[REQUEST] Luhan

Sunshine and Rainbows: One-shot collection [OPEN but NOT TAKING IN REQUESTS ]

EXO's Luhan - When he's ignoring you and it's been driving you nuts. 

A/N : Feel free to give feedback ! :)  sorry im not so good at writing these requests YET. i'll be soon though. and i changed the story quite a bit, im sorry.


"Ugh, why is that baby deer not answering my phone calls?!" You raged.

Once again, your boyfriend Luhan, was on a i'm-going-to-ignore-my-girlfriend strike. A couple of days before, you two had just quarreled over something really trivial.

Your cousin from Australia just arrived in Korea, and you decided to give him a tour of the country for a week. Luhan planned to bring you out on a date, however you had rejected his proposal.

When he went to your house, he mistook your cousin as someone you were being intimate with, causing you two to quarrel. Refusing to hear your explanation, he stormed out of the house leaving you in tears.

*Stupid baby deer* you cursed, feeling irritated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While walking to your locker, you passed by Luhan, who refused to meet your eyes.

*How long more is he going to ignore me for? We have 99% of our classes together* You thought, hands running through your hair in frustration.

In science class, he was cold. As your lab partner, the both of you had to work together. However, the two of you worked in silence. Well, almost, besides the few words of "pass me the solvent / substance ".

Next was math class. You were staring at the clock, counting every passing minute, wanting to get out of school as soon as possible to escape the tense and awkward atmosphere. The two of you would usually walk home together as it was on the way. Yours first and a few blocks away was Luhan's.

The bell rung, signalling the end of day in school. Luhan quickly packed up and left class, leaving you stranded in class, still in the midst of packing.

"Stupid deer, I want to see how long he can keep up to ignoring me." You mumbled under your breath, swinging your bag onto your back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were in your room, refusing to talk to anyone less they bring up the "luhan" topic.

"Honey, are you really not going to apologize?" Your mum asked, feeling concerned.

" Why should I? I'm not the one in the wrong ! It's him, alright? " You retorted.

That night, you stayed up waiting for his text, or call, or whatever. You just wanted to hear his apology. Little did you know, Luhan on the other hand, was all ready to send his apology. However, due to his pride, he let his linger above the "Send" button. On second thought, he discarded the text, or rather, saved it as draft.

* If he can't even trust me, then he's not fit to be my boyfriend.* You thought.

" Let's break up, Luhan. It's over between us." You typed, and sent without hesitation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's phone screen lit up.

He read the message, eyes enlarging. Unable to comprehend anything, he just re-read the message a few more times, before it sank in.

Legs shaking, he quickly dashed out of the house, to yours.

* No no no no , I can't lose the girl I love with my whole heart. I'm sorry, wait for me.* He said, tears welling up in his eyes, all the memories flooding his mind. Life without you would be like a river without water. Well, his blank state of mind made no sense so.. what a description.

Panting, he knocked on your door so quickly and desperately that the door might just get knocked down because of him.

Your mum opened up the door for him.

"Oh, Luhan, what brings you here?" Your mum asked, opening the door for him to enter.

" Sorry eomonim, I don't have time to answer you. I need to find my girlfriend." He said, running up the steps to your room.

You came out of your room, and Luhan immediately wrapped his arms around you tightly. You struggled in his embrace and pushed him away.

He held your shoulders, " Sumin please, don't say you're breaking up with me. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to get mad at you I was just jealous. I don't wanna lose you. Give me one more chance please. I promise I'll trust you with my life.  "

His doe eyes were literally penetrating through you, tears forming at the bottom.

" Please..Don't." He said almost inaudibly, only enough for you to hear.

"Stupid deer. I hate you." You said pouting.

" I forgive you. "

"Stupid."

"Baby."

"Deer."

You poked him with every word.

" A stupid deer who loves you only. " Luhan said, pulling you in a for a hug.

" Thank you, baby, thank you so much. I promise you I won't walk out on you without listening to your explanation again."

 


#EXO- Growl#

"Stop provoking me, I don't know what I might do"