A Return from the Past

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 

Flashback.. (Last Monday)

 

I checked my phone and saw a text message. I began reading it.

 

"Oh my, why is she so early?" I murmured. I get up from my bed and took a shower.

 

After bathing, I cooked Yoona and Seohyun a simple breakfast. I prepared toast breads and some crispy bacon. Yummy! I should have cook a sunny side up egg but it's already late. I took a bottle of orange juice from the fridge and placed it near their food. I left a note saying I'll be early today so they wouldn't worry about my whereabouts.

 

I slowly closed the door so I won't wake them up.

 

"Taxi!" I yelled.

 

I rode a taxi cab to arrive early at my destination.

 

"Here you go" I handed the driver the fare and went out of the cab.

 

"Kamshamnida, ma'am." The driver thanked me.

 

"After 2 years I will be with that kiddo again." I mumbled to myself. Hmm, where the hell is she. I look around and I can see no sign of her.

 

I walked inside and continued to look around. Maybe she went to the comfort room. I'll just wait here for her. I sat down and grabbed my phone. I started typing... [I'm already here. Where are you Soo..] before I continue what I'm typing. Someone called out my name.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Unnie! Jessica Unnie!" A girl, wearing light blue jeans matching with a white shirt and a black blazer and boots, shouted out loud.

 

"Alright, she's back." I stood up and went near her as she runs along towards me while pulling her luggage.

 

"Hi big sis! I miss you so much!" She hugged me tightly.

 

"Soojung~ahh! We always send messages and have video calls. How come you missed me that much?" I rolled my eyes.

 

"Ofcourse, I miss you unnie! I miss shopping with you and doing crazy stuffs!" Krystal said excitedly. Such a kiddo.

 

She look around and said "Hey, where's Yoona unnie and Seohyun unnie? I thought they would come?" Krystal asked.

 

"They're still sleeping at our dorm and we have class in an hour. So we better hurry up." I said and took her luggage.

 

We started walking to the taxi lane. "When will I see them unnie?" Krystal asked again.

 

"After you settle your stay here. And that's the time we'll go bonding together." I muttered.

 

"Okay! That would be fine!" She smiled.

 

We went to her previous dorm. She will be living their again with Suzy, her friend, who is also back in SNSD University, to continue college.

 

Hmm, Yoona and Seohyun will be surprised when they knew that Soojung is back. I know they miss my little sis' cutness and dorkiness. Maybe, I'll ask them to go shopping on Saturday.

 

End of Flashback.

 

Yoona's POV

 

I think I'm the luckiest girl alive. Seeing her smile while I'm beside her is the best thing. I don't know how it happened, but now we're together. I know we still don't have that label like calling her as my boyfriend or girlfriend. It does not matter. As long as we love each other. But, is courtship necessary for us to be official couples? Hmm, I wonder if she has plans to do that. What makes me happy now is that I am able to see us so cute together.

 

Ughh I can't stop looking at our photo. It's just so perfect.

 

I'm curently walking at the hallway towards the cafeteria, I'm going to meet Sica and Seohyun there. Until someone behind me bumped at me.

 

*BUMP!!!*

 

My iPhone slip on my hands and I almost drop it. OH NO! If this drops and my phone gets broken, I will not able to stare at our photo!

 

"MY PHONE!! NO!!" I tried to catch it but I almost fell down.

 

"Caught it!" Someone said and walked near me.

 

I raised my head and saw someone I missed so much.

 

"Here you ggg..ooo.. UNNIE?!" This girl who is my friend's younger sister is here????????

 

"SOOJUNG??" My eyes widened. "You're back!!!!!!" I screamed so happily.

 

"Ne unnie! I'm back and I'll be studying here again!" Krystal said excitedly.

 

"OMO! That's great! Wait. When did you came back?" I asked her. "And.. how come Sica didn't tell us you're going to be back?" I asked a follow up question. Hmmm.

 

"Last Monday Yoona unnie. Well, Sica unnie wanted to surprise you and Seohyun unnie!" Krystal chuckled. "And I settled things here, my dorm and my class schedule. That's why unnie." Krystal explained. Oh Jessica really loves seeing us surprise.

 

"I understand. Well, you've surprised me!" I grinned. "I miss you so much Krystal and your dorkiness whenever we do weird stuffs, remember?" I laughed. Since Soojung transfered here when we are in middle school to be with Sica, we became close. I don't know much about her, but what makes us close is because we're both chodings!

 

"I miss you too unnie! Ofcourse I remember those stuffs!" Krystal hugs me tightly.

 

"Where are you going anyway? I'm going to meet your sister and Seohyun at the cafeteria. Wanna come?" I asked her. So we could start bonding with each other.

 

"I'm just roaming around unnie. I just missed our school. Well, ofcourse I want to!" Then she grabbed my hand and we run along the hallway. Kekeke. She's so excited to have fun!

 

When we arrived at the cafeteria, I saw Sica and Seohyun sitting near the glass window.

 

I pulled Krystal's ear and whispered something.

 

"Okay unnie that would be fun!" Soojung agreed and giggled.

 

We walked slowly towards Sica and Seohyun....

 

 

 

then we placed our hands in front of their eyes. Kekekeke.

 

I covered Sica's eyes and Soojung covered Seohyun's eyes.

 

"HEY! WHAT THE... WHO'S THIS?" Sica yelled.

 

"Unnie it's dark! Someone's covering my eyes!" Seohyun mumbled.

 

I started giggling. "KYAAAAA!!!!!! YOONAAAAAAAA!!!! I know that's you!" Sica screamed.

 

"Unnie, if Yoona is covering your eyes, then who's covering mine?" Seohyun said. I started laughing. Krystal is trying to stop her laughter.

 

"What? Oh yeah." Sica removed my hands from her eyes.

 

"Hi Unnie!" Soojung grinned at Sica.

 

"Soojung?! What are you doing here?" Sica looked at Soojung so shocked. "And.. wait! Yoona, you already know?!" Sica looks funny. The way she asked those questions. Kekeke.

 

"WHAT?! KRYSTAL IS HERE?" Seohyun screamed. Soojung slowly lift up her hand.

 

"Hi Seohyun unnie! I'm backkkkkkkkkkkk!" Soojung said and flashed a smile to Seohyun.

 

"SOOJUNG! YOONA! ANSWER MY QUESTION AND STOP LAUGHING!" Sica glared at us. We stopped and Krystal started to talk.

 

"Well unnie, me and Yoona unnie accidentaly saw each other on the hallway. She was bumped by someone running and she almost drop her phone and I'm the one who caught it. And that's it!" Soojung grinned.

 

"So my surprise for you both are ruined." Sica rolled her eyes.

 

The three of us chuckled. "We were surprised anyway! Look, me and Seohyun didn't expect that Krystal will be with us today!" I muttered and smiled.

 

"Yeah unnie, I'm surprised. Never expected that Soojung will be back!" Seohyun pinched Krystal's cheek.

 

"And what's also great is that we have surprised you unnie!" Me and Krystal laughed so loud.

 

"You two are dorks!" Sica yelled and crossed her arms. But she's almost going to laugh too.

 

"Come here both of you, sit and let's talk about what we'll do this weekend. Since you're back Soojung, I missed shopping with you." Seohyun muttered and smiled. We sat down and grabbed snacks and reminisce a lot of stuffs. We planned to go out on Saturday to bond with each other.

 

----------

 

Yuri's POV

 

It's getting hot here. I've been hiding in this wall for about 15 minutes and still no sign of her. Where is she? Ughhh.. Yoona where are you?

 

I know she goes here after her math class, to put her heavy books on her locker. But, why isn't she coming yet?

 

Hmm, maybe someone saw her carrying a lot of books and.. have helped her carry those instead. And that guy will have the chance to flirt with my girl! What the hell, it can't be! I'm supposed to be the one doing that! Wait! Why am I even thinking of this stuff? Ofcourse Yoona won't allow that someone cause she knows I'll be jealous if I knew about that. Anyway, I'm getting crazy here. Where the hell is she? I wanted to see her now!

 

A sound came from the locker. Someone opened the locker door. I peeked wishing it would be Yoona.

 

I slowly move my head to see if she's that person.

 

 

 

YES! It's her! Damn she's so beautiful with that dress she's wearing.

 

As she opened her locker. She stared at it first and didn't bother to put her books inside. She took something and smiled so widely.

 

She mumbled something to herself. and I can see she mouthed "YuRi". I started to smile too.

 

I took my phone and dialed her number.

 

*RRIIINNGGG*

 

I can hear her phone ringing. She answered immediately and said.. "Thank you Yuri." OMO! Her soft voice. Dayummmm! It makes my heart melt.

 

"Are you surprised?" I responded. I looked at her. She smiles so brightly.

 

"Yes.. and you made me feel special." I can't stop smiling. Yes! My plan was a success!

 

"Well, it's because I wanted to see you smile." I said. I made a simple effort for her. I'm so glad that she liked it.

 

"I want to see you, Yuri." Yoona said in a sad tone. Is she telling me that she misses me? If that's the case.. I want to tell her that I miss her too!

 

I can't take it anymore.

 

"Yuri? Are you still there?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter