Seller's Remorse

One for Romance

Suhwa dragged her bag on the ground with a sad slouch, slowing walking in the direction of her house feeling defeated. Suhwa placed her left hand back in pocket and crumbled up the $78 dollars. “$42 more dollars, where am I going to find that?!?” Suhwa turned around and looked at the store again, she couldn’t believe what she had just done.

“Noona! Noona!” the little boy yelling at Suhwa as he was running towards her.

Suhwa looked at this little boy with a bowl cut hair and a Pororo t-shirt with khaki shorts. “Me?” she asked and he was carrying a bag full of something heavy.

“Noona! Wait!” he was slowing down and he was winded and sweaty, he bent down to catch his breath.

Suhwa was staring at him, wondering what was wrong. “Are you okay? Do you need help?” Suhwa kneeled down and waited for a response.

“Noona, here!” he lugged the bag from behind him and swung it towards him, “those men over there,” he tiredly turned around and pointed towards the store parking lot, “said give this to the crazy noona in the tacky Okcat shirt who looks troubled.”

Suhwa looked again towards the parking lot but didn’t recognize any vehicles parked there, “yah, who are you calling crazy” Suhwa grabbed the bag and thought the worse, it better not be something weird or gross. Slowly opening the plastic bag, she gasped and quickly stood up. “Who gave these to you?!?”

The little boy looked up frightened and started to back away, “those men,” he carelessly waved behind his back still looking at Suhwa, “they said to run if you start yelling.” The little boy spun around and started running for his life.

Suhwa tried to grab his shirt but missed and stood dumbfounded. She snapped out as soon as she heard her phone ringing, it was Joowon.

“Hello,” Suhwa was still unsure what to do.

“Suhwa, where are you? I’ve been waiting at your house for 20 minutes, did you still want to watch a movie or are you busy?” Joowon sounded a bit impatient but at the same time whining.

“Oh yes! I’m coming home now!” she quickly skimmed the parking lot one more time and didn’t notice anyone that she knew. Turning around towards her home she continued talking to Joowon.

 

Hyena was hiding behind his van looking at the crazy girl walking away, he turned around with a big smile looking at Jonghoon, “what a Nutt case!” He started giggling.

Jonghoon looked at Hongki with an arched eyebrow, “I’m not sure who’s crazier,” he looked around the van watching the Crazy girl, “that nail biter or some person spending $80 on someone that scares him.”

Hongki rolled his eyes, “I wasn’t the only one scared!” he pointed at Jonghoon, “who’s the one that let the crazy out! Plus, I found that bag in the trash can.”

Jonghoon sighed, “such a pretty face and she bites her nails,” he scrunched his nose and stuck out his tongue.

“Yah, she was crying selling her albums, telling Egghead how much she loved Ft Island,” Hongki dramatized the actual events, he was gesturing his hands that his heart was breaking and wrinkled up his face to pretend he was crying. “It was heartbreaking watching a Primadonna give up her albums to come to our concert.”

“I think he just likes her,” Minhwan said looking at both Hongki and Jonghoon with a mischievous smile.

“Yah!” Hongki’s face was stern, “you know I have a girlfriend! How could you say I like that girl?” He cleared his throat and glanced up at Jonghoon, “plus she was standing in line serenading to Jonghoon.” Hongki started walking to their van.

“What?!?” Minhwan, Jaejin and Jonghoon said walking after Hongki.

“She was talking about me?” Jonghoon was smiling and looked towards her direction.

“Yes! I was standing by her and overheard her daydreaming of you and she started singing.” Hongki was getting annoyed and wanted to drop the subject.

Jonghoon was blushing and laughing at the same time, “what song was she singing?”

“What?” Hongki was surprised he asked such a question.

“Uh oh,” Minhwan was now sitting between the two and smiling.

“Well, I just want to know what song she was singing,” Jonghoon still had the smile, it was bigger and he looked full of himself.

Hongki looking out the window, pretending he was trying to remember, mumbling, “Love, love, love…

“What?” Jonghoon sounded a little let down.

Hongki felt proud, “Love love love,” he started to pretend to clean his nails, “I’m surprised myself, I thought I would have been her biased.”

Minhwan staring at Hongki with an enormous smile, “Hyung are you going to steal her from Jonghoon and become her #1?!?”

Jonghoon’s smile faded and was done with the conversation, “She doesn’t know my songs…”

Hongki rolled his eyes at Minhwan, “she’s a Primadonna, that’s all that matter.” He looked out the window thinking about Scary girl’s face singing to himself, ‘Annyeong nae sarang sarang sarang…