This can't be!

One for Romance

Suhwa laid in her bed still thinking of Joowon, she couldn't help but to giggle and remember his lips on hers. She traced her lips again, thinking about how strong his lips felt...

"SUHWA!!! Unnie! Suhwa!!" Sora was yelling in her room.

Suhwa snapped out of it and jumped from her bed onto her floor, tripping on her books she had left scattered in her room, "Sora! What happened?!?"

"Unnie! Unnie!!! Suuuuhwaaaaaa!!!" her voice was now trembling.

Suhwa swung her door open and lunged for Sora's room. Her little 18 year old sister had tears rolling down her eyes and she was frantically pointing at her laptop. "What? What is it!?! What happened? Is someone sick? Is there a scandal, not Yongguk!!! No!!!" Suhwa jumped to see the screen and her jaw drop!

Suhwa was so excited she couldn't speak and soon enough she had tears streaming from her eyes! "Jonghoon oppa!!!! Jonghoonie!!" that's all Suhwa could come up with.

Information was posted that Ft Island will be at the local amphitheater and tickets will be on sell shortly.

Flustered as Suhwa was this was a big event!! It's been a little over a year since a Kpop idol came to her town. She clicked on more info and the seating chart appeared. Front orchestra seating was $200?!? Suhwa began to concentrate on her breathing, the last thing she wanted was to faint again, just like when Big Bang came to town. Joowon told her next time to concentrate on breathing, but how could she? Where is she to get the money? Just then her cellphone rang!

"Hello?" Suhwa tried to keep her voice calm, it was her best friend Minah. "Minah!!! Ottoke?!? I promised Joowon I would be more responsible with my money! How can I come up with that kind of money?!?" Suhwa didn't notice her sister Sora standing there with something behind her back. "Booyah?!?" Suhwa lowered her cellphone talking to her sister. Sora took the money jar from behind her back and raised it to Suhwa's nose. As the jar rose Suhwa heard the angels sing, but was quickly replace with Joowon's voice, 'YAH!!!

“Minah, I’ll call you back.” Click. Suhwa stood there staring at the jar.

Finally Sora interrupted, “Unnie, I can’t go. I have exams that are coming up and eomma would kill me if I can home late.” Sora was ready to cry again. “Maybe Joowon oppa will understand and let you borrow the money?”

Suhwa stood there contemplating… She really wanted to go to the concert but she promised eomma and Joowon that she would be more responsible. “No, I can’t…” Suhwa again felt the tears come, she swallowed hard and said, “I can’t.” Sora looked at the jar again, “I’ll say I took the money.”

“What???” That was a good idea Suhwa thought… “What am I thinking?!? No!”

Both sisters stood there feeling hopeless, hugging each other.