Sweet Words and Gestures

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

 

"Come on Soo! Let me drink!" I whine while pulling Soo to stop her from drinking on the drinking fountain.

 

"Waiwt aw seconwd Yuwl!" Soo said while still drinking.

 

"Stop talking when you're drinking! You might swallow the faucet!" I yelled jokingly.

 

"Am I that stupid, Kwon Yuri?!" Soo glared at me.

 

I'm trying to prevent myself from laughing.

 

"Hey guys! Here two sodas for the both of you." Suzy smiled and handed us the sodas.

 

"Kamshamida Suzy!" I thanked her and drink immediately. I'm so freakin thirsty because of this workout.

 

"Yehey a thirst quencher!" Soo exclaimed in happiness.

 

Suzy chuckled. "Who's the girl a while ago, Yul?" Suzy asked me.

 

"Oh Yoona? She's my friend. We met each other in dance class. And the girl with her is Jessica."  I answered then throw the empty can of soda in the trash can.

 

"Oh how nice." Suzy reponded. "She's pretty sweet towards you." Suzy continued.

 

"You think so?" I uttered. My eyes gaze around because Soo disappear from my sight.

 

"Yes.  She even visited you and brought you cupcakes." Suzy said and smirked.

 

"Oh yeah, the cupcakes! Well, Yoona became close to me already." I smiled. Wait a sec, speaking of cupcakes. I forgot it inside the session room.

 

"Uhm, Suzy wait for a while, I'll just go get the cupcakes." I run towards the room. I opened the door quickly. I saw Soo with a cupcake on her hand and will give her first bite on it.

 

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CUPCAKES???" I yelled and I stomp my feet.

 

"Can't you see? I'm going to taste it for you! Here it goes!" This shikshin is really teasing me!

 

"NOOOOO!!!!!" I went near Soo and took my cupcake.

 

"Hey!!" Soo whined. "Please Yul, just one bite. It looks so good!" Soo shows her aegyo on me. She really think it will work on me.

 

"Aniyo!!!" I yelled, but deep inside I am laughing out loud because of ur childish actions.

 

"Please, Yul. Please.I will bring your clothes on the laundry shop later!" Soo said while pulling my shirt.

 

"Alright deal!" I responded. "But I will bite first!" Damn! This cupcake is so great. Oh Yoongie. I gave Soo the cupcake.

 

Soo quickly grabbed it and munch it all up. "Yummy!" Soo said happily. What a shikshin my friend is. I face palmed.

 

I saw Suzy looking at us. "You two look funny!" She chuckled.

 

"Oh Suzy! You want some?" I offered her Yoongie's cupcakes.

 

"Aniyo. I'm good." She smiled.

 

"Alright then, me and Soo are going now. Thanks for today Suzy!" I said and bid goodbye.

 

"Bye Suzy! See you around! tomorrow!" Soo said. We went back to our dorm. Tae is not there. Maybe she's still in the meeting in the student council.

 

"Hey here's my laundry!" I said and gave it to Soo.

 

"Why sre you giving it to me?" Soo asked while packing her laundry.

 

"What! Choi Sooyoung!" I crossed my arms.

 

"Just kidding Yul! Give me that." I chuckled. Soo took my laundry.

 

"I'm going now. I'll be back after an hour Yul." Soo said and waved goodbye.

 

"Okay. Take care!" I said.

 

After having a shower and changing clothes. I sat down on the couch. I just remembered that I will call Yoona.

 

I dialed her number on my iPhone.

 

 

 

................Riinnnnggg.......................

................Riinnnnggg.......................

................Riinnnnggg.......................

................Riinnnnggg.......................

................Riinnnnggg.......................

................Riinnnnggg.......................

 

 

 

Why isn't she answering my call? Is she mad or something? Or maybe she's busy? I felt sad having the thought that the very first tiime I called her, she didn't answer.

 

I tried again.

 

 

................Riinnnnggg.......................

................Riinnnnggg.......................

................Riinnnnggg.......................

................Riinnnnggg.......................

................Riinnnnggg.......................

................Riinnnnggg.......................

 

 

 

She doesn't really answer my call. Damn. What are you doing Yoona? Why are you ignoring me.

 

I'll just send her a text message.

 

[Hi Yoona, I just wanted to tha.......]

 

I'm currently typing until...

 

 

 

My ringtone rang.

 

 

 

 

OMO! Yoona is calling!!!!!!!!

 

I quickly answered her call.

 

{Yeoboseyo? Yoong?} I greeted her.

 

{Annyeong Yul.} OMO. Yoona's voice is just so perfect. It's so cute everytime she says my nickname.

 

{Hey Yoong I was calling you a while ago, yet you didn't answer} I sound lonely.

 

{Mianhe Yul. I just took a shower} Yoona explained. Then Yoong's body pop out into my mind when I heard her said she went shower. Damn Yul! Stop imagining ert things!

 

{Yul? Still there?} I was in my thought seeing Yoong fresh from the bath with her bathrobe covering her y body.

 

{You're legs is so damn hot Yoona} I said thinking about her. Seeing her having a wet look.

 

{What Yul? Are you here? Why are you peeking on me!} Yoona shouted and I was startled.

 

{What Yoong? I'm at my dorm.} I snapped out of my thoughts.

 

{You just said earlier that my legs is so hot! So I thought you're here. And I'm not yet dressed you know.} Yoona exclaimed. What the hell I just said. Now she thinks I'm a ert.

 

{No Yoong. It's not what you think.} I tried to explain. {I was just thinking about you... wearing a bathrobe and for me you look hot especially you have a good body.} I said so nervous.

 

{Such a ert Kwon Yuri!} Yoong said in a teasing manner.

 

{No, I'm not!} I opposed.

 

{Yes you are! Then why you think like that?} Yeah she's right. Why on earth I thought of that.

 

{Ughh.. Nevermind. Anyway, I'm happy that you called back.} I said.

 

{Yeah, because I didn't answer your calls.} She said.

 

{Yoong} I said softly.

 

{Yes Yul?} She responded.

 

{Thanks for the cupcakes you brought. I was surprised you visited me.} I said then a smile formed in my face.

 

{Oh.. hwanyeong Yul. It's my pleasure. So how was it?} Yoona said shyly. Well I can sense her that way because of the way she talks.

 

{It tastes great! Even Sooyoung said it was very delicious!} I said happily.

 

{Jinja?} Yoona uttered excitedly.

 

{Ne! You know what, Suzy said you're sweet.} I told her.

 

{Why she said that?} Yoona asked very curious.

 

{Because you baked me this sweet cupcakes and surprised me} That thought of Suzy is true. Yoong so sweet.

 

{Well, I just wanted to... make you smile.} Yoona mumbled softly.

 

{Aww Yoong, then you succeeded. You did made me smile. And..} I paused.

 

{And.. what Yul?} Yoona asked.

 

{And.. you made me feel special.} I said shyly. I lay down on my bed because I know this would be a very long sweet conversation.

 

{Jinja? Cause.. You're really special to me Yuri.} Yoong said direct to the point. My heart started to beat in a fast pace.

 

{You're making me blush Yoona.} I just can't stop myself from smiling right now.

 

{Yul... I have a question.} Yoong said seriously.

 

{What is it Yoong?} I became nervous again.

 

{Do you like.... Suzy?} Why did Yoong suddenly asked about Suzy? And why she thought that I like Suzy?

 

{Uhm, I like her as a friend Yoong. Nothing more than that. Why you asked?} I explained honestly.

 

{Nothing. Cause, before I enter the session room a while ago. I saw you on top of Suzy. I know Sooyoung bump into both you. But.. I can sense that there is something sweet about you two.} Yoong explained. I don't know what to say. I'm surprised how Yoona is telling this to me.

 

{Yoong, it's nothing. I mean..} Before I talk again, Yoona interrupted me in a nice way.

 

{Yul, wait. Uhm, I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm asking this or saying this to you. I just wanted to know cause I can't take it out of my mind.} Yoona said in a sad tone. I'm feeling something that I never thought Yoong would feel it towards me. Is Yoona jealous? If yes.. it turns me on in a flattering way.

 

{It's okay Yoona. I understand.} I muttered calmly so she could feel that there's no issue to me for her asking this.

 

{I just see that you two have something special. The way you smiled at her. The way she looks at you and cuddles with you....} Yoona mumbled in a low tone.

 

{We just treat each other friends Yoong. Nothing to worry about that} I don't know why. But we're talking like there is something different between us.

 

{I'm sorry if I have to tell and ask those things to you. I don't know what's in me.} Yoona said. She sounds sad and sorry.

 

{It's okay Yoona. Can I ask you something.} I asked her. Here it goes.

 

{What Yul?} Yoona said.

 

{Are you jealous?} I asked in a teasing manner.

 

{........................................} No response from her.

 

 

*Silence*

 

 

{Yoong? I'm sorry. I just wanted to know because...} I paused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

{Yes....} She talked slowly. Damn she's cute.

 

{Really?} I'm starting to blush. I don't know why.

 

{I already told you Yuri. Yes I'm jealous. So stop asking okay.} Yoona said talking like a very jelly girlfriend.

 

I laugh. {Alright my jealous Yoong! You're so cute when you sound jealous.} I . I know she's pouting right now.

 

{Stop teasing me!} I chuckled.

 

{Are you pouting?} I asked her. I know she is.

 

{How did you know?} She said cutely.

 

{Cause I know you already Yoona.} I said then Yoona chuckled.

 

{Yoong can we go out tomorrow?} I asked her. I hoped she's not busy.

 

{I have class until afternoon Yul.} She said. I frowned.

 

{How about on Tuesday afternoon?} I asked again. I hope she'll be free.

 

{Sure, I don't have much schedule that day. But.. first, where are we going?} She asked me. Hmm, yeah where are we going anyway? Hmmmm, I know!

 

{Secret. I'll just bring you to this special place on Tuesday, Okay?} I said happily.

 

{Okay. Yul... is this some kind of a...} Okay, I get her. I know what she's thinking. And yeah she's right.

 

{A date? Yes it is. I'm asking you on a date.} I started to smile again.

 

{Yuri.. you're making me blush. Then I'll go with you.} Yoona said sweetly.

 

{Alright! Great!} Woohoo! I know we went out a few times but this one is different. Cause there's something I want her to know already.

 

{This is my very first date I said yes, Kwon Yuri. So make sure it will be just perfect.} Oh Yoona. So I'm the first one you said yes on a date. How touching.

 

{I will Yoona. I will.} I just can't explain how happy I am right now. Me and Yoona will have our official date.

 

{See you around on school tomorrow, Yoong!} I said excitedly.

 

{See you when I see you, Yuri!} Yoong chuckled.

 

{I'm going to find you tomorrow} I chuckled.

 

{So, it will be. See you if you see me Kwon Yuri!} Yoona laugh at her statement.

 

{You want to play hide and seek, ha.} I said. When will I find her tomorrow. I don't even know her schedule.

 

{Yeah! If you find me you'll have a reward} Yoong said. Hmm I'm getting curious but okay. I'll find you!

 

{Alright! Game on.} Finding you is the best challenge I've ever face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter