.

 

"Uhm nothing.. I'm just happy that we're having a good time.. together. I smiled and looked at the other side because I know my cheeks are getting red. Oh my what just I have said makes me nervous.

 

"Yoona, why are you blushing?" Sooyoung asked me. OMO Sooyoung, Yuri heard your question.

 

"Yoong, is there something..." I cut her sentence. "No, nothing.. maybe it's because of the drink." I said immediately.

 

"Ohh, you're not used to drinking. Is that it?" Soo said. Then I nodded in reply.

 

"Yoona, you know what.." Yul paused. I look at her. "I'm also happy being with you this evening." Yul smiled so bright.

 

My cheeks, damn! It does not stop from blushing. I smiled at her hearing her sentence. "I want to know you more, Yuri."

 

"I want to know you more too." Yuri responded. "Yoona, you look so pretty tonight." She complimented me.

 

"Thank you, Yul..." Now she lets me feel to be shy. Oh Yuri. Your words are melting me. It really feels good talking to you, being with you and.. looking at you. If you only know how I see us being together.. as a couple. I hope that we could have the opportunity to spend more time with each other. A chance that love will bring us together.

 

 

-------

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I'm so full right now. I looked at my watch, it's already 10pm. From 8pm, I'm already eating a lot. OMO! I hope I won't get too much weight. I don't want to be called a big fat giraffe! Yes a giraffe. They call me that because of my long legs. Oh well, it's okay. I believed I have a long, y and flawless legs. Kekeke. Self-praised.

 

I want to go outside and feel some fresh air. So I decided to go out in the terrace. I left Yul and Yoona there.. I can hear them having a sweet conversation. I knew it. Yul will make a move to get Yoona in her arms. When I saw them holding hands. I notice that Yoona's the one who made the first move. It's clearly seen in their hands, that Yoona dragged her to the snack bar. Hmm, if Yul and Yoona will be together.. it's okay with me. I understand it. From tae.. as she tells us she likes two girls. I was shocked at first knowing that. But, as I see it further. There's nothing wrong with it. Having feelings with the same gender. I think there's nothing to be worried about. Being attracted to someone depends on how that person you like, impacts his or her personality on you. I realized that thing. I would be totally happy if my friends will be with the person they admire.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As I think about my friends' happiness.. Hmm how about me? I've never been in love... Yes I have crushes. But, I never entered any relationship. Once, there was this guy, whom I liked the most. He is also a Choi, but it does not matter. I really like him because he is good in cooking. Well you know.. food. Then, one day he knew that I like him. He started courting me, but I don't want him to do that. Reason? He had a girlfriend back then. He said that he will leave his girlfriend just for me.. and he did. It's kinda sweet yet it seems very wrong. I don't want to ruin other people's relationship. He keeps on pushing his self to me.. so I gave him a chance. So I tried to accept him.

 

But.. I never felt love. Love in a way that couples feel. Maybe because, I know there's something wrong and that's what preventing me from being in love with him.

 

 

Speaking of couples....

 

 

There, I saw Jessica and Donghae hugging each other in the terrace. Oh... how luck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter