[REQUEST] Sehun

Sunshine and Rainbows: One-shot collection [OPEN but NOT TAKING IN REQUESTS ]

Sehun - when you fight with Sehun but it's Sehun fault    

A/N: im super bad at writing these type of scenarios, but i've tried my best, im sorry if it's not up to your liking. >< & im super sorry for the wait !! :( whats a sehun fic without luhan hehehehe :3 meh. I SHIP HUNHAN PEEPOS ! ^^


"Don't doubt her love for you, Sehun." His best friend, Luhan said, watching Sehun pace anxiously up and down the living room of Sumin's house. *Where is she?!* If you're wondering what Sehun and Luhan are doing in Sumin's house, Sumin left her spare keys in the 3rd "Converse" shoe box, which was a couple shoe between them.

"B-But, she's been hanging out with Chanyeol so often..." Sehun said, voice filled with dread, " Oh! Even Soo Ri says that Sumin is spending more time with Chanyeol than me!" Sehun recalled himself asking Sumin's best friend, Soo Ri if she had the same thinking as him.

"Well, you do know that Chanyeol is her boy best friend right?" Luhan placed an assuring hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"Yeah, and we all know Chanyeol used to or still might love her." Sehun muttered bitterly, causing the atmosphere to turn tense.

"Dude, just trust her, she's your girlfriend. How would she feel about you doubting her like this?" Luhan tried calming Sehun down.

"For starters, she hardly tells me what's on her mind anymore. It's like she has a connection with Chanyeol that I don't. Her smiles don't reach her eyes anymore and... it feels like she's been avoiding me. You know, everytime I walk towards her, she hugs her arms and spins around and just....." he paused, "leaves."

Just then, Sehun heard a car parking outside his house. He quickly ran to the window and saw Chanyeol getting off, with Sumin. Sehun's heart clenched. *Why are they together again?!* Sehun ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

*It can't be, that my prediction is right....she's leaving me for yeol?* Panic seized Sehun's heart. He dashed down the steps to the door, only to see Chanyeol pulling Sumin into a hug.

Sehun growled lowly and rushed towards Chanyeol and pulled Sumin towards him.

"What do you think you are doing with MY girlfriend." Sehun said with jealousy and anger, emphasizing the word 'my'.

"Stay away from my girlfriend. I don't want to see you with her again, or i'll turn nasty." Sehun warned.

"B-but", Chanyeol said before he was cut off by Sehun.

Sensing the tension, Sumin turned to Sehun. "Hey dear, it's fine." This caused Sehun to rage even more. *WHAT EVEN?! SHE'S SIDING WITH HIM AND NOT ME?* 

Sumin then turned to Chanyeol.

"S-Sorry, Sumin. I didn't mean to cause any conflict between your relationship with Sehun."

"It's okay, thanks for sending me home and for just now. Don't mind Sehun, he's just really over protective at times." Sumin assured, waving to Chanyeol as he walked back to his car.

Sehun, who was outraged by the fact that his girlfriend chose to side with Chanyeol instead of him, stormed back into the house and slamming the door.

"Woah dude!" Luhan said in surrender position, when Sehun bumped into him.

"Don't even start, Lu." Sehun said before going up to his room, which was meant for him when he stayed over at Sumin's house.

 It wasn't long before Sumin barged into the house as well, eyes filled with anger, but softened upon seeing Luhan.

"Where's Sehun?" The mention of his name made her blood boil.

Sure, he was jealous, be he did not need to go the extent of being rude when all Chanyeol did was taking care of his best friend. Luhan then signalled to the guest room which Sehun was in.

"Thanks, Luhan." Sumin gave a small smile before dashing up the stairs to the room.

"Why were you with Chanyeol again?" Sehun asked, eyes dangerously cold.

"It's nothing." She said softly.

" IT'S NOTHING?! COULDN'T YOU COME UP WITH BETTER EXCUSES THAN A SIMPLE 'NOTHING'? GOSH SUMIN REALLY." Sehun raged, clenching his fists so tight his knuckles were turning white.

"WELL WHAT ABOUT YOU? FLIRTING WITH ALL THE GIRLS IN SCHOOL?" Sumin retorted.

"You know I'm a kingka and it's normal to have girls all around me." Sehun stated.

"what. oh sehun what the fudge did you just say?! SO I'M JUST ANOTHER OF THOSE GIRL TOYS TO YOU?!" Sumin said, tears starting to form.

" Oh now you make me look like the bad guy here so you can go to Chanyeol without feeling guilty? " Sehun smirked.

"What bull is that." Sumin spat, shoving Sehun hard so that he landed back first against the door.

If Sumin didn't fall in love with Sehun, and Chanyeol instead, she wouldn't have to endure all the criticisms etc thrown at her for dating Sehun. You have know idea how scary those fangirls are.

"Answer me honestly, are you unhappy being with me?" Sehun asked, dangerously soft.

"Yes, I am. Since the week after we started dating." Sumin answered.

"If you're so unhappy, fine, I'll leave." Sehun said, before storming out of the house.

"Go." Sumin pointed at the door.

Sehun spun on his heels, and left.

*Stupid jerk, make me one of his girl toys and what, blame everything on me?! And to think I actually put up all the from his fans. what an .*

~~~~~~~~~

Weeks since the fight, Sehun had constantly looked for Sumin. Well, obviously she changed her timetable so that she would see him lesser.

Once Sehun caught sight of Sumin, he quickly ran up to her and engulfed her in a tight hug. Although Sumin struggled in his embrace, and tried elbowing Sehun a few times, Sehun didn't let go.

"Please, Sumin, I'm sorry. You're different from the rest. Sorry I was an insensitive but please, forgive me. Call me gay but I can't live without you." Sehun said, as Sumin felt warm tears on her shirt.

Was the almighty Oh Sehun crying?! In the hallways? Really now. Yes he was.

"I forgive you," She stopped. "But on a few conditions."

Sehun readily nodded his head.

"No more bubble tea for a month, unless it's for me. No more ranting at Chanyeol and go make friends with him," Sehun's jaw dropped.

"Too much for you already?" Sumin asked.

" NO NO NO NO anything for my princess. " Sehun said shaking his head.

"And..roses every Friday and texts or calls from you every morning and every night, okay?" Sumin declared.

"Consider it done." Sehun smiled, interwining their hands together.

 

 


#Exo-Growl#

" The eyes that want you, it rings an warning alarm inside of me. Everyone move aside, because I'm getting a bit more ferocious. "


A/N: Hi guys! :) I'm so sorry i havent updated in 2 weeks. i was really dead tired and i literally have more than 2 tests everyday. but i hope you enjoyed the update, lovelies! i typed half on wednesday, then thursday i had sports day, and then i came down with fever and throat inflammation ohmygad i feel like crying. ITS SO PAINFUL and it isnt any better despite it being 2 days. do you guys know of how to help? like some effective mtd or way or medicine. orz my life is so pathetic ;;

 

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE THOUGH ! ^^ and i'm going to be unprivating this fanfic for a week. i hope nothing goes wrong.

 

and let's all pray for MH370 ! i hope there will be closure for them soon. :)