[REQUEST] D.O

Sunshine and Rainbows: One-shot collection [OPEN but NOT TAKING IN REQUESTS ]

 D.O - Him and Kimberly used to hate each other but then in the middle, love starts blossoming. Kimberly is a kind but boyish person. Strictly no makeup, no heels, no dresses, no skirts, no girly stuff.

A/N: Hope you like it!! :D


" EEW WHAT'S WITH YOUR FASHION OH MY GOODNESS. "

" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR EYESIGHT DO KYUNGSOO?!??! "

 

Boisterous bickers were heard again, reverberating through the corridors.

The entire school body could immediately recognize those two distinct voices.

Kyungsoo and Kimberly.

 

----

Months after months and the two were still bickering.

However, it seemed like their style of bickering had changed.

Kyungsoo would go "WHY WERE YOU FLIRTING WITH THAT GUY"

and Kimberly would go "WHY WERE YOU LOOKING AT HER. JERK."

 

Both experienced feelings of jealously and little did they know that their constant bickerings had caused them to get closer. Also, bickering was kind of like "their thing".
 

Love sure has its ways' doesn't it?

The members of EXO had tried pushing the two of them together, before Kyungsoo managed to realise his feelings for Kimberly.

He thought of ways to confess.

And ways as in..

 

UNIQUE.

 

Hmm, how about a quarrel? That'll be cool.

--

In his hands was a box of couple necklaces, with words " K + K = K SQUARE " for her.

His face lit up at the sight of Kimberly but he tried making it seem less obvious.

As usual, the conversation started off with irrational comments.

Later on Kyungsoo got too impatient and flared up.

" CANT YOU SEE THAT I'VE BEEN DROPPING HINTS?! ARE YOU SO BLIND TO EVEN... SEE THE ADORATION AND LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU?"

Not exactly the most romantic confession, but it'll work anyway.

And of course Kimberly rejected at first, she wasn't the type of girl who would crumble and easily fall for guys.

She wore jeans to school, instead of skirts. She wore sneakers and basketball shoes instead of heels. She wore huge rimmed glasses instead of contact lenses.

Basically, she wasn't like any other girl.

--

 

Later on, she accepted and agreed to date Kyungsoo but with the main condition being

" NO PDA "

 

What a cool relationship they'll have.

 


A/N; ew sorry for the ty chapter.

I AM SO SORRY. ):

#EXO OVERDOSE#

"Right now, this moment, you're in my heart."