[REQUEST] Lay

Sunshine and Rainbows: One-shot collection [OPEN but NOT TAKING IN REQUESTS ]

Lay ;  When Hana broke her heels in the crowd and Lay picked her up bridal style.

A/N: I hope you're okay with me using "Yixing" instead! (-: hope you like it! sorry if it's too short ):


Yixing and Hana had decided to go on a date. A shopping date, to Myeondong. They were walking down roads hand in hand, in and out of stores and eating and eating.

"Say ahh." Yixing said, handing out the potato tornado to Hana, who obediently did.

"Your turn, oppa!" Hana said, breaking off a layer of the snack, placing it near his lips.

Onlookers were all jealous of such a cute couple, and could not resist sneaking a few glances at them every now and then. As they were walking, Yixing had the urge to use the washroom, after all the drinks and food he had ate. 

"Hana-ah, I need to go to the washroom. Do you mind if you hold onto these bags for a while? I'll be back real soon!" He said, passing the bags to Hana.

"Sure, take your time." Hana replied pleasantly.

*I didn't know we bought so many things. Poor Yixing, he has been carrying them for almost the whole day.* Hana thought, looking down at the multiple bags she was now carrying. She had to transfer or switch the more active hand because her hands grew tired quickly and she was inwardly thankful to have such a strong boyfriend.

Hana paced up and down, hoping that her attention would be diverted from the weight to something else. Just as she was about to start walking again, she fell to the ground when she felt a pull from below.

With a gasp, all the bags were scattered all over the floor. The next thing she knew was that her ankle was in pain.

It then dawned on her that her high heel was stuck in the drain gaps. Dang it.

*Yixing..* She mentally called out.

She tried tugging on her ankle a few times, but it did not budge, if anything, it only caused her more pain. A group of people were now crowding around her yet no one stepped up to help.

Great.

"MAKE WAY!!" She recognized the voice to belong to Yixing.

"XING!"

Yixing pushed his way through the crowd, heart filled with worry. His eyes softened at the sight, and came to aid Hana.

"Take your shoe off first." He instructed, which Hana followed.

He then yanked the shoe a few times, before it came out of the gap, leaving the heel part in there.

"Whoops, Hana.. your shoe.." Guilt was evident on his face.

"It's okay." She said, trying to stand up, only to fall back down.

Yixing rushed over to her side. He lifted her off the ground bridal style, with his firm and toned arms supporting her. Hana's hands naturally found themselves around Yixing's neck.
 

Safe and secure, just as usual.

Yixing picked up the bags which were strewn on the floor with his other hand.

"We need to get you new shoes, not heels this time please."

Her red ankle came into sight, and he sighed.

"And we need to get you to the doctor's."

"Sorry Xing oppa, you're carrying me and the load we bought. I feel like a burden." Hana looked downcasted.

"Silly girl, you'll never be a burden. I've always wanted to carry you, I'll just use this as an excuse." Yixing said blatantly, causing Hana's cheeks to turn a bright red shade.

"You're so cute," he said before leaning down to kiss her.


#EXO- Black Pearl# (sorry i couldnt find a song apt enough)

"There wasn't ever a time when I forgot about you."