[REQUEST] Kai

Sunshine and Rainbows: One-shot collection [OPEN but NOT TAKING IN REQUESTS ]

Kai - EXO was having a concert in France, Kai had hired a local private guide that speaks fluent Korean to show him around the city of love. Unknown to him, his guide is a girl his age and he will have a memory he will never forget..

 

a/n: hope you like it! :) whats a kai fic without a tinge of kyungsoo.

Sorry my ships .


Exo had arrived in France just past midnight. The members were worn out, and they could not wait to crash into their hotel rooms to get as much rest as they could before they start rehearsing countless times for their Exo World Tour, which was in two days time.

Kai, who knew that it was a once in a lifetime experience for him to be in France, hired a private tour guide to show him the gorgeous city of France. He also knew that he would not be able to get around easily in France because of the language barrier and his unfamiliarity with the foreign country.

Settling into their respective hotel rooms, the boys were quickly sprawled on the beds, sofas and some who went to wash up. Kai was rooming with Kyungsoo. While Kyungsoo was in the restroom, Kai took the time to choose the outfits that he would be wearing for the next day.

He made a mental note to dress up better, knowing that the people in France were all pretty fashionable, he did not want to look like the fashion terrorist there, yet he did not want to be overly outstanding less fans recognise him.

When Kyungsoo came out, Kai went in. And soon, the hotel unit, with 7 rooms were all overwhelmed with steady breaths, signalling that all the 12 members were fast asleep.

--

The next day, the members were up and working bright and early in the morning. Boisterous chatters filled the rather tiny hotel unit. Most of the members were already used to the hyped atmostphere, however we could not be too sure about those residing in the units around them.

 

Rehearsals took about the whole morning and ended at noon. After that, Kai went to the designated area for his tour guide to pick him up.

A huge BMW came rolling up the driveway and a lady from inside asked, " Are you Mr Kim Jongin? "

Kai was startled at her fluent Korean, but quickly nodded.

The lady gestured for him to hop into the car and he quickly did.

Awkward silence and tension could be felt in the car. Clearing his throat, Kai initiated a conversation.

"What's your name? I'm Jongin." But soon mentally facepalmed himself because the girl in the car already knew his name.

" Josephine.”  She replied.

Truth is, Josephine was not ignoring Jongin or anything. She knew that he was an idol and was a fan, but if she wanted her job, she could not go all out fangirl on him. The best way was to look away and keep calm.

Breathe.

" So... where's our first stop? " Kai asked, trying to break the ice once again.

" We'll be going to the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and the Palace of Versailles. But the Eiffel Tower will be our last destination because it's nicer at night."

"How old are you?" Kai continued making attempts to keep the conversation going. However Josephine had to use all her energy to prevent her inner fangirl self from losing control.

"20. " she replied. She was the same age as Kai.

In no time at all, half a day was gone and the Eiffel Tower was left.

Kai found Josephine extremely pretty and obviously Josephine felt that Kai was handsome too.

Fangirls oh fangirls.

The Eiffel Tower was brightly lit, making it look as if it was really shining from afar. Upon reaching, Kai was overwhelmed with the countless number of couples making out and having those cheesy moments. His heart and mind were also being influenced.

* that we're not allowed to date and I can't share this moment with my girlfriend.* Kai sulked.

Glancing at his watch, he realised that it wasn't early anymore. He had to go back and rest for the concert the following day.

--

Before dropping Kai off at his hotel, Kai asked Josephine for her number, which they willingly exchanged.

"See you at the concert tomorrow. And yes, I noticed, your wallpaper."


Josephine's eyes widened as Kai slipped a pair of tickets and backstage passes into her hands. Her screen lit up, it was Kai's number. Oh so now she had Kai's number. All her fangirl dreams were coming through. She was practically spazzing and all ready to combust in the count of 3.

Before Kai left, he gave a quick peck on her cheeck and shyly smiled.

"Uh, so... I'll get going." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

Josephine who's face was still heating up from the sudden contact, could not find any reaction except for a simple nod.

Kai waved as the car got smaller and smaller in the distance.

Who knew that something as simple as a tour around the city could lead to.. love maybe?

You never really know until it hits you.


#Exo Lucky#

"Nothing is for sure in this world."

 


I sincerely apologize for the ty ending.

I CANT WRITE ENDINGS ASDFGHJKL i dont like stories to end thats why i always stop reading things in the center hahah anyway hope you enjoyed and sorry for the late update kai is so qt omfg bye//