Huh?

One for Romance

A few weeks passed since Suhwa's encounter with FT Island.

Suhwa was on the couch with Joowon, he had heard her story 124 times and he couldn't help to feel jealous. He tried his best to listen to Suhwa's story for the 125th time but his imagination got the best of him. He started to picture her flirting with them.

"Aish," Joowon got up from the couch and went into the kitchen for a glass of water.

"What?" Suhwa was puzzled by Joowon's response. He never complained the other times he heard the story.

"I thought we were going to watch a movie, but no it's story time with you and FT Island." Joowon poured another glass of water. "Can't we just have a more conversation? About the weather? Our health? My promotion?"

Suhwa sat there, "promotion?"

"Yes," he exhaled and decide to pour himself another glass over water. "I've been trying to tell you the passed 3 days and it's like everytime you explain to me how some band drew on some Band-Aids and your scrapes were healed." He couldn't help his jealousy got the best of him, "you know it's kinda gross that you still have those Band-Aids, I mean some people would look at you weird knowing you still have those things on your dresser."

"I'm weird?" Suhwa felt hurt that Joowon was calling her weird, he's never called her that before.

"Suhwa..." Joowon tried his best to explain his frustration, "it's just that I work hard and when I come home I just want to tell you how my day is. Maybe even talk to you about your day, but you're still stuck in the past. I mean because of them you have scars on your knees and hand."

Suhwa had no clue Joowon felt this way, she looked at her hands again. "It's not like they did it on purpose. I mean they did buy me ice cream."

Joowon felt bad, "Suhwa, I think we should slow down a bit. I mean, you're preoccupied getting ready for this concert and you don't have time for me. Me... well, I'm going to be busier with work and I don't think you have time to listen to my boring job."

Suhwa didn't know what to say. She couldn't move, the words that came from Joowon's mouth turned her to stone.

"Well, I have to get ready for tomorrow," Joowon was disappointed that Suhwa didn't make any attempts to argue. He put the glass in the sink and slowly made his way towards the door. Before he opened the door, he turned to look at Suhwa who was still sitting on the couch. "Bye."

Tears begain to roll down Suhwa's face, she couldn't believe he would be that upset to leave. 'Slow down?'