[REQUEST] Sehun

Sunshine and Rainbows: One-shot collection [OPEN but NOT TAKING IN REQUESTS ]

Sehun - When Ji-Yu accidentally give a wrong love letter to Sehun, what will happen? Sehun is a jerk and brat though.

A/N : Enjoy! (: I might be going on hiatus for a week or two, because this time of the term / semester is the most stressful! or not, haha. i'll just take a longer time to update but i always remember you guys okay :)

omg im so sorry theres so much chanyeol and all but .. ugh, sorry ):

 


 

It was Valentine's day. All the girls were busy slipping love letters, presents and small gifts through the small gaps of their crushes' locker.

Ji Yu was no exception. She had spent several nights preparing her heartfelt gift for her crush, Chanyeol, one of the kingkas of the school. Despite her knowing that her chances were slim, she would rather take that risk and hopefully, just hopefully, well... become an item with Chanyeol.

As she walked down the corridor, sights of girls giggling when their crushes returned the feelings, sights of couples making out and the over display of public affection. She cringed, feeling out of place. She and Chanyeol would probably never become like one of the scenarios she had just witnessed.

She remembered seeing Chanyeol at his locker a couple of times, but she was not confident in recognizing his locker. She walked to the area where she thought his locker was at. There was a huge group of girls crowding around the lockers at that area.

*Must be Chanyeol's.* She thought. However, she failed to take note that the other kingkas in EXO, had lockers side by side, and right in the middle of the 12, was Chanyeol's.

Once the crowd had dispersed, Ji-Yu had made her way to the locker which she assumed was Chanyeol's. She hugged her sweet pink envelope to her chest and made a silent prayer that everything would go well. Her heart and brain fought. Her heart told her to just go with it since she was already there, yet her brain said that it was not too late for her to back out and spare herself from embarrassment and hurt. Then, she slipped the envelope through the gaps in the locker, hoping that it would not get buried by other girls' letters too.

She smiled to herself, and merrily skipped to her next class.

--

The next day, in language class, she waited for Chanyeol to enter, and maybe get the answer which she was yearning for. The EXO members strolled into class, Chanyeol walking behind the rest, yet he did not seem to have an answer for Ji Yu. Sehun, her annoying seat partner, crashed down onto his seat.

" I got your love letter for your Chanyeol oppa. " He said, in his girly and bratty voice.

Ji Yu's eyes widened. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!

" Do you think.. " he jabbed a finger into her shoulder.

" That YOU...." he paused, emphasizing the 'you', " WOULD ACTUALLY BE COMPATIBLE WITH CHANYEOL?" He said, before breaking into evil, sinister laughter.

Ji Yu felt broken, not only because Chanyeol did not get her letter, Sehun just had to add fuel to the fire by announcing it to the whole class. Now, the classroom was quiet and all eyes were on her, even Chanyeol.

Feeling ashamed, Ji Yu ran stood up from her seat, all ready to dash out of the class. However, Sehun had grabbed onto her wrist.

" Oh where oh where are you going to? Don't you think... you should thank me? You've gotten Chanyeol's attention now. Don't I deserve a reward for helping you? " He said mockingly.

Ji Yu, who was now fuming and upset, harshly spat, " You're an . " She pulled away from Sehun's grip harshly and dashed out of class.

She ran past the corridors, which in contrast, was empty compared to the time she dropped her letter into "Chanyeol's locker". She could not help but to blame herself for her stupidity as well. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she used the back of her hand to wipe them away quickly.

This was all her fault to begin with wasn't it?

She bumped into Miss Lee, her language teacher.

" Miss Lee, I don't feel so well, I'm going home first. " She quickly said, walking past.

" Alright, rest well okay? " Miss Lee said in a motherly manner.

Ji Yu ran all the way home and locked herself in her room.

She threw herself onto her bed and let out a heart wrenching sob into her pillow.

Why was life so unfair? Not only was her crush unaware of her feelings, Sehun had practically embarrassed and revealed her feelings to the whole class.

After a few hours of letting out her emotions, she fell asleep. She was just going to it up, and go to school the next day and see what happens.

 

--

Upon arriving in school, Chanyeol was pacing up and down her locker area. His eyes brightened upon seeing her.

" H-Hey.." He greeted.

Jiyu just smiled in response.

" I- I uh...Sehun passed me the letter which was meant for me......." he trailed off. " And I am here to give you... an answer."

Jiyu just gave a small smile, " It's okay, Chanyeol, you don't have to force - "

But she was cut off by Chanyeol's lips which were already on hers.

" I like you. No scratch that, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend, please?"

 

Before Ji Yu could reply, a strong force had pulled Chanyeol back.

" No, JiYu. No. I'm not allowing that." It was Sehun.

"WHAT. WHO ARE YOU TO FORBID ME FROM DOING WHAT I WANT?" Jiyu was pissed. Just yesterday he was embarrassing the living s out of her and now he was being an overprotective oaf?

"THE WHOLE REASON WHY I'VE BEEN MEAN WAS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION." Jiyu flinched at Sehun's loud voice. Upon seeing that, Sehun softened.

" I've know about your feelings for Chanyeol since forever. I just... didn't expect you to confess to him..... or maybe because I was in denial and thought you'd end up with me." Sehun confessed. " Like you know... how the good guy and bad guy end up together? " He said, rubbing his neck.

 

Chanyeol stepped in.

" You might be my best friend, but I'm not giving my girl up to you just like that. You've been a jerk, you pay for it." Chanyeol said.

" Well, both of us weren't given the chance to begin with. We fight for it. Best man wins her heart." Sehun proposed.

" It's on. " They said, a strong tension enveloping them, eyes burning with passion and love.

 


 OKAY SO YOU CHOOSE THE ENDING WHO YOU WANT TO END UP WITH ! (:


#EXO- XOXO#

"Is your heart a yes or no? Give me a sign, X or O."