Hwaiting!

One for Romance

“Minah!” Suhwa practically screamed on the phone, she had to tell her the good news, that Joowon let her go to the concert.

“You can go?!” Minah squealed on the other line, “Great I bought us tickets! You owe me! I totally got early entry and everything! My father nearly blew a gasget!”

“Tell him I’ll work hard to pay you back,” Suhwa was just imagining all that was too come, her and Junghoonie! “Minah, please tell me the tickets are no more than $100, that’s all the money Oppa said I could use. I promised him that I would be responsible.”

“Girl, seriously, I dished $225 for your ticket. Don’t worry, you can pay me back when you get a chance, just tell me your coming with!” It was easier for Minah to go considering her father owned a bakery and her mother was a successful stylist who owned her own salon.

As hesitant as Suhwa was she was pretty much hoping that she could pay Minah back and still have extra to buy Sora something from the concert. “Thanks Minah, I’ll pay you back for sure, I'm still waiting to see what the Bank says on the Teller position.”

As soon as she hung up the phone she flopped on the bed and wiggled like a fish out of water. She thought and thought how could she pay Minha back?!? "Blood bank!!! Noooo... I'm afraid of needles!" Suhwa grabbed her long hair! "I can sell this... *pouts* Joowon would kill me!" Kicking her bed she thought there must be a way!

 

--------------

Sorry so short! What a stressful week I've had! lol