Deal, No Deal

One for Romance

Hongki was sitting in CNBLUE's dormitory, visiting with Jungshin and Minhyuk.

"So, do you think she likes me?" Hongki was lying across their  couch in the living room.

Minhyuk was quiet with his on hand under his chin and the other tapping against the recliner he was sitting on trying to come up with a response, "I mean both of you don't know her. So, it's kind of hard saying if she likes you are not." Minhyuk turned towards Jungshin who was in the kitchen washing dishes. "Jungshin, what do you think."

A little caught of guard, Jungshin looked at Minhyuk with a worried smile. He was still holding the glass cup and it was his fourth time washing it, he tried to keep himself occupied for sometime. "I think," Jungshin started searching for a response and all he could think of was the cabinets are bare, maybe he should put of some of his photos that he recently took of the Han River.

"Yah!" Hongki was now sitting up looking at Jungshin. "Are you even listening?!?" Hongki started to pout. "I can't stop thinking of her and what if she comes in between me and Jonghoon?"

"You think it's just curiosity," Minhyuk started. "It has been a while since you dated and maybe you're just lonely." Minhyuk chuckled to himself. "Just becareful."

"Me curious?" Hongki looked at Minhyuk, how could he accuse Hongki of feeling lonely, he didn't know. "I have fans all over, I don't have time to feel lonely. By the way I'm always careful, I wear a helmet when I ride my scooter."

Jungshin rolled his eyes, sometimes he can be childish. "How does Jonghoon think about her?" Jungshin place the cup in the rack to dry, taking off his pink dishwashing gloves. "Do you even talk to this girl?"

Hongki couldn't help but to sigh, "Jonghoon thinks too much of himself and I think he's jealous she likes me more." Hongki looked at Jungshin and Minhyuk they looked at him with a questionable expression. "He thinks I like her... and I'm not sure yet! And, I've only talked to her a couple times."

"Well, talk to Jonghoon before a misunderstanding happens or at least talk to this girl maybe she likes you like a fan but not as a man," Minhyuk carefully replied.

Hongki absorbed the words that were being said, he stood up from the couch and was ready to say his goodbyes but Jonghyun had interrupted by swinging the door open and dropping his gym bag on the floor.

"What's going on?" Jonghyun seemed in a good mood.

Hongki admired Jonghyun physical physique, "Jonghyun, does going to the gym help clear your mind or help you sort of problems?"

"What's the problem?" Jonghyun was smiling, happy to help a person.

"Yaah," Minhyuk was looking at Hongki, "You want dating advice from Jonghyun?"

Jonghyun started to laugh, "You can't decide which girl to date?"

Hongki scratched his head and decided maybe he wasn't the person to talk to, "When does Yonghwa come back?"

Jungshin started to laugh and hug Jonghyun, "It's okay hyung, maybe if Hongki needs workour advise he can help you."

"He's busy but should be back early in the morning," Minhyuk finally got up from his seat and was walking towards the kitchen.

"Okay, I'm going." Hongki couldn't help to still feel confused. "Bye."

The three we're now waving at Hongki as he was making his way out the door.

Taking the elevator down, Hongki took his phone out and decided whether to call Jonghoon or not. 'Why should he call him anyway?' Maybe I'll just ask him his feeling for Suhwa. He began laughing to himself, since when does he have to ask for permission? Then stopped, does that me he actually has feelings?

The elevator stopped at the first floor.

Speed dial to Jonghoon.

"Hello?" a tired Jonghoon answered the phone.

"Why are you still sleeping? Don't you know the day is almost gone?" Hongki asked.

"Whaat?" Jonghoon yawned, "Where are you at?"

"I'm making my way home, but I have a question for you."

"What is it?" Jonghoon was now sounding impatient.

"Want to make a deal or not?" Hongki was already lost in thought.