Start of Something New - Game of Love

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Very long update! Enjoy!

Short Review: Current situation of Characters (Just a recap since I updated after a long time, mianhe :( So here!)

Yuri/Yul: Been hurt, moved on, found someone. opened her heart again, does everything to get the right one for her.

Yoona/ Yoong: Met the one who stole her heart at the baseball field. Will she and Yuri end up together?

Sooyoung/Soo: Had a sweet connection with Choi Siwon in the past, but they had not been together because of Siwon's girlfriend back then. They met again in Soo's cooking exam.

Jessica/Sooyeon: Yoong's closest friend. Siwon's ex-girlfriend. Currently with Donghae, but doubts their relationship because of Donghae's mysterious acts.

Taeyeon/Tae: Hearthrob of the school. Has a crush on Sunny, but her heart belongs to Tiffany. She did not appear with her rehearsal with Tiffany for the sing offs because of Sunny.

Tiffany/Fany: A cheerleader who secretly falls in love with Taeyeon. Currently mad with Taeyeon because she didn't show up for the rehearsal and make her wait for how many hours.

Sunny/Soonkyu: A cheerleader who likes Taeyeon in a friendly way. Tiffany's bestfriend.

Hyoyeon/Hyo: Dance instructor, President of the dance orgarnization.

Seohyun/Seo: Yoong's close friend, she treats her like a sister already. The one who borrowed the mickey doll for her dongsaeng.

Baekhyun: Yuri's first love. He hurt Yuri by having an affair with Krystal. Tries to bring back Yuri.

Krystal/Soojung: Part of YulSooTae's dance group in High School "Move It This Way". Went to U.S. to become a model and to escape the issue between her, Yuri and Baek. Jessica's sister.

Donghae: Currently with Jessica, but is confused because of Sulli, her childhood sweetheart.

Sulli: Part of YulSooTae's dance group in High School "Move It This Way". Went abroad to help her family's business and went back to SNSD Universitry to continue her relationship with Donghae.

Siwon: The Choi who broke Sica's heart in the past because of another Choi (Sooyoung) who has a crush on him before.

Suzy: Part of YulSooTae's dance group in High School "Move It This Way". Went back to SNSD University to continue studying. She likes Yuri in a different way. She'll try to have Yuri and make Yoona more jealous.

Chanyeol: Has plans in the future to make Yoona as his girlfriend.

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

I know you're waiting. I know you want me to ask you. But, I never done it yet.. since I want to make it special enough to be memorable. I can see it in her eyes pleading... telling me to ask her to be mine. I want to be yours too. Don't worry Yoona, those sweet words will slowly travel inside your ears down to your heart.

 

I want to see Yoona now even just for a second. I'm craving of her appearance. We haven't seen each other for... hmmm. I started counting with my fingers.

 

OMO. We haven't seen each other for 29 hours. This is awful! Kekeke. Am I going crazy?

 

"Hey" I can feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head backwards.

 

"Oh. Seohyun, what are you doing here?" I asked. "I thought you have class in Physics with Yoona in this hour?" I added.

 

"I went to the comfort room unnie." Seohyun giggled. "Yoong unnie is inside. Want me to call her?" She said about to walk towards their classroom.

 

I halted her. "Uhm uh- NO!" I stretch my arms signaling her to stop.

 

Seohyun looked at me confused. "Are you sure, unnie?" She then said "Seo, come here. I'm going to ask you something." She went near. I bring my mouth closer to her ears and whispered something. As I said every single word, she nods her head. After listening to me, she smiles and goes back to their room. I waited there for 10 more minutes waiting for the bell to ring, hoping to see Yoona after her class.

 

Moments later...

 

Loud steps and chitchat invades the hallway. Their class is over. Where is is my Yoona? Want to see her already. I already saw Seohyun walk out the room.. without Yoona. I thought they're together?

 

Suddenly, after waiting all the students to go out of the room.. there's this last girl who came out. She looks stunning.

 

Those deer eyes are very irresistable. I can't help it. I thought. My eyes are stucked on her. How can she be this beautiful? Can someone tell me?! Please explain this to me.

 

Yoona...

 

Im Yoon Ah..

 

Your new look mesmerizes me. How can you surprise me at this point of time? When I can't get closer to you now. *sigh*

 

I'll just see you later Yoona.

 


-------

 


Yoona's POV

 

"Did you got it back?" Seohyun asked. She waited for me outside.

 

"Yes it's here. I thought I lost it already. Good thing it's just under my desk." I muttered then zipped my bag close.

 

"Anyway, let's have an early dinner later with Sica. I found out a new restaurant nearby. I want to taste their bimbap." I told maknae while walking along the hallway. Class just finished.

 

"I don't think I can come to dinner later Yoona unnie. I'll be.. uhm in charge as a library assistant uhm this afternoon." That's kinda sad so me and Sica will try the new resto without seobby.

 

"Aigoo. I thought you dont have any activities today." I whined.

 

"Mianhe unnie if I have not mentioned it to you beforehand. The.. librarian said that my duty will be today." Seohyun informed me. Well, I'll just go and invite Sica instead.

 

"It's okay Seohyun. I understand." I mumbled. "And.. oh! I'll just take out some food for you, okay?" I smiled and tapped maknae's head.

 

"Oooh! That would be a great idea unnie!!" Seohyun clapped and giggled. "I'll be going now unnie. I'll see you later." Seohyun smug then grinned. Hmm what's happening to maknae. She's kinda weird today, maybe her doll keroro makes her like this. Kekeke.

 

I messaged Sica where she is. She didn't attend class because she'll be fetching Krystal at the mall.

 

While waiting for her to reply. I thought of Yuri.. if only I could see her today.. but.. she's on training. Their game will be on Friday already. I miss her a lot already tho we're just together yesterday.

 

Yesterday...

 

"Okay Yoong, hold it like this, then your posture should be like this. You just need to bend your body and hold the bat firmly." Yuri explains while showing me the proper way to hold the bat. She's currently teaching me how to play baseball. I can see how happy she is to let me learn playing her game. It's cool. She looks cool with her baseball cap and her training shirt.

 

"Yoong?" I snapped out of my thought. I gaze at Yuri, she walks near me. "You still want to learn baseball? Is it hot outside?" Yuri asked nicely.

 

"Yes you'..re h..hot." I blurted out. What did I just say?! "I.. I mean is yes it's hot, but I still want to learn." I smiled awkwardly. Yuri laughed.

 

"Wae? What's funny?" I pouted and crossed my arms.

 

"Nothing Yoong." Yuri keeps on laughing.

 

Aiisshh. Kwon Yuri. "Tell me! Wae are you laughing?" I smack Yuri's hand then crossed my arms.

 

Yuri went nearer. She bend her head towards me and said "You think I'm hot?" She smug.

 

"Yahh!!!" I kicked her leg. She sat on the grass because of pain.

 

"Awww! My leg!" Yuri whined and I laughed in victory.

 

"Stop teasing me! Or I'll kick your other leg." I warned her.

 

Yuri nodded and continues to whine like a baby. I kneel down to her and caress her leg. "Does it still hurt?" I asked. Yuri nodded then she pouted.

 

"You kicked this very hot baseball player?" She mumbled cutely while pointing to herself.

 

I giggled looking at this cutie. "Aigoo, my hot Yul is hot." I cooed. Yuri suddenly stopped pouting and smiled widely.

 

"Alright!" Yuri jumped out on her feet and stand firmly. She put both of her hands on her waist like superman. "Let's continue are lecture Yoona!" She uttered excitedly.

 

I stood up quickly. "Yah!! I thought your leg hurts????" I crossed my arms and raised my brow.

 

She answered immediately. "It doesn't anymore." She grinned.

 

"Wae??!!" I furrowed my eyes.

 

"Because you complimented me. You just said, I'm hot. And look Yoong, you are sweating." Yuri smirked. She's so great in these things teasing me and making me laugh.

 

I laughed. "Yahh! Pabo! You're lucky I see you that way" I stuck my tongue out. She chuckled and we went back to our business.

 

The whole time I am learning and also playing baseball, yuri holds my arm while helping me turn the bat to turn it in the proper direction. It just looks so sweet how my back lies on Yuri's chest while she's teaching me her moves and techniques.

 

After that, she taught me how to catch the ball. Before, when we're not yet close. There's a time when she's having a training and unintentionally threw the ball towards me and Sica. I caught it just in time and Yuri looks so amazed back then.

 

This time Yuri taught me the proper hand gesture in throwing and catching the ball. She put the baseball gloves on my hand. After zipping it. Yuri said "You make me happy." I don't know what to say then I just pinched her cheeks and beamed at her.

 

I'm standing at the middle of the field. The plate I'm standing on is where the pitcher throws the ball.

 

Yuri then signalled me to throw the ball. I threw it perfectly with a fastball pitch.

 

Yuri then swing her bat to hit the ball. Omo! She's so charming and awesome. I now then look at the direction of the ball. I moved my body backwards as where the ball will pass through. But, when I was about to catch the ball, I tripped on a freakin rock. I really know I am going to fall down on the ground. But, I felt the wind rush through my body. And a soft and gentle hand hold my back.

 

Yuri embraced me.. as we slowly fall down.

 

I heard a crack.

 

Before I asked where the sound came from, Yuri opened and asked "Are you okay Yoong? Are you hurt?" My eyes are fixed on hers. "I..I.." I can't even say a thing. That moment, I feel protected.. and secured by her embrace. She's on top of me.. and I feel electricity running through my veins. I started to feel the warmth in my face. She has her eyes fixed on mine. She then cupped my cheeks.

 

"Yah~ You're so cute!" Yuri chuckled. "You always give me a reason to like you more." She added with sincerity. I.. I can't say a thing. I feel so nervous, I can hear my heart thumping. Can she hear it too? It only beats for her. She slowly moved her body upward together with mine. We sat down on the grass. She remove some dust on my shirt. "Yahh! Next time, be careful, okay?" She winked.

 

Since I'm out of words.. I could only nod and smile at her.

 

After that, she brushed her hair with her fingers. I saw her left hand lift up, and notice that her watch is broken. OMO! So that's where the crack sound came from.

 

"Yuri~ah" I paused, she gazed at me. "Your watch.. it's broken." I feel sorry. It was my fault.. when she caught me in her hug, her left arm was the one who caught my body and her right arm held my head. So, I think the force when we fell down made it cracked.

 

Yuri quickly looked at her wrist. "Aigoo! The glass is broken, and the hour hand is missing." She grumbled then laughed.

 

"YAH!! Why are you laughing? I feel bad about it." I crossed my arms. "It's my fault. I crashed it with my back." I hung my head low.

 

"Yoong.. it's okay." She stretched her arms to pat my head. "I laughed because the hour hand is gone and it looks silly you know." She let out a small chuckle.

 

"But.. still, I feel guilty about it." I frowned.

 

"You don't need to be sorry Yoong.. It's fine." She said comforting me. "I rather broke my watch than seeing you land in your back with pain." She took my head closer to her. I was surprised with her cute action..

 

She suddenly.. planted a sweet kiss on my forehead.

 

Why are you so kind Yuri.. why do you always make me feel better just by your little actions. "Mianhe.." I looked at her sadly. "It's okay, Yoong. It's just a watch. I can still look at the time with the school tower's clock, you know. It's way bigger!" Yuri uttered between her laughs. I giggled. That's funny tho.

 

"There! You smiled. I really like it when you smile." Yuri mumbled. I'm so lucky to have you Kwon Yuri. Do you know that? I will let you know at the right time.

 


--------------

 

 

Yuri's POV

  On the Phone...     {YAHHH!! SOOYOUNG!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!}     {YAHH! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!!!}     {BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL NOT HERE!!!}     {THE TRAFFIC IS HEAVY!!!}     {DID YOU GOT THE THINGS WE NEED?}     {NE! WHY IS YOUR VOICE STILL LOUD?? I SAID THE TRAFFIC IS HEAVY!!!}     {SO?! THEN JUST FLY!!!}     {WHAT?! YOU KNOW CARS CAN'T FLY!!!}     {YAHH!! THEN JUST RIDE A BIRD! THAT CAN FLY!}     {SERIOUSLY?! YOU WANT ME TO RIDE A FREAKIN BIRD!}     {SO YOU CAN GET HERE FAST!!!}     {YOU PABO!! I'LL HIT YOU WITH A BAT WHEN I GET THERE!!!}     {YAHH!! THEN YOU'LL LOST YOUR APPETITE! HIT ME AND I'LL NOT TREAT YOU THIS WEEKEND ON YOUR FAVORITE BUFFET!!!}     {WHATTTT?!! WAE ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??!!}     "Soo? Are you alright? Is there something wrong? Who are you talking with?" Someone said. So there's somebody Sooyoung is with now?     "Uhm.. uh.. Aniyo. I'm fine, Sica." Sooyoung mumbled. What?! Why is she with Sica now? Hmmm. So that's why! This shikshin is busy dating, and not even telling me!     "Then.. why are you shouting on the phone?" Sica asked. Kekeke. So my friend here is seeing someone without sharing it to me. Oh boy, I'll tease you Choi when you got back.     "Nothing.. Sica." Sooyoung said in a low tone.. suddenly her voice became loud again once she heard me chuckling on the phone. "It's just that KWON YURI WANTS ME TO RIDE A FREAKIN BIRD TO GET THERE FAST!" Soo exclaimed. Aigoo! My poor ear!     Sica giggled. "You guys are crazy."     Soo chuckled awkwardly and gets back to me. {WAE ARE YOU LAUGHING KWON YURI?!}     {SO.. YOU ARE WITH JESSICA JUNG  HA. KEKEKKE. SO THAT'S WHY YOU'RE STILL NOT HERE!}     {YAHH! STOP TEASING ME!!! I'LL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU WHEN I GET BACK!!!}     {YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO DATE SOMEONE HA. KEKEKKE.}     {AISSHH!! THIS IDIOT! YOU GET READY FOR YOUR DEATH KWON YURI, I'M ALMOST THERE!}     Soo hang up. Kekeke. I'm so dead. Kekeke. She'll arrive in a moment. Wait, where's Taeyeon? She said she'll just go buy a drink and some snacks for us while waiting for Soo.     I walk near the entrance of the field. Oh there she is.     "Hey Tae! What took you so long?" I asked. She handed me a Cola and open the box of pizza and gave me a slice. "Gomawo" I mumbled.     "Nothing.. there are so many students at the cafeteria." She uttered. I think she's still lonely after what happened a while ago.     "Come on, let's go to the bench and eat this up, while Soo is not around. She'll be here in a few minutes, I called her." We walked towards the bench to take a sit.     "Atlast she'll be here. So why does she take so long to buy those stuffs we need?" Taeyeon asked. "Its been almost 2 hours, since she left."     "You know why? She's with Jessica!" Taeyeon's eyes widened.     "Jinja? But why?" Tae's eyes furrowed.     "Well, I think.. she's starting to like her." I grinned.     "Hmm, you hve a point! She's been acting so different around her." Taeyeon noticed that too! "and.. maybe they are dating!!!" Taeyeon added.     I signal her to be quiet with what she's thinking since..     "What? Why are you like that? Am I not right? They seemed to be dating, Yul!" Taeyeon reckoned. And now, we are so dead.     "WHO SEEMED TO BE DATING, KIM TAEYEON??!!!" Soo just came and heard that we are talking about her and Sica. Kekeke. I gulped.     "Yah! You and Sica! Pabo!" Taeyeon said without even looking at her back where Sooyoung is.     "YAHHH!! I'LL KILL YOU BOTH NOW!!!!" Soo bawled at us and grab Taeyeon. While me, I'm running for my life! "GET BACK HERE KWON YURI!!!"     "Waahhh!! Soo, I was just joking. Jinja, you'll kill your most precious friends???!" Taeyeon explained. She look so funny. Kekekke.     "But, why did you even think that we are dating?!!" Sooyoung asked and glares at me, who is 3 meters away from them.     "Cause you know, you act so differently when you're with her. Last time, at the rooftop, I saw you kissed her on her forehead accidentaly." Taeyeon paused. What, I didn't know that. I walk nearer. "You both look so surprised after that. But I didn't see any dissapointment or awkwardness between you both." Taeyeon added.     "Then.. what did you see?" I suddenly asked.     "I saw some spark between you guys. You acted so shy back then." Taeyeon clearly explained. She's really a genius!     Soo stopped in being a monster. She smirked. "Well I don't even know what to feel by that time.. I just tripped and my lips landed on her forehead.. and it feels so good." Soo blurted out. I didn't even know she already have someone she likes..     "Wait a sec, Tae, why are you there?" I questioned.     "I just want to feel some fresh air by that time. I feel confused tho." She explained.     "Yah, you guys! Why aren't you telling those things to me?! Seriously, can't you share to me that you guys already have feelings for someone." I crossed my arms and pout.     Tae and Soo looked at each other like they are communicating something.     Then...     "OUCH!" I whined and hold the back of my head. "Why did you guys did that?!" I pouted more.     "Well, you said we're not sharing things to you! Because you're busy with your Yoona!" Now Soo is the one who pouted and Taeyeon agrees by nodding.     "Aww guys.. Mianhe.. if I didn't have much ti
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter