How to say Sorry

One for Romance

After tidying up the kitchen Suhwa went into her room to freshen up. She stood again at the mirror.

 

"I have to make this right. I have to say..." She paused and imagined the mirror was Joowon. "Oppa! I'm... Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry ~ naega naega naega munjuh ~ nehgae nehgae nehgae bbajuh bbajuh bbajuh party baby!" Suhwa stops her Super Junior dance and look at the mirror. "Aish, why can't I say it!?!"

 

After a dab of lip gloss she fumbles for her purse and out the door she goes.

 

Still trying to decide what words to say, she walks down the street to see Joowon.

 

In front of Joowon's parent's house she takes in the last breath of Kpop. After this she must contain her 2pm feels, her BAP feels, her EXO feels, her CNBlue feels, her FT Island feels, her Rain feels... B1A4 feels. Baro oppa, bo go shi paw yo! She looks up into the sky and hopes they will forgive her.

 

After saying her goodbyes mentally to all her oppas, she drifts back to herself and realizes Joowon has right in front of her. His arms crossed with an arched eyebrow.

 

Joowon clears his throat, "The weather man said it should be clear skies today."

 

"Aish!" Suhwa walks past him and pretends she has no clue what he means.

 

Joowon turns and walks behind her wondering what she wants.

 

Suhwa walks in the house and straight to his bedroom and sits down. Joowon stands by the door and again crosses his arms. Suhwa pats the bed and gestures him to sit, hoping that he will not refuse. Slowly, Joowon stands up and walks towards the bed but walks pass to his desk, dragging the chair close by.

 

Suhwa looks at him straight in his eyes, he's been my best friend since we were kids. This man, who has stood by me since we were kids. He walked me home every day from school since I could remember. Brought me homework when I was too sick to go to school. My first kiss in middle school. My first skinship. He was the first person to hug me after my appa died, he sat with me all night and wiped away all the tears. He promised to love me forever and take care of my eomma. He was my fate, my love...

 

"Sorry," Suhwa pretended it didn't come from her and nervously looked around. Waiting for him to say something.

 

Joowon sat there, trying to comprehend what she had just said. Sorry for what? For being a brat? For spending money of something useless? For being in a bad mood all day?

 

"Well?!?" Suhwa exploded, why can't he just forgive me?

 

"Waeyo?!? You say 'sorry' and I'm supposed to say something? Sorry for what?" Joowon was lost.

 

"Sorry! I'm Sorry! Sorry! Sorry oppa!" Suhwa wanted to died, this is not what she had planned. He was supposed to understand she was sorry for being pabo. "I am cutting myself off, no more BAP, no more 2 pm, no more EXO..."

 

"Wait, wait, wait..." Joowon stood up and sat right next to Suhwa.

 

Suhwa kept at it, "No more FT Island..."

 

Joowon cut her off and held her hands in his. He lightly touched her chin and smiled. Joowon thought, oh my jagiya, how she thinks too much and worries herself. Suhwa dumbfounded looked at Joowon and thought he's not mad? Joowon wanted to kiss her but he just put his head on her shoulder and inhaled her perfume.

 

"Pabo." Joowon chuckled, "Did I say you had to give up Kpop?"

 

Suhwa's heart nearly skipped a beat. "I thought you wanted me to stop?" Suhwa had a tear in her eye.

 

"I want you to be more responsible," Joowon looked up at her and touched her chin again. How tempting it was to kiss her, his pabo was ready to give up all 10 members of EXO.

 

So excited Suhwa kissed Joowon. By surprise Joowon leaned back to avoid his misunderstanding. Suhwa kissed him again and this time Joowon leaned in.

 

 

------------

 

I put 10 members of EXO because it's Joowon's perspective, lol.