[REQUEST] D.O

Sunshine and Rainbows: One-shot collection [OPEN but NOT TAKING IN REQUESTS ]

D.O - Jaesoo become a solo artist who debuted in 2013, she is born 1993, she is a bit of outgoing, but when she is with the one she likes she becomes shy and blushes almost all the time. One day at a SMTOWN Concert Kyungsoo tells Jaesoo that he likes her.    

A/N: Sorry, I added in / altered a few words in your request! (:


Kyungsoo had been mentoring Jaesoo all the while since trainee days. Jaesoo was outgoing and no one could really dislike her. Her cheery personality brought a lot of joy to the EXO members, especially Kyungsoo. Jaesoo was close to EXO as they had taken care of her since the day she stepped into SM.

Finally, it was SMTOWN concert in Paris, the most romantic city in the whole entire world. Looking at all the couples blissfully in love, Kyungsoo knew it was a sign.... to court Jaesoo.

EXO, Jaesoo, SHINee and the other artistes were gathered backstage waiting for their turn to go on stage.

"I'm really nervous! It's m-my first stage and I'm really afraid that I might screw up." Jaesoo sighed, pacing up and down in the waiting room, rubbing her cold and clammy hands.

Kyungsoo put an assuring arm around her shoulder, "It'll be fine! Don't worry. Breathe with me." Jaesoo's breath hitched, startled by the sudden contact from the guy she had a major huge crush on.

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and held it, Jaesoo followed suit.

"Inhale," Kyungsoo took in a deep breath again, eyes fixed on Jaesoo.

"Exhale." The both of them exhaled at the same time. Jaesoo instantly felt all the butterflies she felt in her stomach die down.

"Hey, Jaesoo, look out for my solo stage later." He said, flashing her his million dollar smile before walking away. Jaesoo's cheeks heated to a rosy pink colour. *That's not helping.*

"KYUNGSOO SOLO STAGE ON QUEUE." The staff hollered. Kyungsoo quickly shuffled to the side of the stage.

"Goodluck." Jaesoo mouthed to him and he felt his heart soar.

After Onew had stepped down from the stage, Kyungsoo quickly went up. Onew gave him a kind smile as his sunbaenim.

Fans screamed upon Kyungsoo's entrance.

"Before I start," the screams turned into silence within seconds, "I'd like to dedicate this song that I'll be singing to the girl I like." More screams reverberated through the stadium.

(D.O's cover - Nothing On You)

If I told you i was perfect i'd be lying
If there's something i'm not doing but i'm trying
I know i'm not angel
But i'm not so bad (no no no)

If you see me at the party conversating
That doesn't mean telephone number are exchanging
I know i'm not angel girl
But i'm not so bad (no no no)

Just you know these
Beautiful girl all over the world
I could be cheasing but my time would be wasted
Cause they got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby

They might say hi (hi~)
And they might say hey (hey~)
But you shouldn't worry
About what they say
Cause they got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby-ey heeey~

Finishing the song, he bowed and walked down the side of the stage. He spotted Jaesoo waiting for him.

" So... did you... watch my stage? " He said shyly, avoiding eye contact.

" Yeah, you did well!" Jaesoo said with her 2 thumbs up.

"So... who's that girl you dedicated that song to? Do I know her?" Deep down in her heart somewhere, she was hoping that it would be her.

"Yea, I guess you do." His voice faltering with every passing second.

"Well, who is she? Sulli eonni? Yoona eonni?"

"Jaesoo," him calling her name made the butterflies in her stomach start flying again, " it's you. It's always been you."

"Will you be the other Soo to Kyungsoo?" He asked, face turning a bright red.

"My pleasure, cheesy person." The both of them broke out in laughter.


#EXO- LUCKY#

"Being born in the same country, talking in the same language, we're so lucky, it's such a relief."

A/N ; sorry it took so long for this update but i hoped you like it nevertheless ! (: