Unexpected Fate

Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

 

So.. it's her. I didn't even recognize that she is that girl in my past.. and she's still here in my present. How come we meet again? What's the reason behind that I found her again. Is she really someone who has something to do with my life? I mean, in the past.. She already changed me. She brought out the good side of me and let me realize how can I be as a better person. Yes we were still kids back then. But, the way she cried then, made me to felt guilty. She really had affected me.. until now.

 

She is now occupying my whole mind. I can't even think of something else or someone else.. except her. Why am I feeling this? Is it because I knew it was her? Or maybe because she's so into me right now. That I already started liking her, before I knew that she was that girl.

 

I need to tell this to my two best chingus.

 

I can already see the sight of our room's door. I am walking fast in the dorm's hallway. I need to tell them right a way that I already fould her without me knowing.

 

 

I was about to open the door when...

 

"YAAHHHHH! Yul! You surprised me!" Sooyoung smack my head.

 

"Ouch! I was to open the door first! I didn't even know you're already here!" I shouted at Soo. Ughh these plastic bags are heavy, and I'm still here standing outside. "Let me in first Soo! My arm aches already!" Sooyoung open the door wide for me to have space to walk in.

 

"Soo why won't you help me carry these grocery bags? Half of the foods here are yours!" Sooyoung chuckled and get the other bags.

 

"Alright! Alright! Get inside now." We went inside and put all the groceries on the table.

 

We sat on the couch and I noticed that Taeyeon is not on her bed.

 

"Where's Taeyeon?" I asked Soo.

 

"She's having a bath. She just woke up when I arrived." Soo replied.

 

"Why you came back early? I thought you have a make up class?" I asked her. She supposed to have a 3-hour class today.

 

"Yes we had class but chef will have an emergency meeting with his partners in their restaurant." Soo then explained. She stood up and get some potato chips in the grocery bag.

 

"Hey guys, I'm fresh and clean!" Taetae came out from the bathroom.

 

"Where are you going?" Tae wears jeans so I think she's going out.

 

"I'll be having a date with Fany." Taetae said happily.

 

"How about Sunny?" Sooyoung asked while munching potato chips.

 

"We'll have our date next week!" Oh this midget have many girls.

 

"Hey Taeyeon before you leave, I need to tell you guys something." They immediately sat beside me and are ready to listen to my story.

 

"What is about?" Tae said very curious.

 

"About my past." I said. Sooyoung's eyes became wide open.

 

"You mean that little girl in your past? You already found her, ha?" Whoa Soo really knew it. Well she was amazed when I told her about that.

 

"Yeah guys. Now listen.." I started remembering what happen a while ago and told them how did I found her.

 

 

1 hour and 30 minutes earlier..

 

"Seohyun?!"

I was so shocked seeing Seohyun. She is that girl? I can't even imagine she's the one I gave my mickey doll. Yeah she still looks like a little kid. She is always charming everytime I see her.

 

"Hi Yuri!" Seohyun flashed a smile.

 

"Seoh..Seohyun?" I stuttered. I can't believe I already found you. My mind says.

 

"Yes Yuri unnie, this is me. Are you okay unnie? Seohyun asked me. I think I'm shivering.

 

"Unnies. You know each other?" The cute girl here asked the two of us.

 

"Yes dongsaeng. We are schoolmates" Seohyun explained to the little girl who is now hugging mickey and her other toy.

 

"Oh that's nice unnies." Dongsaeng smiled brightly to us.

 

"Uhm, Seohyun who's that other stuffed toy dongsaeng is hugging?" I asked out of curiosity. It is color green and looks like a frog.

 

"Oh that's Sergeant Keroro, Yuri unnie!" Seohyun became excited. I think she likes that cartoon so much. "I gave it to her along with Mickey Mouse."

 

"Jinja? It's nice." I replied then smiled. "So, Seohyun can we talk of something for a while?" I wanted to know how she is after 8 years of not seeing each other and how she handled well my Mickey doll.

 

"Alright unnie. You may sit here with us." Seohyun mumbled.

 

"Seohyun you gave that Mickey doll to dongsaeng right?" I asked. This will be more likely an interview.

 

"Yes unnie. Wae? You like the doll unnie?" Seohyun chuckled.

 

"Yes, uhm.. I like Mickey too. But, you remember how you got it?" I hope she still remember it.

 

"Yes yuri unnie. Yoona unnie let me borrowed it." WHAT?! YOONA?! So it's Yoona?

 

"YOONA?! Yoona is the one gave it to you?" I'm so confused right now. So Yoona is that girl. The one who changed me? That special girl in my past..

 

"Ne unnie. She is. Why you so shocked unnie?" So it's true. It's Yoona. I found her already, without me realizing it. We have met already after 8 years.

 

"So it's Yoona." I paused. "Seohyun, I already met Yoona in the past." I informed Seohyun.

 

"OMO! Is that true unnie? How?" Seohyun was so shocked. She even stop drinking her Espresso.

 

"Yeah Seohyun. That Mickey doll.." I paused and pointed out dongsaeng who is playing happily with Mickey. "..is the reason how did I knew that it was Yoona. I gave it to her when we are still kids. I saw her at the park, she is being bullied by a fat boy and its two sidekicks." I sip my ice coffee to satisfy my thirst. "I run to her and saved her from the bullies. Her brown teddy bear was thrown in the lake by the fat bully. She cried a lot loosing her friend - rilakkuma bear." I looked at Seohyun she really is listening to my story. "So for her not to cry anymore, I gave her my Mickey Mouse." I smiled remebering how I helped Yoona in the past without me knowing that I'll see her again now.

 

"Unnie... so.. it's you also!" Seohyun said surprised.

 

"What do you mean?" Did she also knew that story? I'm almost done with my ice coffee.

 

"Yoona unnie also told me that story. So it's you unnie. You're that brave girl Yoona unnie told me. She also said that because of her, you'll change from being a bully to a friendly one. And it came true. You really are a kind person to everyone Yuri unnie." Seohyun grinned.

 

"Really? She told you about that incident?" I smiled and I can feel my cheeks getting hot knowing that Yoona still remembers me.

 

"Yeah unnie. But wait, how did you know that Mickey is yours unnie? There are lots of Mickey Mouse stuffed toys in the world... yet you recognized the one you gave to Yoona unnie." Seohyun muttered and holds Mickey Mouse.

 

"Well, because of Mickey's and it's kinda familiar cause it's limited edition." I chuckled telling her the reason.

 

"Mickey's ?" Seohyun then look at Mickey's and removed his red shorts. Suprisingly she saw my name sewn on it. "Unnie! Your name.." She said amazed.

 

"Indeed. I asked my mom to stitched my name there. How come you and Yoona didn't see that?" Yeah my question is definitely right. How come they did not notice it?

 

"Cause.. uhm, we're not erts unnie?" Seohyun laughed.

 

"YAHHHH Seohyun! So I'm a ert?" We both chuckled. Okay, it does not matter anymore. What matters is I know her already. I found her. Yes I don't have a plan to search for her. But then. everytime I remember my doll, I also remember her and how she made me a better person.

 

"Just kidding unnie. By the way, Yoona unnie always places Mickey beside her when she sleeps. Even she's grown up already. She never forget you unnie. She takes care of Mickey very well. You're really important to her. The way you saved her makes her feel special by that time." Seohyun, with her words, makes me smile. It makes me feel that Yoona values me a lot. "She lets me borrow this doll everytime I hear the thunder. You know, I'm the maknae, so I'm kinda childish sometimes." So it's through my Mickey how Yoona let other people feel secured and safe. It's because of her experience when she was still a kid. I'm so happy hearing all these things from Seohyun.

 

"I didn't even realized how our experience will be so helpful to others. Now, I see how your dongsaeng is happy playing with it. Kamshamnida Seohyun for telling me all these." I thanked Seohyun and stood up. I still need to go to the supermarket.

 

"Gomawo Yuri unnie. It's my pleasure. Uhm, unnie would you tell Yoona unnie about the two of you had already met before?" Seohyun asked. Hmm oh yeah. Would I tell her? Of course! I want her to know that the brave girl in her past is still here to protect her.

 

"Yes Seohyun, I'll tell her in time.. at the right time and place." I smiled at her happily.

 

"That's good to here unnie. Uhm Yuri unnie.. I think Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter