9

Puppy Love

Baekhyun is so pissed off.He walked to his and Kris' shared bedroom and changed into his human form.

Suho's going out so Baekhyun can go out.

He borrowed Suho's black tee,tight jeans,leather jacket and boots.

He looked for Kris' presence and saw him sitting on the table,his head sticking on the glass.

Baekhyun huffed and slowly crept towards him.He tapped the said man and Kris' looked up.

He looked at Baekhyun and opened his mouth to speak. "Why are y-" Baekhyun cut him off "I'm going out,I'm gonna be back before 6" then he walked off.

Kris watch as the small figure disappear.When Baekhyun was gone,Kris rushed to Suho's room to get a jacket then he sped of to follow Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's POV

I'm walking in a familiar pavement when I bumped into somebody,I fell on the ground and he pulled me up and I dust off my clothes.

"I'm sorry" The man spoke.

I look in front only to see the man's chest,I looked up and met the guy I had always love.

Park Chanyeol

"It's okay" I answered briskly.

Chanyeol looked at me with awe and asked.

"Do you want me to take you to the nearby cafe to give you coffee?" Chanyeol gave his signature smile.

"Sure" I mentally slapped myself for answering so fast.

"Ok then" Chanyeol started to walk but I was still stunned and can't move.

Chanyeol looked at me and motioned his hand for me.

I shook my head and went after him.It was awkward and my palms are sweating.

Finally,we arrived shortly and I ordered a chocolate latte while Chanyeol picked an americano.

We sat down and talked a bit.

"What's your name?" Chanyeol asked me while sipping his drink and staring at me.

"Well,I'm used to be Park Baekhyun but I call myself Byun Baekhyun" I answered,I don't want him to know that I'm his dog so I said that I'm Byun Baekhyun as soon as the word Byun popped out from my mind.

I saw Chanyeol choke on his drink,I helped him and patted his back.

"I have a dog named Park Baekhyun hehe" he chuckled,but I know it's fake."Unfortunately,he was stolen" he look down at his drink and just stared at it.

We talk and talk when I saw a familiar guy entered the cafe.

What the hell is he doing here? I think he saw me and walk towards my table,I'm shivering right now.

I think Chanyeol noticed it and look at where I'm looking.

Kris went up to us and look at Chanyeol head to toe then back to his eyes,he stole a glance at me then back to Chanyeol.

Kris lowered his sunglasses and stared at Chanyeol.

"What are you doing with my wife?" Kris asked.

I swear I saw him clench his fist.

"I accidentally bumped at him and offered him coffee to say sorry" Chanyeol explained.

"You don't need to treat somebody just for that"Kris said with annoyance.

"I'm sorry" Chanyeol look down again. I muttered a sorry and he nodded his head.

"Baekhyun,restroom now"

"What?" I asked,my eyes full of fear.

"Now" he grab my wrist and pulled me,I wince in pain but Chanyeol stop Kris.

"Don't hurt him" Chanyeol said,still holding Kris' shoulder.

" off" Chanyeol was taken back.

"You shouldn't hurt him" Chanyeol said,his voice with determination.

Kris looked at him "He's my wife,we ed and you're no one now go away"Chanyeol felt a sting in his heart and just left with glassy eyes and his heart full of guilt and regret.

"Yeah right,I'm just no one"Chanyeol said and continued walking down the line.