Band-Aids heal everything...

One for Romance

Suhwa was in disbelief of her day with Ft Island, she couldn't take her eyes off of her hands. She even saved the spoon she was eating her ice cream with. Slowly making her way back to her house she kept dragging her left index finger over her band-aid on her right hand tracing the skulls over and over again. 'No one would believe me she thought.' She giggled to herself, taking a deep breath she exhaled to the sky; letting go of everything that once stressed her.

 

 

"Why did you get so competitive?" Hongki looked at Jonghoon wandering what's going on in his head, "It's not like I'm interested in her."

"Really?" Jonghoon tried his best not to sound so childish, "seems to me you couldn't take your eyes off her."

"Yah," Hongki rolled his eyes, "she's a Primmadonna.." Hongki questioned his answer looking up above his head, is that all he could think of... "that's all that matters." He sighed with annoyance wanting this conversation over with.

"I just don't believe you when you say, 'you have no feelings towards Suhwa.'" Jonghoon started to put his head on his right hand while he sat next to Hongki, waving with his left hand, "I don't think you know how you feel about her."

Minhwan,  Jaejin and Seunghyun were all fast asleep in the back of the van.

Hongki checked on them, "Shhhhhh... you'll wake them up," trying his best to change the subject, "it's been a long day and even a longer day tomorrow, this conversation is pointless." He zipped up his black hoodie all the way to the top and grabbed a pillow and leaned towards the window to fall asleep himself.

Jonghoon felt defeated staring out the window, it was pointless... pointless enough to argue with Hongki.

 

 

Suhwa was in her room, getting ready to wash up. It was getting late and it took her almost forever to convince Joowon not to come over on the phone. Sitting on her bed she looked at her bandages again and this time she traced the guitar that Jonghoon had drew for her. A day-dream smile appeared and she slowly started to peel it off carefully. Suhwa wanted to put these in her KPop box and keep it for souvenirs. 

After peeling off all 4, she set them aside on her dresser until she can figure out what to do about the adhesive side. She grabbed her clothes and went off to take a bath.